Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chriss71

VIP Member
" Dad wears dress to support son" 😂😂😂😂 ohhh pleaseeeeee!!! Should really say... Dad wears a dress cus he loves wearing women's clothes and high heels and was not aloud to come out as gay ,so is now using his son to fulfill his own fantasy !!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Emmy44

VIP Member
The caption!!! Eduardo is just a child! Let him have fun and express himself however he wants without making this massive deal about it and throwing some kind of “trans agenda” at it!! He is still a he until he decides otherwise and nothing has suggested that is what Eduardo wants!
This has made my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 44

BlueRose

Chatty Member
Recap.
Eduardo
Who is wearing now dresses and some times girl clothes. Yet he said during lockdown when doing a zoom class he wanted to change into boy clothes so his class mates don't see him and we believe bully him. The heel shoes where to small for him so. He is finally getting attention but no sleep. Just we feel his days of bullying will never be over. He needs to be offered comfort. When does play with boy toys parents judge him.
Jonathan
Is living through his fantasy through Eduardo as liked or wanted to dress in girl clothing
Jonathan as a brown tooth that must be sorted out but wants to be gifted a clean or pull out..doesn't like Anna new make up look. Wants videos to go viral as channel coming to a end and trying new ideas still as his teenagers girls after him.
Anna
Still face tuning and editing her looks. Won't expect that she a size 12/14 and thinks that size is huge. So wears a size 10/12 & looks so wrong in the outfits that it makes her looks bigger and comfortable. Starting to wear different make up but husband doesn't like it.
Emilia
No longer the star. Still trying to be. Is acting the same way as her mother. Fights her siblings cause of tantrums or just stressed be the extra nanny of them.
Alessia
Still the same can't think much she has done differently
Andrea
More bruises, joined rugby.. still looks like a lost puppy prefers the nanny over Anna
Dogs
Need a new home.
Nanny
Takes the kids out more then the parents do as they
Think people will recognize them. No one in Surrey actually know them
Other
New toilet seat after 2 years of living in the house. (Please I changed mine the moment I got my new house)
Want everything gifted.

That's all I know hope this helps
Never done a recap before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

JessAmy145

I've said it before on this thread but I'm going to say it again...

Jonathan sickens me. I am 100% for supporting your child and their choices if my future child is a boy and wants to wear princess dresses then he bloody well can and he can enjoy himself doing so HOWEVER... I wouldn't post it online.

Eduardo is a child, a child that has no comprehension of what being on the Internet means. He cannot give informed consent to even be vlogged, let alone "outed". He may be part of the LGBTQ+ community when he's older or he may not, but if he is i can't imagine how he's going to feel knowing his own father "outed" him to millions of people when he couldn't even consent to it. It just utterly sickens me. In a perfect world homophobia and transphobia wouldn't exist but unfortunately they will in a decade time and Jonathan is just setting Eduardo up for a whole lot of insecurity and hurt.

Its disgusting they use their children like show monkeys for views, especially something as sensitive as this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Thank you to whoever's saved the video. Reporting to school.. everything. If school does nothing again as its 'personal matter' than reporting school to Ofsted for safeguarding concern. Had enough of this bastard.

Last edited:
  • Heart

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Out of his six latest TikToks, three of them have the school's logo on full display, - but he says they can't go to the park or zoo with the kids because of security reasons 🙄 Also anyone else worries about how those kids' lives seem to revolve around making videos for daddy? Was it on Sunday when Anna had to wait with the two younger ones before they got their turn to film their scenes for Jonathan? And the same evening, Jonathan said how he's stressed because he was filming a TikTok and it took all day to get it right. How bizarre and sad those poor children's perception of family life must be.
Also reminds me of Emilia saying how daddy takes pictures of her after mommy's in bed :sick:

Where can this be reported? The Tier 2 rules breaking, I mean (there are so many things they should be reported for to various authorities, it's sad). If people can report KP and get her fined, then we can.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Doc

VIP Member
Yeah, but children being children doesn't bring in the money that showing a little boy 'crossdressing' does.

All the clockbait titles they could use, especially due to the awareness around the transgender community right now (which is good , but thenscumjoljs will take advantage of this for their own pockets).
It is literally about money and clout. Transgenderism, identity politics and inclusivity is the progressive zeitgeist of the moment. But transgenderism in particular is a complex and thorny path where children are concerned (see Keira Bell > https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ns-on-internet-coverage-of-transgender-issues) and social and political moods can soon shift.

There are a lot of things coming back to finish Joly in 10 - 15 years’ time, and I think this will be one of them. Eduardo has had one tiny facet of him taken, exaggerated, pushed to the forefront of the public eye, and now is being treated like a performing seal to the clapping audience. Fuck Jonathan and Anna, it’s exploitative and emotionally abusive.

• Heart
  • Angry

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Their Vlogmas has been terrible.

Surely vlogmas videos should show a festive mood, as the vlogger in question prepares for the holidays. We've only see the children screaming and fighting, and the adults talking BS as usual. Nothing to do with the fact that their planned trip to Lapland did not happen, they did nothing festive at all. The decorations were already done, no festive baking, no Christmas cards making (because the kids are not allowed markers in that house), no care packages prepared for Oma and Grandma who are both on their own this Christmas, no drive around to see the lights as a Covid-proof activity..... Nothing festive at all.

What are the odds that the Lapland trip was sponsored/free, and that was the only thing they had planned, hoping to get multiple days of footage out of that...? So so sad.

• Sad
  • Angry

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Just seen his recent post of Eduardo in hair extensions and he’s put (undecided pronoun) the whole thing just makes me feel weird! I have nothing against the lgbtq community but the fact We’re watching this boy be treated like this infront of millions makes me feel sick for him :( how can people tell them there good parents?!?!

• Angry
Does anyone think that Eduardo is playing along with the whole dress/long hair thing as he’s noticed he’s got more attention from his parents?

• Sad

Nomatterwhat

Yesss, Jonathan. Get them coins!
Doesn't matter how your kids will feel about when they're older. As long as you get a second of fame and admiration.

All the comments about what a great father he is... 🤮

Heartbroken for those 4 little humans whose lifes are getting destroyed by their own parents.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Nomatterwhat

In today's vlog Andrea says and shows that he is very hungry, Anna says that he hasn't eaten since 4.30 pm the previous day, Jonathan responds "intermittent fasting, amazing!"

Do they realize that their weird eating behavior shouldn't be passed down to their kids because they need food on a regular basis?

Just sick.

• Wow
  • Angry

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2020-12-12 at 16.29.15.png

Their neighbours must find them crazy. Also can tell here that Anna does edit her insta pics! Wish she would stop because it's damaging to her young audiences minds. If they saw her in real life they'd just walk right by her as they wouldn't recognise her

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Eduardo looks dead behind the eyes on the new Instagram picture Jonathan posted
You're right :( and tired. No child, boy or girl, poses like that naturally, this is just more of Jonathan instructing Eduardo, finally giving him the attention he dreamed of for years. Of course he'll happily comply, he has no idea what this stupid beauty pageant pose is. Alessia got her first heels the same day, she was just as excited, he didn't care and made sure all the focus was on his little project Edurado. Alessia is probably begging for a cold shower at this point, remember all the positive attention she got for months after that? She was Jonathan's 'muse' for the vlogs, in every thumbnail. Now after people criticised him for constantly making fun of Eduardo and putting him down, he decided he'll make him the star and after years of ignoring him, putting him in every thumbnail/IG post/TikTok. He's so transparent.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Blue hearts for Anna... wow... they're trolling themselves now.
Also, Anna.... Don't you like living in a large house? Not having to work? Having staff to look after your kids, walk your dogs, clean your house? Suck it up then.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40