Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello-123

So all these people commenting on Eduardos picture saying what amazing parents they are and parenting done right?!! They do realise don’t they that if they truly believed Anna and Jonathan went with this way of thinking it would apply to all their children until they decided! No of course that’s not the plan- as if anna is going to label her children as ‘them’ and not boys and girls!! as said before Jonathan is doing nothing more than living vicariously through his son! Think it speaks volumes also how it was Jonathan who put the hair pieces in for him and not Anna.
they should be ashamed of themselves for putting things like this online when Eduardo himself has no understanding of the volumes of people seeing it. Whatever he decides when he is older is his choice to live how he wants. But this forced perception of him by his father is actually infuriating. Just wear a dress and wig yourself Jonathan and get on with it!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Doc

VIP Member
Emilia: “... haven’t they seen everything... every single video of him dressing up as GIRLS”.

Says it all right there, huh. For all the woke bullshit for cash, numerous forced videos trying to paint Jonathan as some super dad, it turns out the precocious, bratty 8 year old lays bare the whole sham with one sentence which proves Jonathan’s misogynistic, gender normative view of sex.

• Heart
  • Wow

Boooooujie

Imagine telling your little child that the pictures and videos that you post of them online to millions of people are getting horrible comment 🤯🤯 wow what an amazing father. “So proud.” “Parenting done right.” “So inspirational.” I don’t think so. Surely you should be protecting your children not pimping them out for views and embarrassing them. Imagine the issues they are going to have when they are older, poor Emilia having to defend her brother you can see she is filled with anger and hate and swearing. A young girl like that should not have that hate in her heart. It’s very very sad 😢 and damaging to innocent little lives, it breaks my heart as it’s very very bad parenting.

• Angry
  • Sad

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
He actually did post a tiktok of the Santa visit and then took it down. Didn’t have time to look at the comments but I’m assuming he got backlash for it

Out of his six latest TikToks, three of them have the school's logo on full display, - but he says they can't go to the park or zoo with the kids because of security reasons 🙄 Also anyone else worries about how those kids' lives seem to revolve around making videos for daddy? Was it on Sunday when Anna had to wait with the two younger ones before they got their turn to film their scenes for Jonathan? And the same evening, Jonathan said how he's stressed because he was filming a TikTok and it took all day to get it right. How bizarre and sad those poor children's perception of family life must be.
Also reminds me of Emilia saying how daddy takes pictures of her after mommy's in bed :sick:

Where can this be reported? The Tier 2 rules breaking, I mean (there are so many things they should be reported for to various authorities, it's sad). If people can report KP and get her fined, then we can.
isn’t it pathetic that a 41 year old man is complaining about stress from making a tiktok. When people have lost their jobs, or Atleast actually have a real job that warrants stress etc. Is he not embarrassed? Is Anna not embarrassed of him?

• Angry
  • Sad

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
So he’s enforcing the “people are being mean to you because you’re different” trope? That’s such a good mindset for a six year old to have!! They’re his PARENTS! It’s their job to shield their kids from this shit, not expose them to it.

Jonathan, nobody cares that your son likes dresses and wants long hair - YOURE pushing it to be more than it is. Edwardo is 6. He can’t give informed consent to know the fun videos he makes with his mammy twirling will be seen all over the world and can never be properly deleted.

Jonathan is a fucking monster.

• Angry
  • Heart

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Do you need to block out the username in screenshots? Sorry new to this 😉
I'm not 100% on the forum rules when it comes to posting screen shots that include names but I would assume seeing that the person posted those comments on a public platform their name is already out there. I don’t think we should have any responsibility to keep them private when they didn't to begin with.

Her upper arm is literally the width of her face, girl, just stop with the face slimming lol

And did dumb and dumber actually use Tesa strips to hang a framed picture?! And are surprised when it drops off the wall? You know I'm here for this, I find it hilarious how I'm-so posh-Anna is stuck with this joke of a husband and always poses in her immaculate make-up and expensive outfits, shoes, bags and jewellery in front of a house, garden or room that looks a state. The second photo is probably still one of my favourites and sums her all-show, no substance life up perfectly.

They always have been pure white trash! King and Queen of the trailer park. Even the bottom of her expensive shoes look all beat up and trashy. How?? She's probably worn them out of the house maybe twice! She never leaves the house.

Also she was on about hating to do workouts when she's all alone in the house bc if the post man comes to the door she has to answer wearing horrible workout outfits like this atrocious pink thing.
Twice now she's been all alone doing fuck all while she says Jonathan is at yoga. Ummm so Andrea is where exactly? Oh right with the nanny! They do not have a full-time nanny because they're SO busy working all day. They use the nanny to raise their kids so they can frolic around all day doing nothing pretending like they have no children. Just dumps those inconveniences off on the nanny until daddy needs content or TikTok videos. Kids are not content!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

HilaryC

Violence in the house, Anna was holding Eduardo down like this (idek there was no context) asking Emilia to apologise to Eduardo, while laughing (maybe had something to do with the fact Eduardo got gifted 6 pairs of shows while Emilia got none, and she did something to hurt the shoes or Eduardo already), then Emilia full on punched Eduardo in the face, causing him to cry, then ran away before any repercussions (Jonathan swivelled the camera so we don't see her fist hit his face, but we hear the impact and Anna saying "Emilia"). Then Jonathan turns the camera back after she leaves the room (no one follows her to tell her off) while Eduardo crys and Anna lays over him and sings "it's the season of loving and understanding" then cuts. Jesus I wonder where she learnt that.
View attachment 354512View attachment 354513
Jesus christ Emilia really gave him one - you could hear that punch so clearly. I wonder where she’s learned that behaviour from!? No wonder all their kids have so many bruises - they are probably hitting each other all the time. I hate to say it but she’s turned into a spoiled brat- nothing but her parents fault. I had a large family and sure there was jealousy but I never hit any of them. We would have heard the wrath of our parents. It’s like a free for all in that house, that’s what happens when you have two incompetent “adults” having kids of their own.

• Sad
  • Heart

Doc

VIP Member
Sorry but they’ve turned Emilia into an annoying stage school brat. She’s unpleasant to watch, and that attitude is precisely why I stopped my kiddo watching “family vloggers”/ toy review channels.

• Heart

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Minions, it was a scam and you know it deep in your heart but you refuse to admit your perfect idol Jono is a liar.
Screenshot_20201212_074646.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

Cantkeepquiet

Been on off watching these tw*ts for months. I can't help thinking of poor E1 and E2 in bed alone at night worrying about all these supposed 'haters' and questioning all this in their little heads. Its so so sad to even think about. And the best of it is, all that anxiety and anger those poor kids are feeling right now is all based on a LIE that b**tard told them to cover his ass. Its just surreal how crazy it is. How can that 'thing' live with himself. I hope you read this site Jono because you should be utterly ashamed of yourself. Aside from everything else you've done.

• Sad
  • Angry

HilaryC

Anna has already admitted that she askwd for Eddie's consent before but he doesn't know what it means. Those kids really have no clue about what is being shown to the world
A child’s consent means nothing because they don’t have the capability and intellectual intelligence to understand what it means for them. It’s why they don’t sign their own consent forms at school or at a hospital. Could you imagine a 6 year old agreeing to have a surgery and knowing what all the risks vs benefits are? NO! It’s why your parents sign everything until you’re 18. Your parents are the ones who are suppose to be protecting you.

Same with social media. They don’t get it and probably won’t “get it” until they are teenagers. Consent from Eduardo or any of the kids means *nothing*

• Heart

Shivers1974

All kicking off on today’s TikTok!!! Finally people can see the truth of what’s going on. Narcissistic Daddy needed to reach one million views, and he could only do it by using his 7yr old son. Firstly the dresses, and now his life has rapidly changed too long hair extensions, and an ‘undecided pronoun’ title. What next???😳

• Angry
  • Sad

Heidi77

VIP Member
Oh Joan aren't you the powerful little man running your kingdom from your grey mansion. Such power you hold turning off the comments. If someone confronted you in real life about your shitty parenting you would shit your pants and shriek like a girl.

• Haha

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Awww is the little princess not happy because shes being exposed as the useless selfish slob she really is, haaa maybe josh from the dad challenge blogs upset her by calling her the douchbag mum of the day 😂😂 she knows what's coming and what can be found out with enough digging,and she know the scumjoly are now on josh dad challenges radar,
Using covid as conveniently stopping her seeing her mum, that's bull cus it hasnt stopped them doing anything else such as heading into London for cosmetic surgery and of course letting santa in the house for the vlog, letting hairdressers in with no protection !!! The list is endless when it comes to there covid rule breaking!! 😡😡
This bitch could leave her house for 2 weeks to see her mother and no one would bat an eye because she doesn't do anything in the home anyway. The nanny would still be there daily to raise her kids. The cleaner would still do all her house work. The dog walker would still take care of her dogs. Like what really is stopping her from going to visit her mom?? She has no job and no real responsibilities. Millions of ppl all over the world don't have near the privilege she does and manage to see loved ones during these times. She has nothing to complain about. She sits in her crystal bubble being waited on hand and foot! The moment 1 little change happens its all too much and she falls apart. Get a grip you spoiled brat!!! You sit on your throne of privilege complaining about nonsense. Try living in the real world and then you'll see how stupid you are.
The only reason she can't go see her mother is because she's not capable of traveling alone and being a damn adult! It's all to overwhelming for her fragile little snowflake existence.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

lisa94xo

I'm starting to wonder if along side J using Eduardo for views and money his most recent posts all over IG the vlog and TikTok isn't also a vindictive response to that Sloan video? Both J and A are very vindictive but J seems to be more aggressive in his response to any kind of criticism. Anna just crys when ppl merely suggest she's fat. Anyone rmbr Jonathan's super bitchy response to that well written blog post calling them out for using their kids to earn money? I think some of his F you I'll post whatever I want about my kids is a direct response to that Sloan video.
I remember years ago I was active on another forum about them. Around the time of the fake threatening card / yoghurt scene, I wrote them a letter calling them out. Jonathan sent out a video response; he'd brought Anna with him for support but I remember her just hanging awkwardly not really saying anything. Jonathan, however... There was pure hatred in his eyes. I wish I could find that video... I just remember thinking then that that confirmed to me everything I wrote in the letter was true - he only truly cares about himself. He didn't go to those lengths about the threatening card, he didn't have that hatred in his eyes when talking about someone who'd supposedly threatened his own kids. No, it's only because he felt personally attacked that he reacted in that way. There's deep psychological issues going on there - he's a very twisted, dark individual.

• Heart
  • Sad

Reportit

I feel like if they are letting him be who he is then it would not be such a topic - no extra attention would be pulled on it, they would not mention it and if somebody asks then “he dressed himself like this, no biggie” would be sufficient answer. I have said it before and say it again - Eduardo’s story is only his and him to tell, nobody else! Children are not owned by parents and a parent should not do anything to the child that they would not do to a grown up. This makes me so uncomfortable that a little child life is discussed like this all over the internet.

• Angry
  • Sad
I’ve been following SJ around 7 years now but yesterday was the day I had to unsubscribe, honestly couldn’t take the amount of posts of Eduardo in a dress. The first once or twice fair enough but it’s definitely forced now for cash, it’s ridiculous. I was sick of seeing it every single day.

• Sad

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I’ve only just discovered these people. All I can say, is that the husband is 100% for the watching. As someone who has worked with as well as having personal experiences with paedophiles, my gut instincts are screaming about him.

• Wow
  • Sad