Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mickey123

VIP Member
Just watched a family vlog where the siblings picked out each other's names for a gift swap. Before the family went shopping for each other, they stopped by the store and picked up groceries for a food bank. They dropped off the food and donated clothing items and the kids helped unload. They all wore their masks at the mall while shopping. In the car, one of the kids had a zoom call for school where a teacher read a story to the kids. Dad helped the kids wrap presents and even though it wasn't perfect he showed them how to improve. At the end of the vlog, Dad said that what they learned today was that they spent time focusing on other people and that giving to others was important, etc..
It was freaking heartwarming. The only thing I've seen on the SJ's in the past few days is how bratty they all are. It's Christmas Jojo, stop focusing on the negative of your children. Maybe you need to contact this Dad to see how a real man acts.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Shirley

The state of that garden and patio... Dead plants everywhere, some dead box plants just thrown in a hedge, furniture completely unprotected for the second winter in a row, even all the cushions are out there.

You know things came to them way too easily if that's how little they appreciate them...

View attachment 363483View attachment 363484View attachment 363491
He is so gross and so arrogant. He is so flippant about his subscribers. He forgets how they are his source of income. He will lose everything, and blame everyone else.
My husband really thinks he has SO many secrets. His behavior is so off. It will all come to light.

• Heart

Just-opinion

VIP Member
The comments on the vlog are maybe 60-70% negative/pointing out exploitation of Eduardo. Even some of the members are pointing it out! Saw a couple of members who have stopped paying them because they're not getting videos and asking when the videos are coming back so they can get something for their money - it's been over a month since they got one, feel a little bit bad for them being ripped off like that but if it means they can more quickly see these two are disgusting and scummy theives.

• Sad
  • Angry

elliebell84

This pity party really gets to me. How DARE she beg for pity. She doesn't deserve one single ounce of pity. I've never come across someone so entitled in all my life. Nanny, housekeeper, beautiful house and 4 beautiful children. Your life Anna is a fairytale to most people!! GET REAL. Live in the REAL world for one day in your pathetic life. You spend as little time with your children as possible. You are NOT a real mom, devoted loving caring hard working... all the things that make you a real mom! Just goes to show that selling your soul online, living in a fake bubble does not make you happy. Spending real quality time with your children, doing things in your life of worth and value are the things that will nourish your soul. Bore off you pathetic waste of space entitled bitch.

• Heart

MeLlamoMiami

It’s CRAZY the school hasn’t said anything. I remember when I was back at school, a girl posted a YouTube vid with her wearing the school uniform, which got about 3 views and the school made her take it down.
It would be interesting to see what the ratio of male to female audience that watch their videos. (Obvs not saying all men are creepy but would be a little bit worrying if it were mostly men)
I'm pretty sure Jonathan knows about all the creeps that watch them, but cares more about the money.
I saw some people posting time stamps again in the comments. According to the dad challenge podcast, this is a thing predators do. Also how is Joan going to monitor all the comments, there are thousands every day

• Sad
  • Sick

ashqim

Chatty Member
Anna said in those dm's to Sloan that they pour all their money into trust funds for the kids. Yet Jono has said multiple times this year that they have been hit hard financially and had to cash out plans they put in place back in 2014. Then on NKA he said recently that instead of giving the kids a bunch of money when they grow up, he is using the money to pay for their education instead. So who is telling the truth then? I seriously doubt with all of their outgoings they have the money to do both, especially with a virtually non working Anna and declining subs, views, and ads/sponsorships. Perhaps if their outgoings were more reasonable I could believe this.

• Sad

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
I know this is completely off topic, but I want wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope everyone will enjoy, given the circumstances. Stay safe!🎄🎄 xxxx

• Heart

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Am I the only 1 who thinks this no meat Christmas dinner is just Anna dipping her toe back into her ED? She already decided after years of eating red meat that they no longer would eat it or pork (hmm to 2 fattiest meats 🤔) and only would eat lean meats and fish. Never heard her give a good explanation as to why no red meat. But now all of the sudden she doesn't like cooking any meat. Again after years of doing so. Smells of Anna's disordered eating if you ask me.

Scandalous_Purpose

i think i’ve worked out why jonathan is such a weirdo / creep. it’s because nothing, absolutely nothing, is sincere. he’s always acting hyped up because he needs to or goofy and it just seems so fake that he seems untrustworthy. that being said, he’s like an overgrown toddler himself, i’m half his age and i think i could have a grown up, intelligent conversation with someone his age about serious topics, jonathan could never. jonathan can only engage with younger, more immature people, which also shows how predatory he is.

• Sick
  • Heart

Hello-123

Absolutely disgusting from Jonathan implying to his own child that people are being mean to him for wearing these things. no Jonathan you know EVERY comment was directed at you exploiting your child for views! Just shows how vile Jonathan is for valuing his wallet more than his children’s mental health! The fact that the children also swore- I bet they hear so much more behind the scenes than this happy persona Jonathan likes to put on at the flip of a switch!
I have a feeling this will all backfire on them.....let’s be prepared for the next ‘this has got to stop video’ you’re so predictable Jonathan!

• Heart
  • Angry

abcdabcd

VIP Member
... why then would he add the hastag #howbizarre if what he's trying to do is normalising something? I know it's the name of the song, but still 🙄It's ridiculous, walking around in costumes dressed up as an Ice Princess from a Disney movie has absolutely nothing to do with transgender issues. He's making a mockery of trangender people, making it out like it's just some cos-playing or dress-up, this is not a game those people chose to play, as well as making a mockery of women, we're more than long hair, dresses, handbags, makeup and heels, you absolute c!nt.
Just imagine he'd dress up as a black person, would anyone find that funny? But somehow, appropriating women is all fun and games and I'd be probably called 'frigid' or a 'b!tch' for not finding it funny.

He's just an attention ho and drama queen and he tasted blood when he saw the views the videos exploiting his son's innocence were getting, so Eduardo: meet bus! It's now his go-to vlog title to get his weekly views up.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Never ever has he even attempted to braid Emilia's hair, which has been long enough for years now... This excuse of a father disgusts me so much

Download-Instagram-Stories-of-Jonathan-Saccone-Joly-jonathanjoly-StoriesDown.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
No wonder Anna hasn’t made any other mum friends from the school... considering they’re all apparently doctors or lawyers I’m sure they wouldn’t want to be associated with, well... that
Women who actually work their butt's off to put their kids through a good education instead of sitting on their phone all day, they probably think the SJs are laughable and uncouth

• Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
Am I the only person that hated this family on first sight? I dont understand how anybody could ever have been comfortable with them selling their whole childrens' lives online.

• Heart
  • Sad

callmegracie

VIP Member
Violence in the house, Anna was holding Eduardo down like this (idek there was no context) asking Emilia to apologise to Eduardo, while laughing (maybe had something to do with the fact Eduardo got gifted 6 pairs of shows while Emilia got none, and she did something to hurt the shoes or Eduardo already), then Emilia full on punched Eduardo in the face, causing him to cry, then ran away before any repercussions (Jonathan swivelled the camera so we don't see her fist hit his face, but we hear the impact and Anna saying "Emilia"). Then Jonathan turns the camera back after she leaves the room (no one follows her to tell her off) while Eduardo crys and Anna lays over him and sings "it's the season of loving and understanding" then cuts. Jesus I wonder where she learnt that.
View attachment 354512View attachment 354513
one- no one intervened at all? thats not right
and two- why would he leave that in the video? or film it in the first place 😦

• Angry
The thing is: nobody is saying that E2 doesn’t want to wear dresses or have long hair, we’re just saying that Jono is exploiting him and exaggerating the narrative to a point where E2 isn’t “included” in the femininity because it has been overdramatised

• Sad

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
This whole Eduardo story line could have been done so much better, like saying “here’s my young son who likes girly clothes and dresses! It’s Eduardo being Eduardo” not aw my son likes a dress he wants to be a girl clearly xxx

• Heart
  • Angry

Muttie

This vlog is what summed it up for me. Around the 2.30 mark when Anna is unboxing the shoes for Eduardo she says ‘these could be worn with your boy clothes’, surely they are just clothes to Eduardo and don’t need to be gendered, they are almost making out as if he is cross dressing when in reality it’s just a child wearing what he wants.

• Sad
  • Angry

abcdabcd

VIP Member
View attachment 364589
As predicted, they run into a bit of criticism with Eduardo, the eating disorder is back out
Because eating sugary treats in your underwear in your bedrooms while dancing is the international sign for "I'm recovered"... She ordered a bathing suit, thought she looked cute and wanted to show her body off, so she went to the kitchen, grabbed a biscuit and made a post about her ED. This is fishing for compliments 101.

• Angry