Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scandalous_Purpose

All he literally needs to do is contact the person, get their email and then send an email with the voucher. Would take less than 10 minutes. He doesn’t need an assistant to do that - one that he knew would be on maternity leave way before he even decided to do the giveaway. Honestly the amount of bull that he spouts is unreal, he must feel so lucky that he talks to a camera instead of real people who could actually pull him up on his constant lies

• Angry
Reactions: 32

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
I feel like half the things he does like “wearing a dress for Eduardo” is for him to go “SEE I DO CARE ABOUT MY KIDS ITS NOT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA” and it’s like you don’t need to post it?? My dad shaved his head completely bald for me bc I have a gene default so we had to shave my hair due to it falling out. He didn’t make a big video about it 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I was reading the comments on jonos last insta post with Eduardo and it seems more and more people are saying they're exploiting him and that this whole thing is turning them off them as family.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Is the reason they're in the road the fact we said Eduardo did not want to wear dresses in public ? It's beyond ridiculous now, and as others have said, he is making a mockery out of those who are transgender.

• Angry

CoconotLoco

It’s worrying how far they going with this Eduardo likes to wear dresses and every tiktok video even their followers are starting to click what they’re doing now.

You know there doing it for clout and trying to stay relevant, it’s actually disgusting instead of letting Eduardo be a kid and have some privacy if that wearing dresses is what he likes or not and allowing him to discover who he is in he own time they constantly trying to label him because they want to be seen as inclusive and LGBT friendly because they know the transgender community are prominent in the public opinion atm it plays into their narrative because their channel is dying and they just not relatable anymore.

• Sad
  • Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
Do all homes in UK/Ireland open there presents on Christmas morning just like that? Where I live everybody has to do something to redeem the gift. Read a poem, tell a joke/story, dance, if the gift giver (somebody is assigned to be the “santa”) is your OH you might get away with a kiss. All children learn poems and songs throughout December. This year we had a hired Santa and mrs Claus. We danced, sang xmas carols, looked back at the year saying what was the worse and what was the best. On one side it is a massive pressure - i don’t like public speaking but it is only my family so they won’t judge and I think it teaches the children that nothing comes easy.. and on the other side it would be fun to just tuck in to the presents without any performances 😀 so I was just wondering is this tradition really only here 😂
That sounds painful. Where are you from?

• Haha

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Johnathan moaning that they get criticism for what they show. Maybe if you didn’t exploit your children you wouldn’t get criticised 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Hello-123

So he says comments are turned off from now as the children are at an age where they can read them....riigggght Jonathan so that will be why you told your child people were being mean to him instead then (even though they weren’t).
Or maybe it’s you don’t want your children actually reading about the type of parent you really are?
how good of you to be protecting your children’s privacy now when you have no problem displaying where they go to school amongst other things. Seems like the easy way out for him just to turn off the comments.

• Angry
  • Heart

HereForThePics1979

From someone who works in safeguarding, I really do wonder if this is actually being investigated by the school? Sadly I wonder if they’re not following this up simply because 1. It’s a private school and 2. It’s the Saccone Jolys. Anyone think it’s at the point of whistleblowing?

hedgehog

Chatty Member
I always find it odd when parents rush the children to open the presents on Christmas. Why the rush? You've got all day! Especially when they are little it's so overwhelming. They kept on getting Andrea to open more and more gifts when he was quite happy playing with the toy he had already opened. It's like they just wanted to get the whole thing over with so the kids could be happy with their new toys and they could sulk off and sit on their phones. They also kept on getting annoyed at Eduardo, simply because when he opened a present he'd look at the back of the box first not the front. I kept thinking does it even matter? Poor kid just wants to look at the picture first.

• Angry
  • Sad

Albi

VIP Member
Anna said in those dm's to Sloan that they pour all their money into trust funds for the kids. Yet Jono has said multiple times this year that they have been hit hard financially and had to cash out plans they put in place back in 2014. Then on NKA he said recently that instead of giving the kids a bunch of money when they grow up, he is using the money to pay for their education instead. So who is telling the truth then? I seriously doubt with all of their outgoings they have the money to do both, especially with a virtually non working Anna and declining subs, views, and ads/sponsorships. Perhaps if their outgoings were more reasonable I could believe this.
Wow what a piece of shit! So the kids have basically paid for their own education then from money THEY earned, and when they’re older they get fuck all! Maybe if the pair of money wasting tossers hadn't spent all the kids money on designer clothes, a massive house they don’t need, rent on a house they didn’t need, a bunch of tat they don’t need, private education they don’t really need, staff they don’t need, fillers and Botox they don’t ”need” designer handbags/phone cases, jewellery etc etc etc then they would have plenty of money left for all the kids when they get older. They really are the biggest pair of bastards on youtube and I’m glad I stopped following the pair of exploitative fuckers! 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

Joy12

I would imagine Emilia does feel very left out. I imagine all those shoes were sent for her but have been in the PO Box for so long (can see it’s from there as mountains of stuff) and instead she is over looked. The same with all the dresses. Both yesterday and today Anna has been dressing up with Eduardo and Emilia is nowhere to be seen.
For their narrative, she has been pushed out as the oldest daughter and in her eyes I would imagine feels replaced. It must be very hard for her to find her place anyway in such a dysfunctional and large family. Suddenly Eduardo is the star of the show, taking all the things that would usually be gifted to her, her role as the older girl, and Jonathan is just lapping it all up when he used to have a lot of time for Emilia when she was the money maker. He is living through Eduardo and can’t see Emilia is hurting and the other two are feral while Anna edits the Ocado!
Her behaviour is shocking, but she’s eight and there is clearly no discipline or consequences when the camera is rolling.

• Sad
  • Heart

Scandalous_Purpose

it’s so weird how the kids are locked away in the playroom whilst their mother is doing dances in her swimming costume for instagram whilst eating a biscuit

• Angry

Lola UK

VIP Member
I don’t follow this family closely, but they do often pop up on my feed and I think it’s so damaging to be showing the kids like this, especially Eduardo. It’s very uncomfortable!

I watched a documentary called “transhood” and there was a young boy probably about 3 ish who liked dresses. His mum made him go onto stage at church and tell everyone he had changed his pronouns? It was unbelievable! A few years later they came back to the family and the little boy was mortified. Guess what, he didn’t want to change genders. He just liked acting like a child and dressing up!!!

sorry if it’s already been mentioned, I’m sure it had been!

• Sad

ashqim

Chatty Member
latest vlog is up- Jono is blaming tier 3 for not being able to go ahead with their fun Christmas plans and all the places they were going to take the kids to. I mean, most of those places are still open in tier 3, and many places have never left tier 3 since the March lock down- none of them are clinically vulnerable and if they followed proper safety procedures they could still go to the outdoor locations (most of these were outdoors). I think he chickened out personally as he knows they won't be able to folow the procedures and will get a lot of criticism. He also blamed Izzy for not paying out the daily Amazon gift vouchers as she went and had a baby. I mean she left the job over a year ago to go onto better opportunities. Now he is hinting she has continued working for them behind the scenes? I guess that explains why Anna was so generous with buying baby gifts for her- looks like she is still a current employee. I can't believe he can't manage to follow up on his own gift vouchers and produce a daily 10 min vlog! Notice how he never says he didn't have time for tik tok....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

mmxiise

the (undecided pronoun) thing is ridiculous, bloody hell; fair enough if Eduardo has asked to be called her but he clearly hasn't if its undecided, and they literally call him "him" and "good boy" in vlogs! Jonathan is so desp for views its pathetic... so are they not going to refer to Eduardo as he/him anymore in the vlogs? Bc surely it would be wrong to if Eduardo hasn't 'decided' his pronoun yet? He's just making himself look stupid bc ofc they are going to call him male pronouns

• Angry
Reactions: 30