SacconeJolys #33 Jonathan is lying, the kids are crying and the channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just tried to watch the vlog and lasted 2 mins. That man just makes me sick to my stomach. Actually so glad the comments are turned off so I’m not tempted to go and look at folk telling them what an inspiration they are.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He now claims that it was never their 'forever home' and he always wanted to sell it within a few years. Not true. When they bought it, like you said, he was making long term plans. He even mentioned Emilia getting married there, as the previous owners had a wedding there, too.
So yes, they can't afford the mortgage, or have realised that the house needs a lot more work and they can't afford that.

Just found the neighbour's house. Very nice. Open, bright.. I bet they don't have a chimney full of dead birds or wasp nests in their loft.....
It would be funny if instead of a website that shows all the features, it showed the the downfall. The chimney, the flooding, the dead trees, the garden, the original features torn up.....

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Like i see younger influences not going to uni and taking influencing as a full longer term solution but you'd think older people would have a bit of cop on about it like zoe I think she's branched off into other investments and so have other creators how people can't have a back up plan and see this type of job as sustainable income baffles me

• Heart
Reactions: 15

This vlog is what summed it up for me. Around the 2.30 mark when Anna is unboxing the shoes for Eduardo she says ‘these could be worn with your boy clothes’, surely they are just clothes to Eduardo and don’t need to be gendered, they are almost making out as if he is cross dressing when in reality it’s just a child wearing what he wants.
Notice how Anna looks like one of the sex dolls from Wish in this thumbnail!!! Lololol

Did we find out what happened with the daily Christmas gift card give away? Or more importantly, have the minions realised?
It's fraud, and it's illegal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 16.33.10.png

20201229_163748.png

Minions are deluded. Should not be encouraging kids to be swearing and saying horrible things.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
On the new blog that went up today he says they was supposed to sell it this year but didn’t because of covid and said they only planned to stay there 3 years 🤥and next year they will be selling and moving
Covid does not stop you from selling a house, in fact the market has been booming. I don't think they were able to. No one wants the house for the price they are asking.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Covid does not stop you from selling a house, in fact the market has been booming. I don't think they were able to. No one wants the house for the price they are asking.
And nobody wants a chimney full of dead birds and bees nests in the walls!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The vlog is just one frantic monologs! "See, we aren't affected by you haters! Everything is fine! We are fine!" Ya, he is panicking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Many former subs are grown up now. The ones who started watching them at the beginning when they were teens are adults, once the kids grow up it might be over. I watched them religiously for years, jonathan prayed on people who had a dysfunctional family and wanted to live vicariously through his "perfect"one. Also don't judge me but I've always - even when I was watching them- thought Jonathan was the worst out of them too. Something about him is more repulsive, I can't put my finger on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
On his instastories Jono showed himself and E1 on a discord video chat with his groupies- probably plotting and planning how to troll the people who post critical comments. Or perhaps rallying the troops he has left lol. In any case it all looked sketchy and inappropriate.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Good luck selling that house, most people that wanted to move in the next few years has probably done it this year and it won't get any easier next year. Even the estate agents with vested interests are predicting falls next year and I expect Jonno will demand to sell at a healthy profit.

I don't think their commuter town motorway house is particularly desirable. Although with less traffic maybe the noise and pollution is a bit better🤷‍♀️

Uploading the video because it should be saved. Dad of the year guys..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Good luck selling that house, most people that wanted to move in the next few years has probably done it this year and it won't get any easier next year. Even the estate agents with vested interests are predicting falls next year and I expect Jonno will demand to sell at a healthy profit.

I don't think their commuter town motorway house is particularly desirable. Although with less traffic maybe the noise and pollution is a but better🤷‍♀️

Uploading the video because it should be saved.

View attachment 363617
turd who tells kids people are mean to them..?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Imagine telling your little child that the pictures and videos that you post of them online to millions of people are getting horrible comment 🤯🤯 wow what an amazing father. “So proud.” “Parenting done right.” “So inspirational.” I don’t think so. Surely you should be protecting your children not pimping them out for views and embarrassing them. Imagine the issues they are going to have when they are older, poor Emilia having to defend her brother you can see she is filled with anger and hate and swearing. A young girl like that should not have that hate in her heart. It’s very very sad 😢 and damaging to innocent little lives, it breaks my heart as it’s very very bad parenting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Ngl someone should notify the school. It’s giving them a bad reputation as well as putting them and the rest of the school kids in danger, considering now a lot of people know the schools location

• Heart
I had to rewatch his story because I completely missed the “duck them” - but wow I can’t believe he’s encouraging that. I’m a full grown women but if I used that kind of language in front of my family today, I would still get a stern telling off! 😂

Reactions: 21
This family irritate me so much. People aren't being mean to Eduardo, they're calling Jon boy out for forcing his kids to perform like a flipping performing monkey!! It's not right, if they were my family I'd be mortified

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Their not fit to be parents.
I remember when I supposedly swore, I was about 10 at the time. I don't remember swearing my cousin was getting on my nerves and I remember saying just leave me alone please. He said I swore went downstairs to tell me, i freaked out as Inknew my mums temper, i asked my other cousin and he said he didn't hear me swear. I ran into my room and hid at the bottom of the bed that was a tight fit screaming at my mum not to have ago at me. My cousin still trying to stand up for me saying I didn't hear I swear. That was the most scary day I had of my mum flipping out cause I supposedly of swore. When I swear now in my 30s mum doesn't really say anything as she says it everywhere now so it can't be unheard. But i only swear but angry.
But this shows that the kids hear them two twits swear. We only pick up this language of swaering when we hear others say it.

Reactions: 9
I had to rewatch his story because I completely missed the “duck them” - but wow I can’t believe he’s encouraging that. I’m a full grown women but if I used that kind of language in front of my family today, I would still get a stern telling off! 😂
I'm 39 and if I said that in front of my parents , they wouldn't be happy!! My child dropped the f bomb recently (shes 4) and she got a very stern telling off. I can't believe he was so happy about it?! That man isn't right

• Angry
  • Sad
Where do kids who barely go out, haven't been to school, or a social gathering with other kids in months now, get the 'f' word...? Oh wait....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I remember when I supposedly swore, I was about 10 at the time. I don't remember swearing my cousin was getting on my nerves and I remember saying just leave me alone please. He said I swore went downstairs to tell me, i freaked out as Inknew my mums temper, i asked my other cousin and he said he didn't hear me swear. I ran into my room and hid at the bottom of the bed that was a tight fit screaming at my mum not to have ago at me. My cousin still trying to stand up for me saying I didn't hear I swear. That was the most scary day I had of my mum flipping out cause I supposedly of swore. When I swear now in my 30s mum doesn't really say anything as she says it everywhere now so it can't be unheard. But i only swear but angry.
But this shows that the kids hear them two twits swear. We only pick up this language of swaering when we hear others say it.
I remember one time I supposedly swore when I was younger and my mum had a right go at me. I just repeatedly said sorry until she stopped. And I have to be careful with what I say as I work around young children. Should never ever encourage that sort of language. Imagine they say that at school and another child copied! They'd be in trouble then!

I'm 39 and if I said that in front of my parents , they wouldn't be happy!! My child dropped the f bomb recently (shes 4) and she got a very stern telling off. I can't believe he was so happy about it?! That man isn't right
I've had to tell a child at work once not to say 'bullshit' and when I told the parent they were very surprised as to where she got it from! Those kids must hear some vile language in that house from Anna and Jonathan.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.