SacconeJolys #33 Jonathan is lying, the kids are crying and the channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know they’re selling the house? Have I missed something?
On the new blog that went up today he says they was supposed to sell it this year but didn’t because of covid and said they only planned to stay there 3 years 🤥and next year they will be selling and moving

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but they’ve turned Emilia into an annoying stage school brat. She’s unpleasant to watch, and that attitude is precisely why I stopped my kiddo watching “family vloggers”/ toy review channels.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
On the new blog that went up today he says they was supposed to sell it this year but didn’t because of covid and said they only planned to stay there 3 years 🤥and next year they will be selling and moving
They’ve JUST bought it! Sounds like they can’t afford the mortgage!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Emilia is going to be a hell of a handful when she reaches teenager age

• Heart
Reactions: 23
BTW, not sure if this has already been discussed, but guess who's selling their house? Their neighbours, can't blame them though, get out before the SJ's devalue the area further.

Oh and it's an absolutely gorgeous house! Very similar to the SJ's house, kind of like what the SJ's house could have looked like in a parallel universe, you can tell real money has been living there. It's also heavily renovated, but with taste and actual money, and the exterior also is in much better shape as it's been taken care of.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They’ve JUST bought it! Sounds like they can’t afford the mortgage!!
That’s what I think because in the beginning when the kids was sharing rooms they said “there’s enough bedrooms so that when they are older they can have their own rooms “ so they defo wasn’t planning on just staying 3 years

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s what I think because in the beginning when the kids was sharing rooms they said “there’s enough bedrooms so that when they are older they can have their own rooms “ so they defo wasn’t planning on just staying 3 years
He now claims that it was never their 'forever home' and he always wanted to sell it within a few years. Not true. When they bought it, like you said, he was making long term plans. He even mentioned Emilia getting married there, as the previous owners had a wedding there, too.
So yes, they can't afford the mortgage, or have realised that the house needs a lot more work and they can't afford that.

Just found the neighbour's house. Very nice. Open, bright.. I bet they don't have a chimney full of dead birds or wasp nests in their loft.....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think he forgets that everything he has ever said has been recorded for posterity thanks to himself lol. He is trying to change the narrative but he grossly underestimates peoples' intelligence and their memories, never mind the evidence of what he has said in past vlogs. I agree that I think they are having to downgrade the lifestyle now and the first thing to compromise on will be the house. Move to a smaller house where the kids continue to share bedrooms (but out of necessity this time) and with a lot less land, which he will say is easier to maintain and less time consuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

This vlog is what summed it up for me. Around the 2.30 mark when Anna is unboxing the shoes for Eduardo she says ‘these could be worn with your boy clothes’, surely they are just clothes to Eduardo and don’t need to be gendered, they are almost making out as if he is cross dressing when in reality it’s just a child wearing what he wants.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I’ve only just discovered these people. All I can say, is that the husband is 100% for the watching. As someone who has worked with as well as having personal experiences with paedophiles, my gut instincts are screaming about him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Did we find out what happened with the daily Christmas gift card give away? Or more importantly, have the minions realised?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Why a large family would buy that house and do the work that he did only to plan on staying for 3 years, you just wouldn't do it.
Its bullshit, I remember him saying this would be his forever home.
I would live to hear their conversations once that camera is switched off. Can you imagine the panic he must be feeling at the decline of his main money spinner youtube.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wonder how long he'll keep the comments off for. Also, wonder if it's Youtube that told him to, and it's not his choice?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Will it though? They're living a rich lifestyle from doing barely any work, they have thousands of brainwashed minions defending their every move, they're still being given brand work, they're still making tons of money, and so on. Don't get me wrong, their life depresses me and I wouldn't trade with them for anything, but they're still doing really well out of exploiting their kids. The things they lack (friends, class, education, privacy, manners, etc.) are not something they give a tit about anyway so I'd say they're happy with their lives.

I rarely comment on this thread as I cannot bear Jonathan and Anna, the way they treat their children is dreadful and it's honestly too upsetting to keep up with them, so I don't bother anymore.
That's just it though, they might be ok now - but their kids won't be kids forever. People want to see cute kids, not stroppy teenagers who would rather be out with their friends or alone in their rooms than being forced to perform for the camera day in, day out. Nothing stays the same forever. Behind the 'perfect family' facade, I guarantee there's a lack of happiness in that household. Jonathan's constantly desperate for attention and spends his evenings talking to teenage girls online, Anna's evidently still struggling with her ED, isolated in a house full of children with no maternal instincts and constantly on her phone, detached from everything. They might seem happy and it is frustrating that they have all that money from doing so little, but it won't be all it's cracked up to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The state of that garden and patio... Dead plants everywhere, some dead box plants just thrown in a hedge, furniture completely unprotected for the second winter in a row, even all the cushions are out there.

You know things came to them way too easily if that's how little they appreciate them...

View attachment 363483View attachment 363484View attachment 363491
He is so gross and so arrogant. He is so flippant about his subscribers. He forgets how they are his source of income. He will lose everything, and blame everyone else.
My husband really thinks he has SO many secrets. His behavior is so off. It will all come to light.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.