SacconeJolys #33 Jonathan is lying, the kids are crying and the channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the only comments that are now turned off are their YouTube vlog, THEIR BREAD AND BUTTER!! If Jonathan was really bothered by all the negativity towards his son, everything would have been removed last night to protect him. The undecided pronoun comment, and the fact this is not an issue for any of them in yesterday’s vlog, clearly shows it’s all just a game at this stage. If the tabloids pick this up that family will be ruined forever.

Maybe we should bring it to them?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The comments on the Tik toks aren’t great 😂 also why tell Wardo what people are saying? You’re just causing upset and anxiety for him:(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I am beyond disgusted at how jonathon is manipulating what people were saying in the comments to make Edwardo feel like people were being mean to him... I am lost for words with this so called ' parent' .. what he is doing is disgraceful and I hope people.see what he is actually trying to do here and it's not protect Edwardo that's for sure

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As others have said 8 year old Emilia has noticed the agenda being pushed. Those poor poor kids, literally no one will protect them. I think exploitation of kids on the internet in this manner will be viewed in the future as one of the scandals of our generation. Mother & baby homes were wrong & this is wrong.

No one is protecting these kids from their parents. What they are doing should be illegal. It’s child labour & it’s morally reprehensible.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The comments on the Tik toks aren’t great 😂 also why tell Wardo what people are saying? You’re just causing upset and anxiety for him:(
I'm glad the TikTok comments are calling him out, if only they'd be brave enough to swamp his yt comments with the same call out

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New vlog is up and he wants to play kiss chace with the kids wtf am I the only one that thinks that’s weird 🥴 and selling the house!! Wow why would you sell a nice house like that unless you can’t afford it any more

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anna really hates that house doesn't she.. can't wait to get out of there I'd say. He's destroyed it really so can't blame her.. jonathon is so full of crap if he thinks it's going to be easy to find a palace that suits princess Anna's wishes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She actually says ‘duck them’ and he laughs? He genuinely just laughs? And gets her to repeat it.. what the actual f*ck.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The state of that garden and patio... Dead plants everywhere, some dead box plants just thrown in a hedge, furniture completely unprotected for the second winter in a row, even all the cushions are out there.

You know things came to them way too easily if that's how little they appreciate them...

BIG-CHANGES-Invidious.png
BIG-CHANGES-Invidious (1).png
BIG-CHANGES-Invidious (2).png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So he says comments are turned off from now as the children are at an age where they can read them....riigggght Jonathan so that will be why you told your child people were being mean to him instead then (even though they weren’t).
Or maybe it’s you don’t want your children actually reading about the type of parent you really are?
how good of you to be protecting your children’s privacy now when you have no problem displaying where they go to school amongst other things. Seems like the easy way out for him just to turn off the comments.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm glad the TikTok comments are calling him out, if only they'd be brave enough to swamp his yt comments with the same call out
I used to love the fact that they let him play and wear whatever without insinuating anything, used to be nice to see a gnc boy, but now it just comes off as really playing that up for content, not letting him explore different things then decide for himself.

• Sad
Find solace in that in time, their karma will come. They can't maintain the lifestyle they've been accustomed to forever - their children are growing up, so are their viewers. In years to come their children will be able to fully comprehend what's been done to them. Even if none of the children take legal action/cut them off/do anything about it; you can pretty much guarantee it'll be used against them for years to come when things don't go their way. They've raised their children to be ungrateful, entitled, disrespectful brats - who knows what they'll be like once puberty hits. They have no friends, no loved ones around them, no hobbies, talents or skills... I strongly predict a very lonely loveless future ahead for them, regardless.
Will it though? They're living a rich lifestyle from doing barely any work, they have thousands of brainwashed minions defending their every move, they're still being given brand work, they're still making tons of money, and so on. Don't get me wrong, their life depresses me and I wouldn't trade with them for anything, but they're still doing really well out of exploiting their kids. The things they lack (friends, class, education, privacy, manners, etc.) are not something they give a tit about anyway so I'd say they're happy with their lives.

I rarely comment on this thread as I cannot bear Jonathan and Anna, the way they treat their children is dreadful and it's honestly too upsetting to keep up with them, so I don't bother anymore.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Haven’t been on here in a long while but have read last few pages for catch up - the mean comments that he’s telling Eduardo about, 1 are they really mean or has he fabricated that? 2 what were the mean comments about?

Reactions: 4
It's just disgusting how one child is always his 'muse' and he exploits them in particular over all the platforms. It's like his flavour of the month, and after he's had enough he moves on to the next child and what it can do for him to make him famous. He was like this with Emilia when she was a baby and toddler (he continuously ignored Eduardo for years, then even started bullying him), for some time it was always the newest toy, I mean, baby. It was Alessia after the cold shower, then after Disney it was back to peddling Emilia, now it's Eduardo. You just have to look through the thumbnails to see this.

I'm not surprised Eduardo is so compliant and does whatever makes daddy happy, he's been getting more attention from him these past months than he's ever had in his life. That's why we need to be very careful not to confuse what Eduardo truly wants and what he's just doing to get to spend time with his father and get positive attention instead of nasty remarks for once.

Anna mentioned in passing that Emilia also got extensions yesterday, but there was not one clip or photo of her in extensions as far as I'm aware. Just like with the high heels, Alessia got them too, but it was all about his little money making freak Eduardo, -because that's what Eduardo is to him, this whole inclusive, embracing attitude is BS, he's as backwards and in the closet as one could be.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
He honestly just makes me so sick, he’s so gross and his face is SO ANNOYING. He’s grubby and creepy and the tiktoks he posts of him with Anna when they were going out then their wedding is just 🤢 he’s just got the worst vibe about him

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Haven’t been on here in a long while but have read last few pages for catch up - the mean comments that he’s telling Eduardo about, 1 are they really mean or has he fabricated that? 2 what were the mean comments about?
He just wants to make sure those kids stay in his bubble with him. They're like a cult, the kids aren't supposed to be exposed to the concerns people have voiced in the comments (there was zero hate), they might realise that having their lives all over the internet isn't normal. Jonathan can't have that in order to further exploit them. He needs to be in control of the narrative.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.