SacconeJolys #33 Jonathan is lying, the kids are crying and the channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ed just said if the mean people are boys then kick them in the balls and Emilia said kick them in the face! I would be fuming if my little kid came out with that

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The photo of the plaits so he never bothered to do Emilia's hair? Only when it can bring in ££ does he care about it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
He put the hair in and he is doing the plaits. Where the hell is Anna?
IMO she probably doesn’t want to get the brunt of the criticism so she’s staying out of it 😡 Anna, please take your kids away and leave that disgrace of a husband

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Wow. Just wow. That insta story I had to listen 5 times because I was so shocked he let his CHILDREN say 'duck them' and 'kick them in the balls/face' I'm disgusted. What a vile father!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow. Just wow. That insta story I had to listen 5 times because I was so shocked he let his CHILDREN say 'duck them' and 'kick them in the balls/face' I'm disgusted. What a vile father!!!!
I'm in my 20s and if I came out with that language even now my dad would kill me

• Haha
Reactions: 22
5247B6FA-C9FE-421F-B7B9-C859D051BB48.png

play room a bloody state again. Case and point. All those new toys, new Lego, LOL Dolls, and they’re all on the iPad with the toys on the floor.
these people have no respect for anything.
trailor trash.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Omfg. I hate him SO much. If this gets any worse, I might have to come off this thread, it makes me so angry and upset.
I was just thinking the same thing after seeing today’s TikToks. The psychological damage he is doing is so bad. Look At Eduardo’s little face😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Folks everything has been staged til today, we are now seeing the real sacconejolys in action!! Disgraceful and disgusting🤮

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Omfg. I hate him SO much. If this gets any worse, I might have to come off this thread, it makes me so angry and upset.
Find solace in that in time, their karma will come. They can't maintain the lifestyle they've been accustomed to forever - their children are growing up, so are their viewers. In years to come their children will be able to fully comprehend what's been done to them. Even if none of the children take legal action/cut them off/do anything about it; you can pretty much guarantee it'll be used against them for years to come when things don't go their way. They've raised their children to be ungrateful, entitled, disrespectful brats - who knows what they'll be like once puberty hits. They have no friends, no loved ones around them, no hobbies, talents or skills... I strongly predict a very lonely loveless future ahead for them, regardless.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.