SacconeJolys #33 Jonathan is lying, the kids are crying and the channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe he's told a 6 year old that people are being mean. YOU'RE MEANT TO PROTECT HIM FROM THE MEAN COMMENTS, NOT TELL HIM!! My god, I'm so angry! People we're pointing out that Jonno is exploiting him for views and money, not that Eduardo doesn't like it!
This is the second time j has said this to Eduardo, he is hurting that child. big time.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Anna did the same a few years ago when people thought she preferred E2 to E1 (before A1 was born). She went on her social media and told E1 that mean people were saying she preferred E2 and that E1 should tell those people that they are "stupid". Seems to run in the family. They are horrible parents for not shielding their kids from these negative comments and instead bringing them into the drama. They are far too young to know how to process the comments.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Jonathan we were simply saying you’re confusing the poor lad, we’ve seen Eduardo wear dresses for years this isn’t people saying he doesn’t like it, it’s saying YOU are cashing in on the fact he does and confusing the poor kid, weapon

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So he’s enforcing the “people are being mean to you because you’re different” trope? That’s such a good mindset for a six year old to have!! They’re his PARENTS! It’s their job to shield their kids from this tit, not expose them to it.

Jonathan, nobody cares that your son likes dresses and wants long hair - YOURE pushing it to be more than it is. Edwardo is 6. He can’t give informed consent to know the fun videos he makes with his mammy twirling will be seen all over the world and can never be properly deleted.

Jonathan is a bleeping monster.

• Angry
  • Heart
I definitely think Emilia has some jealousy issues going on with so much attention being put on Eduardo. She seemed to have quite a bit of anger pent up on those stories

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Jonathan we were simply saying you’re confusing the poor lad, we’ve seen Eduardo wear dresses for years this isn’t people saying he doesn’t like it, it’s saying YOU are cashing in on the fact he does and confusing the poor kid, weapon
j is too thick and crazy and hell bent on creating something, anything, that gets him the money. for himself. And too thick to realise how deephe isdigging that hole.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
D5CF02F4-5091-4491-B7CA-E1170E42115D.jpeg

so maybe I’ve got peasant problems but a camera in every room is A. Excessive B. Extremely creepy.

that’s so weird! (Yes I blocked out whatever that child’s name is, face. J might not give a tit about their privacy but I do.)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The way he laughed at them swearing is disgusting. They’ve honestly lost it now. This all should really be there downfall of them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I definitely think Emilia has some jealousy issues going on with so much attention being put on Eduardo. She seemed to have quite a bit of anger pent up on those stories
Yeah the way she said "Every single video is him dressing as girls" - clearly resenting the fact that all the videos are of Eduardo.

Those stories are so concerning. In response to "What should we do about the mean people" Emilia answered "F*ck them." J then asked her to repeat herself then laughed, let Eduardo tell him what she'd said and laughed again! Now both E's have just said "F*ck them" and he's laughing about it!

Disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Yeah the way she said "Every single video is him dressing as girls" - clearly resenting the fact that all the videos are of Eduardo.
Wow... They create so much drama when there really does not need to be any. I mean, if it's just them 'documenting' their lives and filming Eduardo just like the other kids, there would be no need for Emilia to get upset.
But... she's used to always being the star of the show, and now the focus has changed to Eduardo. And she's right, every single video is of him dressing as girls. If even an 8 year old can see, why can't the minions?

Jonathan is always trying to manipulate. Now by telling Eduardo yet again that people hate him... That poor child! There will be a 'pink hearts for Eduardo' monologue soon.... sigh.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Emilia: “... haven’t they seen everything... every single video of him dressing up as GIRLS”.

Says it all right there, huh. For all the woke bullshit for cash, numerous forced videos trying to paint Jonathan as some super dad, it turns out the precocious, bratty 8 year old lays bare the whole sham with one sentence which proves Jonathan’s misogynistic, gender normative view of sex.

• Heart
  • Wow
teaching your kids to swear, classy 👌 atleast they’ll fit in nicely when they have to move back to the caravan park

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely disgusting from Jonathan implying to his own child that people are being mean to him for wearing these things. no Jonathan you know EVERY comment was directed at you exploiting your child for views! Just shows how vile Jonathan is for valuing his wallet more than his children’s mental health! The fact that the children also swore- I bet they hear so much more behind the scenes than this happy persona Jonathan likes to put on at the flip of a switch!
I have a feeling this will all backfire on them.....let’s be prepared for the next ‘this has got to stop video’ you’re so predictable Jonathan!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Emilia: “... haven’t they seen everything... every single video of him dressing up as GIRLS”.

Says it all right there, huh. For all the woke bullshit for cash, numerous forced videos trying to paint Jonathan as some super dad, it turns out the precocious, bratty 8 year old lays bare the whole sham with one sentence which proves Jonathan’s misogynistic, gender normative view of sex.
Good on Emilia for telling it like it is ,poor mixed up sad kid xxx

Absolutely disgusting from Jonathan implying to his own child that people are being mean to him for wearing these things. no Jonathan you know EVERY comment was directed at you exploiting your child for views! Just shows how vile Jonathan is for valuing his wallet more than his children’s mental health! The fact that the children also swore- I bet they hear so much more behind the scenes than this happy persona Jonathan likes to put on at the flip of a switch!
I have a feeling this will all backfire on them.....let’s be prepared for the next ‘this has got to stop video’ you’re so predictable Jonathan!
So hope it does

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am actually astounded at the low IQ level of the people leaving supportive comments on J’s latest Instagram post. Saying it’s ok for children to use the f word and that it’s good Jonathan tells them about what people say online because it teaches them to stand up for themselves.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.