SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is there no famous WIAW on her channel today then?
Yes this is interesting. From my point of view, it seems that Jonathan is trying to drive all his channels into the ground, as his overall views this week are currently heading to be the worst ever!!! So I feel that missing tonight video is almost deliberate to lower his views even further. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So Anna just had liposuction.body positivity and ed champion my foot !!!.she really thinks giving a fancy name "fat loss and skin tightening" will confuse audience.damm she is dumber than I thought

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes this is interesting. From my point of view, it seems that Jonathan is trying to drive all his channels into the ground, as his overall views this week are currently heading to be the worst ever!!! So I feel that missing tonight video is almost deliberate to lower his views even further. :unsure:
So by the comments they are going to run 4 channels now.. main, Anna's, no kids allowed and members only... how? They cant even do 1 properly πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ is it going to be 1 video per week per channel I guess... and is this the big news? The project that took so much time? Amateur teenager can set up chanel in a half a day πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
the 4 channels thing is Jono's ADHD manifesting- people with ADHD are notorious for multi tasking by starting lots of different projects and then not finishing any as their attention keeps going from one thing to another and they don't have the ability to manage time well and plan the tasks that need to happen to bring projects to completion. As for his defensive response to that person who commented "if you don't like the car chats then feel free to unsubscribe anytime"- that is just ridiculous and so unprofessional. He promised these people 1 exclusive vlogcast per week and he has failed again at delivering. They are right to question him and doing silly car chats for 2 pounds per month requires zero effort or editing so he is just trying to scam these poor people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Poor Eduardo!
I am trying to think about how I’d react If I now saw a picture of myself (like the one where Eduardo is tired and sleepy on the floor) online and my mom and sister getting a good laugh about it and the whole Internet is able to see and not forget it. What a shame :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I think it starting to dawn on some of them, judging by some of the comments, and the secret videos are now being called car chats.
View attachment 268538
The fans are so scared of saying the wrong thing. They're tip toeing around him and ass kissing for fear of being called a troll or hater.
His response says it all really. Such a manipulative little weasel.
It's no wonder their channels are dying πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Everyone knows they"re quite heavy with the blocking , so the minions are scared of being dumped .

Thing is, the SJs are in no position to bite the hand that feeds them ... Ohwell ....

• Haha
It seems Jonathan radio silence today also extends to Instagram, with only one post on their JonathanandAnna channel. I do not know what his plans are, but I think he is playing a very dangerous game.

On that note, last year just before Showergate, Jonathan hit rock bottom with his YouTube views, and the showergate incident actually saved his channel when you look at the numbers. Subsequently we had the pandemic, which boosted his views if not his pocket, as YouTube dropped his CPM. But now we are sort of coming out the other side of the pandemic, Jonathan views are dropping quite dramatically. So I am now wondering if we are shortly to be treated to another showergate type incident, in an effort to save his channels????

Screenshot_20201007-204829_kindlephoto-261351844.png

• Sad
Reactions: 8
the 4 channels thing is Jono's ADHD manifesting- people with ADHD are notorious for multi tasking by starting lots of different projects and then not finishing any as their attention keeps going from one thing to another and they don't have the ability to manage time well and plan the tasks that need to happen to bring projects to completion. As for his defensive response to that person who commented "if you don't like the car chats then feel free to unsubscribe anytime"- that is just ridiculous and so unprofessional. He promised these people 1 exclusive vlogcast per week and he has failed again at delivering. They are right to question him and doing silly car chats for 2 pounds per month requires zero effort or editing so he is just trying to scam these poor people.
I've suspected I have ADHD for 11 years and I can confirm this is definitely true. It's a shame that he puts all this stuff out and can't complete it. But it's laughable how he mocks his critics on the camera now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He gone from a million instagram.. Then to 998k wasnt it??? It's now 994k!!!!! Joy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Because she's an idiot that's why.
Because she thinks she's relatable to the tweenies that watch their pile of tit vlogs!
But she's out of date, kids don't say cool these days , they say 'sick' , which is meant positively, but describes these two fuckers exactly!

Apparently, this is hysterical...View attachment 268502
Instead of laughing, bleeping get Andrea out of the poor boys room, you bleeping witch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think it starting to dawn on some of them, judging by some of the comments, and the secret videos are now being called car chats.
View attachment 268538
Notice as soon as Jof puts his passive aggressive reply, the minions all get guilty and are asskissing again, like they're frightened to death of him!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Stupid little sods!

• Angry
  • Sad
Just ... No words... Stop obsessing,then arse licking on line posts , thinking they give a tit it about you other than for engagement and getting your gang to engage with this weird , vile , cruel, sleep depriving, cold shower punishers, child pweirdo enablers😣😷😷😷😫😀😀😀 scroll down to the teen video mate response😫πŸ˜ͺ

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I did a bit of research on lamda- apparently there is an entrance exams although for younger kids it is less intense. You can choose either acting or communication (E1 is doing communication as that one involves reciting poetry or prose). It was so awkward seeing Anna be such a stage mum yesterday trying to control how E1 recited it. And Anna always seems to do this evil witch thing with her mannerisms and crazy eyes- no matter what she is trying to be dramatic about, when she is purposely acting she always has just one way of acting- same crazy eyes, same witchy facial expressions over and over. I hope E1 recited it in her her own way.
I did Lamda exams around 8 years ago. Grades 1 through to 8, it’s literally just the name of the exam board! Like Guildhall or AQA, it’s the awarding body. So I just took the exams based on speech and drama lessons.

Maybe they can’t afford to put E2 in too?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just ... No words... Stop obsessing,then arse licking on line posts , thinking they give a tit it about you other than for engagement and getting your gang to engage with this weird , vile , cruel, sleep depriving, cold shower punishers, child pweirdo enablers😣😷😷😷😫😀😀😀😀

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.