SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew. We used to make jokes about Jotato getting a sports car to compensate for his short dick. Now it turns out he actually has one...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jonathan was saying how Eduardo is wanting to do LAMDA too but it’s hard to get a place. Is it actually?? Sounds like a load of crap and the kind of stuff I used to do at primary school where you got graded on your pronunciation and clarity.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Isn’t LAMDA just speech and drama ? I did it at school too and it wasn’t anything to do with acting

Reactions: 15
Jonathan was saying how Eduardo is wanting to do LAMDA too but it’s hard to get a place. Is it actually?? Sounds like a load of crap and the kind of stuff I used to do at primary school where you got graded on your pronunciation and clarity.
It's probably just oversubscribed but they want it to sound competitive to big up Emilia's "talent"

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I did a bit of research on lamda- apparently there is an entrance exams although for younger kids it is less intense. You can choose either acting or communication (E1 is doing communication as that one involves reciting poetry or prose). It was so awkward seeing Anna be such a stage mum yesterday trying to control how E1 recited it. And Anna always seems to do this evil witch thing with her mannerisms and crazy eyes- no matter what she is trying to be dramatic about, when she is purposely acting she always has just one way of acting- same crazy eyes, same witchy facial expressions over and over. I hope E1 recited it in her her own way.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It's probably just oversubscribed but they want it to sound competitive to big up Emilia's "talent"
they are absolutely desperate to make these kids stars, Emilia is just extremely annoying and in no way a talented actress

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
New member, hey ! Is anyone else worried about the kids when Anna and jono eventually become broke and lose everything... not saying all state schools are bad, but I remember my brother having to go to one for a year and being bullied/physically assaulted almost daily for being too ‘posh’. I honestly can’t imagine those kids surviving, especially when everyone finds out their embarrassing parents are influencers
Yea very worried cus emilia is now such a brat she wont last 5 minutes! She just turned into her mother, thinks there something special when they are totally lazy scruffy ass holes , shes showing all the signs now in the vlogs, even the pulling faces behind Joan's back😡 and as for Eddie wanting to join lamda, obviously as he wants the attention like golden child has 😠 but he wont be aloud to do it, if it's an added expense in school like all the other after school classes hes asked to do, theyl just make excuses for him doing it too like they always do😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Yea very worried cus emilia is now such a brat she wont last 5 minutes! She just turned into her mother, thinks there something special when they are totally lazy scruffy ass holes , shes showing all the signs now in the vlogs, even the pulling faces behind Joan's back😡 and as for Eddie wanting to join lamda, obviously as he wants the attention like golden child has 😠 but he wont be aloud to do it, if it's an added expense in school like all the other after school classes hes asked to do, theyl just make excuses for him doing it too like they always do😡
i agree! I think all the kids are spoiled brats ngl. The weekly presents (I assumed their gifted) which they didn’t earn will set them up for being totally entitled. As far as expenses, I remember at school that they give discounts on school fees for a second child, and a bigger discount for the third and fourth, which is probably why they can still afford all the after school classes ! The money will eventually run out and they’ll probably have to start working hard but knowing them I don’t even see that happening :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It's sad because he is the better little actor. If he wants to do lamda ( always reminds me of revenge of the nerds ) let him!!

I cannot believe that the "doctor" was not wearing proper PPE. Where the F did she go to school? Every single one of us in the medical field knows that is a shield, not a mask. Do Anal and Jojo only know people that don't comply with the rules? I tell you they should move to my neck of the woods, they fit in with the Trumpers.
I'm confused at how she is comparing botox to fat loss. She is not happy with her body at all. She can claim she is cured and how happy she is with her tummy, but then she turns around and does this. It's not healthy for her audience, which is impressionable, to see her going on and on about body positivity then go and get a tightening procedure. I feel bad for all those women that were happy to see someone like them that was supposedly happy with their body, turn around, and get expensive procedures that they themselves can't afford.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So the big secret was they are starting a new channel called "NoKidsAllowed" so I am told. From my source, the video is again shot in Jonathan's car, and apart from showing the intro to the pilot episode which Jonathan says is a podcast (but is going to be a YouTube video as he can't earn money on a podcast), Jonathan and Anna just dribble on for the next 20 minutes.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I was taken aback by the doctor and Anna only in shields and no masks. We all know that shields are not effective by themselves or more of us would be wearing them. There will be comments about it when she puts up the video for sure. As for E2, I think they should work on helping him find his own strengths. All I see is E2 in E1's shadow, and them mocking him which will effect his self esteem. He may want to do lamda more so because E1 is doing it, but I think they should explore a different activity that E1 is not involved in so he can have something of his own to build confidence in.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Is the house sold ? Just read the recap..not followed in ages but i cant stand him

Reactions: 3
So the big secret was they are starting a new channel called "NoKidsAllowed" so I am told. From my source, the video is again shot in Jonathan's car, and apart from showing the intro to the pilot episode which Jonathan says is a podcast (but is going to be a YouTube video as he can't earn money on a podcast), Jonathan and Anna just dribble on for the next 20 minutes.
So the exclusive juicy content minions paying for is something that had been widely discussed all over their social media and even tattle? 🤣🤣👍👍👍

When are the minions going to realise how stupid they are and how much sjs are using them just for money 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh the fact that the mean girls think it’s hysterical that that poor boy is so tired he’s falling asleep on the stairs like that actually makes me want to scream. Anna stop bringing your golden girl up to be a mini me, one witch like you is quite frankly enough

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
So the exclusive juicy content minions paying for is something that had been widely discussed all over their social media and even tattle? 🤣🤣👍👍👍

When are the minions going to realise how stupid they are and how much sjs are using them just for money 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I think it starting to dawn on some of them, judging by some of the comments, and the secret videos are now being called car chats.
Screenshot_20201007-183639_kindlephoto-253706249.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.