SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they are agreeing to more news articles (press requests can come in very frequently for people of interest) and given that they always slag off reporters due to previous negative experiences, I wonder if they were declining them up to now. But now their channels are tanking they need more exposure so these interviews are being agreed to in order to promote their channel.

Reactions: 10
Oh look it's Anna I NEVER facetune my pictures Saccone 🤦‍♀️ How she bold face lies about altering her pictures and her stupid minions believe her is mind blowing 🤯

20201005_091615.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Wow, their views really are dramatic, aren't they? Even with all the clickbait. The only one to reach over 200k (208k) is Emilia's birthday video. Once upon a time that would be a huge hit, not anymore. And it looks like they've already run out of 'juicy topics' to talk about for 20 min. in their car, no members only updates.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Gleam is trying to up their views, I guess. The way they are tanking Gleam isn't bringing in the money they used to make off them. So I'm sure those articles were placed to help boost their views (which probably won't work) I mean, if anything they should have, articles written about them like:
How to kill thousands of dollars worth of plants.
How to praise your older child so much that the younger ones get jealous.
How to work out, but still manage to keep the figure you had.
How to move your older kids in with your younger ones so they can babysit while you sleep.

I got a ton of suggestions and I'm sure you guys do too LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gleam is trying to up their views, I guess. The way they are tanking Gleam isn't bringing in the money they used to make off them. So I'm sure those articles were placed to help boost their views (which probably won't work) I mean, if anything they should have, articles written about them like:
How to move your older kids in with your younger ones so they can babysit while you sleep.

After last week's viewing figures, something needed to be done to lift the figures. As I said in an earlier post on this thread, I knew Jonathan would have to do something, so these articles may be the "something". But with all Jonathan's viewer boosting tactics, it does result in a temporary rise in views, but after a few weeks, his viewing figures normally end up lower than before he started.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Another lazy video from Anna. She didn't even show her shoe collection, just panned across it the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another lazy video from Anna. She didn't even show her shoe collection, just panned across it the whole time.
I believe these short views do not have 'in video' Ads (only Ads at the beginning of the video), so I guess she will not earn so much money from it. May be the Sun and Star articles are working out for them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You especially need 10 minute longs videos for you to actually earn solid money lol

Reactions: 8
Why does she need all those shoes out on display!! I would convert the wardrobe she keeps them in half the year to shoe storage and get rid of that shelf unit.

Reactions: 15
Why does she need all those shoes out on display!! I would convert the wardrobe she keeps them in half the year to shoe storage and get rid of that shelf unit.
My question is: Why does she need all those shoes anyways? She hardly ever leaves the house.
Oh, right, I forgot about her Instagram photos. Would look weird without a different pair of shoes every day

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For someone who loves storage, Anna’s storage game is poor. That bookcase frame is too deep for shoes. And her wardrobe has a lot of wasted space that could be used to better store her shoes.

Reactions: 21
So the Gleam are 'working' their asses off to get them newspaper coverage about 'organised mum of 4 and it can be done' but the first video the potential new mum viewers see on her channel is ritch witch wannabe replacing flip flops with boots on display in her IKEA bookshelf in her bedroom 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I know she's an idiot, but really? This is all she could came up with?

Everyone swaps their shoes summer/winter time you lunatic and they keep them downstairs close to the door! Even celebrities only keep their most expensive red carpet heels in their walking wardrobes... not everyday manky boots on the bookshelf display in bedroom. Jesus christ.... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I know some people say she could have a good YouTube career if she didnt met Jonathan, but nah.. she is as useless at vlogging as she is at everything 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In the last vlog, did Eduardo ask Jonathan where Anna was and he said „in bed“ or did I hear that wrong?! How is she always in bed all day??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In the last vlog, did Eduardo ask Jonathan where Anna was and he said „in bed“ or did I hear that wrong?! How is she always in bed all day??
Because she's obviously starving herself again hence her tiny portions in her last mind numbingly boring Wednesday food posts. Depriving your body of the amount of Calories it actually needs makes you tired. That's my guess anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I guess it's easy going back to bed whenever you feel like it if you've got a cleaner, dog walker etc 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wow, their views really are dramatic, aren't they? Even with all the clickbait. The only one to reach over 200k (208k) is Emilia's birthday video. Once upon a time that would be a huge hit, not anymore. And it looks like they've already run out of 'juicy topics' to talk about for 20 min. in their car, no members only updates.
I'm loving all this😂😂😂 I hope they fizzle out into oblivion!

How to burn veg to a crisp, yet talking us through the recipe while she's making it like she's a bleeping top chef!
How to empty the dishwasher ( takes four bleeping hours)
How to care for 4 kids, get a nanny
How to clean the house, get a housekeeper
How to care for dogs, get a dog walker and keep them in tiny cages in what looks like a slaughter room!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Sorry but this made me giggle. Actual vlog footage of SJ kids eating Anna’s slop :

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.