SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Anna’s dog voice annoy the hell out of anyone else?! Even Jonathan seems pissed off when she does it

Gleam is trying to up their views, I guess. The way they are tanking Gleam isn't bringing in the money they used to make off them. So I'm sure those articles were placed to help boost their views (which probably won't work) I mean, if anything they should have, articles written about them like:
How to kill thousands of dollars worth of plants.
How to praise your older child so much that the younger ones get jealous.
How to work out, but still manage to keep the figure you had.
How to move your older kids in with your younger ones so they can babysit while you sleep.

I got a ton of suggestions and I'm sure you guys do too LOL!!
I will never understand why they share bedrooms in that massive house. Even more so them talking about downsizing with 4 kids and 6 dogs is crazy. They can’t share bedrooms until they’re 18!

Reactions: 15
Does Anna’s dog voice annoy the hell out of anyone else?! Even Jonathan seems pissed off when she does it

I will never understand why they share bedrooms in that massive house. Even more so them talking about downsizing with 4 kids and 6 dogs is crazy. They can’t share bedrooms until they’re 18!
They share bedrooms simply for one reason and that being when the smaller ones wake early or in the night the older kids have to see to them cus there lazy ass witch of a mother has done her mother duties for the day!!!😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
They share bedrooms simply for one reason and that being when the smaller ones wake early or in the night the older kids have to see to them cus there lazy ass witch of a mother has done her mother duties for the day!!!😡
and then they wonder why the kids are so tired.. eduardo fell asleep on the hallway floor one morning and they just filmed it like it was funny! :mad: and they've shown emilia in alessias bed quite a few times in the mornings so she's clearly been looking after her.. :confused:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
They have never played with their kids, and certainly not a boardgame.
I find this really sad actually. I hope they do when the cameras are off, but I highly doubt it. It doesn't fit into Anna's schedule (she literally showed us her full day and nowhere did she schedule in quality time to just have fun with them) and Jonathan is probably too busy tweeting teenage girls to actually play with his kids when it won't make him any money. Even when they are on holiday they don't spend time together, the kids get shipped of to the kids club all day.

I feel like they thought that having many kids meant that the kids would always have someone to play with, but it is equally as important for children to bond with their parents. I'm not saying that my mom did everything right (far from it), but she was a single mom with three kids, a fulltime job, no nanny, cleaner or dog walker and she still managed to sit down with us and play board games, do arts and crafts, take us on fun little outings and danced around the house with us. And I think that is what most good parents try to provide for their kids. Because those are the things that you remember.

When you are looking back you won't care if your mom's make-up and hair was always done or if you had 1 million toys, you remember being together, having their full attention. These kids seem to only get attention when it needs to be part of the vlogs. I'm sad to think they won't have that to look back on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
In the vlog the other day Jonathan showed that Andrea had fallen asleep on the couch in the playroom before bath time as he had not napped that day. His solution was to wake up a sleeping toddler and chuck him into the bath although that child had not left the house all day- and it looked like Andrea just took that without protest. My daughter is the same age as Andrea and if I did that to her there would be hell to pay- she would have screamed the house down if I woke her up from a deep sleep and stripped her down like that to chuck her into a bath tub! When my son used to do this I would simply quietly change his nappy and put him in his pajamas (all while he would still stay sleeping) and then put him down for the night. Sometimes routines have to be broken when it is not in the best interests of the child but these two will never understand that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
So i just been looking my account on YouTube of liked videos I still have liked videos from when I use to watch the Sacconejolys n when i did like them back at the old house. So now its going to be all unlike as i'm not liking this family anymore. But i am interested to see the video of Eduardo falling asleep on the stairs

Reactions: 7
A is at her friends shop, no masks or social distancing going on at all. Are these people stupid or really don't care?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
A is at her friends shop, no masks or social distancing going on at all. Are these people stupid or really don't care?
Have you not heard?? ‘Influencers’ are immune from covid and therefore exempt from the rules.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Her friend, Sabrina, was flying back from Italy last night - whilst you don’t have to quarantine for two weeks from Italy anymore, the lack of masks or social distancing is so irresponsible. That would put me off her business for life!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
agree that was poor judgement to take a photo for social media to promote the shop when you are not even wearing masks and keeping a distance. But then Anna and Jono are investors in Sabrina's business so they stand to profit or lose if her new store does not succeed. I imagine she agreed to help promote the shop by making an appearance and doing shout outs on social media.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I don’t get why the older ones have bed guards but the younger ones don’t!! Why didn’t they swap the beds round. An 8 year old has a bed guard but a 2 year old doesn’t!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So Anals new video on organising only got 20k views out of 1.1mil subs and 'organised mum' newspaper coverage 🤣👍 that's the lowest views ever (again!!!)

When you gonna get it Anna? YOU ARE NOT ORGANISED 🤣 you have cleaner, housekeeper, nanny, dog Walker, dog groomer, mobile hairdresser... that's not being organised.. thats paying people to do stuff for you which other people organise themselves 🤦‍♀️
Fluffing around your shoes you never even wear is not being organised, just stop embarrassing yourself for the sake of the kids

I said it before all your 'giving tips/inspo' videos are always been the biggest fail for years now, because you are useless and everyone can see it 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
agree that was poor judgement to take a photo for social media to promote the shop when you are not even wearing masks and keeping a distance. But then Anna and Jono are investors in Sabrina's business so they stand to profit or lose if her new store does not succeed. I imagine she agreed to help promote the shop by making an appearance and doing shout outs on social media.
Yeah, she's probably there for her quarterly #gift. Notice the other times she posted about the company have been this month- Q4, Hermes throw blanket in July- Q3, and the chanel bag she borrowed for that award show in January-Q1

Reactions: 10
Think it’s weird she’s only got 23 comments on her recent insta post. Who’s betting she had loads of comments outing her for not social distancing/masks, but she’s filtered and deleted them all

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Think it’s weird she’s only got 23 comments on her recent insta post. Who’s betting she had loads of comments outing her for not social distancing/masks, but she’s filtered and deleted them all
This is exactly what she did- I saw at least seven comments questioning her and poof like magic they are gone. She is such an arrogant idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Some more unhappy comments about the member only channel.
Good job, Jonathan.
Kids and vlogs come first ? The kids never come first, and members have paid actual money with the understanding of getting one "juicy vlog " a week. They should have known they would not stick to that, but still... Hope lots of them stop their payments. Yet another project fail.

Reactions: 16
Is anyone else disgusted by the todays video tittle&thumbnail...?
Yesterday video was 'our daughter becomes a teenager' and today 'she had her exam' with her finger pointing down 'there' .... 8 ads in the video too!! He knows exactly what sort of people will be watching it! How the duck can Anna allow this? How pervert of a person you must be to convert reciting a poem into perv inviting sugestive video 🤮🤬🤬🤬
I'm so angry 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.