SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just ... No words... Stop obsessing,then arse licking on line posts , thinking they give a tit it about you other than for engagement and getting your gang to engage with this weird , vile , cruel, sleep depriving, cold shower punishers, child pweirdo enablers😣😷😷😷😫😤😤😤😤
What is wrong with this girl? Their content has been getting progressively worse this year. Wtf

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So Anna just had liposuction.body positivity and ed champion my foot !!!.she really thinks giving a fancy name "fat loss and skin tightening" will confuse audience.damm she is dumber than I thought
where did you see that she had liposcution?

Reactions: 1
I'm confused at how she is comparing botox to fat loss. She is not happy with her body at all. She can claim she is cured and how happy she is with her tummy, but then she turns around and does this. It's not healthy for her audience, which is impressionable, to see her going on and on about body positivity then go and get a tightening procedure. I feel bad for all those women that were happy to see someone like them that was supposedly happy with their body, turn around, and get expensive procedures that they themselves can't afford.

If I was one of Anna’s followers on her Ed /body image journey my head would be spinning by now, Anna’s mixed messaging every other week on her body positivity/confidence speeches are so inconsistent. Hopefully these women will realise her lies and mistruths sooner rather than later. If I was them my trust and loyalty to her would have left the building a long time ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else just find those Emily Roses cringey as duck? They comment on every video/post that they put out within seconds of them being posted! Desperate for attention!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Does anyone else just find those Emily Roses cringey as duck? They comment on every video/post that they put out within seconds of them being posted! Desperate for attention!
And they comment like 20 times too, because Jonathan asked to spam the videos with comments... 🤦‍♀️ theres another girl who puts just smiley face under every single Emily's comment so around 100 comments comes just from like 5 ppl 🤣🤣

Just ... No words... Stop obsessing,then arse licking on line posts , thinking they give a tit it about you other than for engagement and getting your gang to engage with this weird , vile , cruel, sleep depriving, cold shower punishers, child pweirdo enablers😣😷😷😷😫😤😤😤😤
Well the other Emily had a tattoo handwritten from Anna, gotta up the game 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
And they comment like 20 times too, because Jonathan asked to spam the videos with comments... 🤦‍♀️ theres another girl who puts smiley face under every single Emily's comment so around 100 comments comes just from like 5 ppl 🤣🤣

Well the other Emily got a tattoo from Anna, gotten up the game 😜
Hahaha so cringey 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 14
yeah it's so embarrassing- and the way two teenagers go on saying they are "proud" of Jono and Anna- I mean it comes across very weird as it is usually something parents say to their children. What are they even proud of? The strong work ethic?

Also Jono said clearly that those who didn't pay for memberships would still get the same number of free videos per week- but yesterday Anna didn't upload, they gave no explanation of why not, and yet he uploaded a members only video. No wonder the fans are starting to turn on each other- they are being pitted against each other and it is all going to implode on them lol.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It seems Jonathan radio silence today also extends to Instagram, with only one post on their JonathanandAnna channel. I do not know what his plans are, but I think he is playing a very dangerous game.

On that note, last year just before Showergate, Jonathan hit rock bottom with his YouTube views, and the showergate incident actually saved his channel when you look at the numbers. Subsequently we had the pandemic, which boosted his views if not his pocket, as YouTube dropped his CPM. But now we are sort of coming out the other side of the pandemic, Jonathan views are dropping quite dramatically. So I am now wondering if we are shortly to be treated to another showergate type incident, in an effort to save his channels????

View attachment 268743
Yep either a scandal or another baby! I can see a covid related story coming, anna being covid positive , she loves to spend her days in bed already so wouldnt be that much effort for them to pull off!!!

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for them. They are young and most probably did some super cringey stuff around that age. But, there's such a desperate feel to their attention seeking that it's most likely caused by something wrong in their real life. It's what makes it so frustrating that Anna and Jonathan are so careless and callous with their content and interactions. It *seems* positive to the girls because they're in too deep to truly understand what's happening to them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
If I was one of Anna’s followers on her Ed /body image journey my head would be spinning by now, Anna’s mixed messaging every other week on her body positivity/confidence speeches are so inconsistent. Hopefully these women will realise her lies and mistruths sooner rather than later. If I was them my trust and loyalty to her would have left the building a long time ago.
She's just hopping on whatever bandwagon or #ad/discount deals she can get. If some weight loss company contacted her, she would do that. If it was some company doing detox packages (like Niomi recently got), or some sort of prepared meals or shakes for those "busy mums", she'd do that. Most/all the "body positivity" stuff has just been because some company has contacted her, or there's some hashtag of the week going around, or just another attempt at getting sympathy from the minions because she claims people are bullying her.

• Sad
Hahahha cuckoos attract cuckoos.Sacconejolys are definitely cuckoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I totally agree with these comments, but we should be a little bit careful with these girls as one is on the edge. I know they are in all the comments, but we should only talk about them when they do something over and above the normal cringey comments about the Sacconejoly's. Personally I had a run in with them and the girl gang a couple of months ago over a ticktok video they posted, which for me was over and above the norm. But I feel we should leave them a loan where ever possible.

• Haha
  • Wow
I agree and I can’t imagine how off putting it is for the Sacconejolys other fans, especially when they get so much attention! But I agree with others, we probably shouldn’t discuss them.

Reactions: 5
I actually cannot believe what they’ve done with the no kids allowed/members channels. They said members was going to be a vlogcast and where they can discuss controversial topics, yet they’ve now given it for free in a new channel?! They should have had the NKA channel the boring car chats, and stuck with the original members idea. Why pay for something we get at the end of every main channel vlog anyway?! Crazy.

Reactions: 7
Watching the new vlog I am truely annoyed right now. Emilia is clearly really spoiled and not used to being told no. Telling Jonathan off and wanting to grab the bag. At least he told her off a bit but she got zero respect for him at all. As she knows he wouldn't scream at her or be truely upsets. That's why she kept on whining. At this age my parents would seriously told me off right this second.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
OMG that new video... first he is forcing Andrea to watch television, when he is perfectly happy, playing on his own! And than Emilia is completely disrespecting Jonathan again and actually says „you’re not in charge of me, mummy is“ wtf!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Watching the new vlog I am truely annoyed right now. Emilia is clearly really spoiled and not used to being told no. Telling Jonathan off and wanting to grab the bag. At least he told her off a bit but she got zero respect for him at all. As she knows he wouldn't scream at her or be truely upsets. That's why she kept on whining. At this age my parents would seriously told me off right this second.
There's A LOT of behavior from those children that would never have been tolerated by my parents. There's the argument that they're kids & kids will be kids & let them act be kids. Yes!, but it's up to the parents to discipline them & not let them run over them & behave like wild animals all the time. (Not saying the SJ kids are wild animals, but they are left to their own devices & children get wild on their own) As been said many times here, they (A&J) are lazy & probably not very consistent (sending mixed messages) when it comes to disciplining the herd.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Is it weird that they baby Alessia more so than Andrea? I get she’s still a toddler but I just find it super weird that she gets carried downstairs every morning when Andrea walks down by himself.. or maybe just the blatent favouritism and neglect from jono

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.