SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not what she is saying at all. The kids are in them regardless. The fact that he has to get his ugly mug in every single one speaks to his own vanity.
I completely agree. I wrote similar post couple of threads ago.. he claims he doesnt like to be in front of camera and wants to be a creator, but he ALWAYS is in tik tok videos even if just walking behind emilia making idiotic faces etc. God forbid Emilia's videos would take off and weren't linked to him and showed 'his success'

They are both fame hungry f****s using their kids to try to get the fame they always wanted, but never got.

They say they never go out with kids, because ppl would recognise them then... no! ppl would only recognise you BECAUSE of your kids.
They say its Anna and Jono show, who happened to have kids, but EVERY video without kids in thumbnail has the lowest views, and even minions say - I missed kids in this vlog I only watch for them.
Jono's 'manly' videos about renovations and stuff - minions cringing about everything he ruined 🤦‍♀️
Anna's mum lifestyle tips - minions not even watching 🤣

They are the pure example of parents trying to live their dream through their kids. 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Jonathan is so full of himself. Why does he have to make an appearance in every single TikTok. The one where Emilia throws the Harbio and then he suddenly appears at the end. We don’t care about you pal
I thought the same, he's always gotta get his creepy face in there 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The channel trailer for no kids allowed looks so tacky, I'm pretty sure I made a slideshow in grade 6 with a similar transition feature. Monday 12th, we get to see a new crap project come to life. I give the podcast 5 weeks top before it's forgotten
Their channel only got popular from having kids so will be interesting to see how this crazy idea of this new channel goes. This really should have been part of the members only channel. It’s nice to see how loyal they are to their true fans... not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
this 'no kids allowed' channel is actually ridiculous because basically all their fans are kids! what inappropriate topics will they be talking about? who is this channel for... i am so confused!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
this 'no kids allowed' channel is actually ridiculous because basically all their fans are kids! what inappropriate topics will they be talking about? who is this channel for... i am so confused!!!!!
I was just about to ask the same thing! What on earth could they put on that channel that is suitable for their audience ?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The channel trailer for no kids allowed looks so tacky, I'm pretty sure I made a slideshow in grade 6 with a similar transition feature. Monday 12th, we get to see a new crap project come to life. I give the podcast 5 weeks top before it's forgotten
5 weeks? thats a bit generous :LOL: if there are no kids i don't imagine anyone would be interested for more than 1 or 2 videos

• Haha
So why not discipline them right away - even if the camera is going and just cut it out afterwards. Pretty sure they do that more often than not. But you can tell from Emilias face that she’s pissed off that the camera is going. At least that’s what I think.

So why not discipline them right away - even if the camera is going and just cut it out afterwards. Pretty sure they do that more often than not. But you can tell from Emilias face that she’s pissed off that the camera is going. At least that’s what I think.
I dont get this nonsense... we dont discipline on camera, we do it afterwards...
so you let the child act up, film it (usually laughing about it) for the vlog sake, then put the camera down and tell your child off? Just put the stupid camera down straight away, correct your child behaviour and film something else you idiot!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Izzy posted about traveling into London to close the London office. The written words reflected sadness. Does anyone know to what office she is referring?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I dont get this nonsense... we dont discipline on camera, we do it afterwards...
so you let the child act up, film it (usually laughing about it) for the vlog sake, then put the camera down and tell your child off? Just put the stupid camera down straight away, correct your child behaviour and film something else you idiot!!
Exactly. They keep saying „it’s just bits and pieces of their lives“ so why the heck pick the ones that shouldn’t be seen by thousands of people. There is a million ways to create good content in a respectful manner. People can still relate to you and will like you probably even more if you keep things private for the sake of your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can tell you exactly what they will talk about. All you have to do is imagine the chats at the end of the current videos, but times it up to 30 minutes, and you have nailed what they talk about!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Who else thinks this stupid no kids allowed (such a dumb name) channel will definitely end up getting them in trouble when J or A say something super inappropriate? We all know J is a lose cannon who can't regulate his rotten mouth and Anna is so intellectually challenged she can't even recognize when she's being rude or inappropriate. It's only a matter of time before they say something that sponsorships won't like. Even if it's on his sepreat channel the holistic family channel is still associated with his channel. If you ask me he's playing a risky game and potentially jeopardizing future #ad deals with his kids because no one will be beating down his door for #ads on his channel.

I'm kind of excited to see how badly these videos fail. 🤣 the first few will pull in some views but once the minions see just how boring and uninteresting they are without the kids they'll stop watching. Just like how Anna's channel has been tanking big time lately. They don't even like here all that much anymore.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m just catching up on the latest vlog and can’t believe how rude Jonathan was when he was saying about Anna not vlogging in Harrods.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My god....Jono just confessed in the vlog .....his words while he is selling the members only car chats bullshit.." it's only 1.99.. come support me in my endless debt of private school fees." At around 21:38 of the vlog.

I cant believe tattle predicts everything right!...

I cant believe tattle predicts everything right!...
I remember when Jonal was about to release "A friend of my own" book for public to purchase and he sat on the staircase of the house where they live now before they actually moved in and gave this pitiful plea to his minions and anybody else who listened to pre-order his book and said "please support me, I'm gonna be kicked out of this house and I'm gonna go broke". What a tragic excuse of a man pleading to his audience giving them some guilt trip story to help him out, what a slimy leech. And now today asking again for people to become a member to support him with private school fees. How out of touch is this moron, people are trying to pay their own school fees let alone help this loser and his good for nothing wife sustain theirs. He has no shame.

Reflecting back It sickened me that he squandered money on scores of trees and plants that would of cost some coin and then some all to be left to die and then dumped at the bottom of his backyard, not to mention countless other expensive stuff he buys at a whim but has the face to plead to others. The gall of this man.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
people with ADHD tend to have problems with spending and managing money because they are highly impulsive and don't think things through which explains Jono's buying behaviour and random shopping. He gets an idea, runs with it full speed and spends tons of money ordering things online, tries it for awhile, then can't finish (again classic ADHD, not being able to see projects through to the end as it takes too much planning), and then gives up. Money down the drain.

Reactions: 18
[/QUOTE]
I’m just catching up on the latest vlog and can’t believe how rude Jonathan was when he was saying about Anna not vlogging in Harrods.
Just goes to show evenhe thinks she is lazy and not earning for the family

I remember when Jonal was about to release "A friend of my own" book for public to purchase and he sat on the staircase of the house where they live now before they actually moved in and gave this pitiful plea to his minions and anybody else who listened to pre-order his book and said "please support me, I'm gonna be kicked out of this house and I'm gonna go broke". What a tragic excuse of a man pleading to his audience giving them some guilt trip story to help him out, what a slimy leech. And now today asking again for people to become a member to support him with private school fees. How out of touch is this moron, people are trying to pay their own school fees let alone help this loser and his good for nothing wife sustain theirs. He has no shame.

Reflecting back It sickened me that he squandered money on scores of trees and plants that would of cost some coin and then some all to be left to die and then dumped at the bottom of his backyard, not to mention countless other expensive stuff he buys at a whim but has the face to plead to others. The gall of this man.
the part of his rambles was him saying , ye all were asking for more babies, ye got them, so implying he only had the kids for the viewers, was sickening

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I guess he's used to Anal putting him down so that when his own child does it, it just rolls off his back. I wouldn't have put that in the video at all it makes him look less of a father and more like a stooge. The more he gives in to those kids the more it's going to bite him in the butt. Anal also needs to put her foot down with those kids about their father, but she's too busy having "procedures done" and going to restaurants where the staff wears shields without a mask. How is that place not shut down?
Also, those LOL dolls are awful. They look like little streetwalkers with those fishnet tights. I'm no prude, but lort! Why would you give that to a child?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think this no kids allowed channel will truly show how many real fans 🙄 they have.
Cant see him getting to a million with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.