SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonathan is so full of himself. Why does he have to make an appearance in every single TikTok. The one where Emilia throws the Harbio and then he suddenly appears at the end. We don’t care about you pal

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Jonathan is so full of himself. Why does he have to make an appearance in every single TikTok. The one where Emilia throws the Harbio and then he suddenly appears at the end. We don’t care about you pal
Always with the big gob hanging open, looking like a halfwit

• Sick
Reactions: 17
video felt like click bait again- title of Anna going to a doctor with a picture of her stomach procedure that can easily be misinterpreted for an ultrasound. They never learn.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
There seems to be some decent in the ranks with the minions in the comments, in tonight video :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There's A LOT of behavior from those children that would never have been tolerated by my parents. There's the argument that they're kids & kids will be kids & let them act be kids. Yes!, but it's up to the parents to discipline them & not let them run over them & behave like wild animals all the time. (Not saying the SJ kids are wild animals, but they are left to their own devices & children get wild on their own) As been said many times here, they (A&J) are lazy & probably not very consistent (sending mixed messages) when it comes to disciplining the herd.
i agree, they let them play up for the cameras and then that creates no boundaries so they behaviour is reinforced as being good and funny but it must be so confusing for the kids when they get in trouble for the same behaviour when the cameras are off

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
his "side talks" during the volgs are the same...he stops the vlogs to "explain" and justify something and acts like a narrator...it's not a movie commentary .

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My god....Jono just confessed in the vlog .....his words while he is selling the members only car chats bullshit.." it's only 1.99.. come support me in my endless debt of private school fees." At around 21:38 of the vlog.

I cant believe tattle predicts everything right!...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just ... No words... Stop obsessing,then arse licking on line posts , thinking they give a tit it about you other than for engagement and getting your gang to engage with this weird , vile , cruel, sleep depriving, cold shower punishers, child pweirdo enablers😣😷😷😷😫😤😤😤😤
What is wrong with this girl? Their content has been getting progressively worse this year. Wtf
Her brain must be getting progressively worse this year too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god....Jono just confessed in the vlog .....his words while he is selling the members only car chats bullshit.." it's only 1.99.. come support me in my endless debt of private school fees." At around 21:38 of the vlog.

How about this johnboy?! Take your kids out of a private school and put them in a normal comprehensive school. Easy money saved

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All the kids do is whine, moan, and compete with one another. He wonders why he isn't getting the views. I don't know how he didn't pull that car over and make her walk to school ( just kidding ) with her little attitude. Jesus, he's in deep tit when she's a teenager. I know they say they don't discipline on camera, but I have feeling they don't know how to do it at all and when they do they do it wrong and it's not effective.
After that little outburst, she wouldn't have her iPad, go to a friend's house, nor do whatever else she enjoys for a couple of days if she lived in my house. She truly isn't that sweet little child they try and make her out to be.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
All the kids do is whine, moan, and compete with one another. He wonders why he isn't getting the views. I don't know how he didn't pull that car over and make her walk to school ( just kidding ) with her little attitude. Jesus, he's in deep tit when she's a teenager. I know they say they don't discipline on camera, but I have feeling they don't know how to do it at all and when they do they do it wrong and it's not effective.
After that little outburst, she wouldn't have her iPad, go to a friend's house, nor do whatever else she enjoys for a couple of days if she lived in my house. She truly isn't that sweet little child they try and make her out to be.
Don't discipline on camera fair enough - but they clearly don't discipline her off camera either

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I said a while back the fees are £58,000 a yr without the extra lessons uniforms etc!!!!! That's 6 thousand a month approx without the mortgage lazy scummana , dogs, cars, nanny et c st. ... Not many ads... Cra p viewings... What is their income for this!!??... I estimated at LEAST ten thousand a month needed for basics.... I said yesterday ..... Karma karma karma chameleon!!!! 😂😂😂😁😁😁😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The channel trailer for no kids allowed looks so tacky, I'm pretty sure I made a slideshow in grade 6 with a similar transition feature. Monday 12th, we get to see a new crap project come to life. I give the podcast 5 weeks top before it's forgotten

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I said a while back the fees are £58,000 a yr without the extra lessons uniforms etc!!!!! That's 6 thousand a month approx without the mortgage lazy scummana , dogs, cars, nanny et c st. ... Not many ads... Cra p viewings... What is their income for this!!??... I estimated at LEAST ten thousand a month needed for basics.... I said yesterday ..... Karma karma karma chameleon!!!! 😂😂😂😁😁😁😉
its not per month, it’s £6k per term so would be approx. £18,000 per year. Even with the views they’re getting i don’t understand how they can still afford that

Reactions: 11
Is it weird that they baby Alessia more so than Andrea? I get she’s still a toddler but I just find it super weird that she gets carried downstairs every morning when Andrea walks down by himself.. or maybe just the blatent favouritism and neglect from jono
I think it’s because Alessia is clingier than the other kids. You can see her asking to be carried a lot and Anna made a post about how she likes to be carried like a baby. Probably because her parents ignore her so she wants as much attention as she can get.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'd rather have him appear in a million tiktoks if his kids were safe. By saying you don't want him in the tiktoks you basically say you only want to see the kids. I want these kids to be kids and not be on every single platform.

Reactions: 8
I'd rather have him appear in a million tiktoks if his kids were safe. By saying you don't want him in the tiktoks you basically say you only want to see the kids. I want these kids to be kids and not be on every single platform.
That's not what she is saying at all. The kids are in them regardless. The fact that he has to get his ugly mug in every single one speaks to his own vanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So basically he also further says that the viewers used to comment have another baby and stuff like that. Oh so scumjolys planned kids without thinking about the future ...why aren't we surprised.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.