SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that full make up shot with filters and lashes of Emilia is is disgusting... A paedophiles dream 😭😤😤
I totally agree and came here to say exactly this.

girls playing with make up - of course, especially if they see their role models doing so.

taking photos and posting to the public - definitely not okay and god knows who has that picture now and what they’re doing with it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Even leaving his £7000 gator our among the elements and thinks that the grass going on it is "so cool".
Screenshot_20201022_073336_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why do people get fillers?
This is embarrassing to admit, but my ex boyfriend was cheating on me because he said I wasn’t attractive anymore. I felt ugly.

It was stupid, I know. There’s just so much pressure on women to stay young. I realise now that I’m worth more than what I look like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
This is embarrassing to admit, but my ex boyfriend was cheating on me because he said I wasn’t attractive anymore. I felt ugly.

It was stupid, I know. There’s just so much pressure on women to stay young. I realise now that I’m worth more than what I look like.
You’re well rid of him! He’s got a horrible personality from the sounds of it and there’s no procedure for that! Don’t feel bad for doing something that may boost your confidence. Sending lots of love your way! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion - it’s not great but it’s my first one. “Jonathan is chatting to girls, as Anna perfects her curls”

Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion seems fitting as it’s mid-term! “Kids only needed for the clout, then they give the nanny a shout”.

Reactions: 18
Make up isn’t a pedophile’s dream. Children existing is a pedophile’s dream. That’s why that picture is far less problematic than 97% of their content.

unless they quit soon-ish, I think all of the kids will be bullied in school, or once they reach 9-11 where kids have phones, etc. and they can start watching vlogs of super embarrassing stuff. I think, unless they keep going over time, the nature of the bullying will change. In a couple years people might laugh at Emilia & Wardo being Potty trained and showing them the photos. Then it will turn to be about what they’ve worn and finally to more actual extremely mean bullying, if that makes sense. It’s also going to be a shock when they understand fully that other people’s parents don’t film them all of the time.

if I were a parent at their school, I’d be hesitant to allow my child to be friends with their kids...or if I did I’d want them to play at my house and stipulate no cameras.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Sorry to hear that and horrible that someone can make you feel that low but what do fillers do for your appearance? What are they supposed to be enhancing in Anna?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry to hear that and horrible that someone can make you feel that low but what do fillers do for your appearance? What are they supposed to be enhancing in Anna?
As we get older, we lose the fat in our faces. Fillers help plump our faces so we don’t get that saggy jowl look.

Reactions: 4
When are they going to get it through their very thick heads and realise that they’re boring fuckers, that very few people give a flying duck about now? Rhetorical question, I know, but they’re flogging a dead horse now. Absolutely nothing will give them back what they had, however desperate they are now. I sincerely hope that they don’t do anything else stupid with those kids (if you know what I mean) to get views. They’ve ruined their lives as it is.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah, I think they need to give it up now. I watched every single day when it was just Emilia and Eduardo in their small house. The vlogs were lovely back then. Now I can't watch 5 minutes without getting stressed out. It's too chaotic. I just hope to God that they don't have another kid for views.

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion
Sacconejolys #31 Scam Fans, Bully sons, Bad photoshoping fools, using miscarriage again for views

Reactions: 12
Ah ok thank you!!
I feel like the younger you are when you get fillers the older it makes you look. It just looks so unnatural if you’re someone who doesn’t actually need it (ala Anna). Now her face is looking a bit silly now with the fillers and Botox wearing off. If you get it when you actually need it (generally once you’re over 40 or 50) it looks more natural if done in small doses.

Even leaving his £7000 gator our among the elements and thinks that the grass going on it is "so cool".
View attachment 283508
Yep - way to completely ruin it. If only they had a garage/carport to put it in 🤔

Reactions: 10
Yep - way to completely ruin it. If only they had a garage/carport to put it in 🤔
Or maybe give it a little rinse after every use instead of letting dirt, mud, grass, twigs & I don't know seeds just sit there making a mess & growing grass.

Reactions: 8
I feel like the younger you are when you get fillers the older it makes you look. It just looks so unnatural if you’re someone who doesn’t actually need it (ala Anna). Now her face is looking a bit silly now with the fillers and Botox wearing off. If you get it when you actually need it (generally once you’re over 40 or 50) it looks more natural if done in small doses.

He dont give a tit cus he didnt pay for it, easy come easy go😡

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.