SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love when they go silent on social media to try and push more views on the latest flop and it doesn't work!!! 🤣 No one cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not shocked that when discussing the roofie incident that neither one of them were accountable for their actions. Anal felt like nothing should have been said and Jojo only felt remorse because he couldn't get the sponsorships and was worried about money. Yeah, he might have been joking, but this isn't something to joke about in the public eye. You have to be held accountable because you are a "role model" to young people. One of their idiot fans might think that drugging their partner is a good idea ( people are crazy )
I noticed they did not talk about the cold shower. If anything I would think that would be worse, but no. I don't think either one of them lost any sleep over that one. They still kept their LOL sponsor, but what can you expect from a toy line that gives a three-year-old a hooker with fishnets.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve had filler in London... and I regretted it so much. I looked like a puffed up pillow face, just like Anna looks in these pics. I’m pretty sure she’s had filler as well as Botox.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm not shocked that when discussing the roofie incident that neither one of them were accountable for their actions. Anal felt like nothing should have been said and Jojo only felt remorse because he couldn't get the sponsorships and was worried about money. Yeah, he might have been joking, but this isn't something to joke about in the public eye. You have to be held accountable because you are a "role model" to young people. One of their idiot fans might think that drugging their partner is a good idea ( people are crazy )
I noticed they did not talk about the cold shower. If anything I would think that would be worse, but no. I don't think either one of them lost any sleep over that one. They still kept their LOL sponsor, but what can you expect from a toy line that gives a three-year-old a hooker with fishnets.
Rape should not be joked about at all. Period. In private or public. You are a terrible human if you do that, especially if you have a public platform.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
They were held accountable in a way, because Asda dropped Anna's column that she had just started in their free magazine. Sadly recently they have worked with the SJs again, forgetting that they told those who complained that they would never work with the couple again.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 16.46.27.png

Not a filter. I know young girls do like to experiment with makeup, but I feel the huge fake lashes are too much. Emilia is pretty enough without makeup at her age and I almost didn't recognise her

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It looks like Jonathan is changing the No Kids Allowed channel. This header recently read videos Monday's and Wednesday's, now it reads Monday weekly Episodes?

Screenshot_20201021-170429_kindlephoto-53080431.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It looks like Jonathan is changing the No Kids Allowed channel. This header recently read videos Monday's and Wednesday's, now it reads Monday weekly Episodes?

View attachment 283080
well the views are poor so they probably aren't bothering with making 2 episodes a week.. we said it wouldn't take long for them to give up :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 283034
Not a filter. I know young girls do like to experiment with makeup, but I feel the huge fake lashes are too much. Emilia is pretty enough without makeup at her age and I almost didn't recognise her
I don’t think this is too bad, me and my friends had birthday parties when we were Emilia’s age with all sorts, I think it’s just fun, although hopefully it’s not made into a habit

• Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 283034
Had to be done, because Katie's Price daughter Bunny (6) with make up and lashes had huge covering (negative) in newspapers and got lots of attentions from online drama channels too....
Jumping on just another bandwagon to get attention....

• Sad
Reactions: 16

View attachment 283080
How many episodes in are we and he already can’t be bothered? duck me I’ve never met two people who cannot stick to anything they do for longer than a couple weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think this is too bad, me and my friends had birthday parties when we were Emilia’s age with all sorts, I think it’s just fun, although hopefully it’s not made into a habit
Oh yeah I remember one of my birthday parties, my friends gave me a black eyeshadow face with pink eyes! My mum wasn't very happy! Agreed, I hope it's not made into a habit.

Had to be done, because Katie's Price daughter Bunny (6) with make up and lashes had huge covering (negative) in newspapers and got lots of attentions from online drama channels too....
Jumping on just another bandwagon to get attention....
Yes I remember seeing that!

Reactions: 7
How many episodes in are we and he already can’t be bothered? duck me I’ve never met two people who cannot stick to anything they do for longer than a couple weeks!
only 3 episodes.. the first got just over 200k views and the latest one only has 42k :confused:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 283080
As his main channel was getting almost double the views of this failing channel, I am guessing he will put out a Sacconejoly channel video tonight

Reactions: 5
I’ve had filler in London... and I regretted it so much. I looked like a puffed up pillow face, just like Anna looks in these pics. I’m pretty sure she’s had filler as well as Botox.
Why do people get fillers?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 283034
I see Anal has used the same heavy handed trowel like application she uses for her own make up. I'm all for kids dressing up and having fun but this look is way over the top.

Reactions: 10
Did Jonathan really try to pretend (in the last vlog) that that Halloween TikTok was a spontaneous idea and has not already been planned by HIM?
The kids were just practising what he told them and he acts like „oh I should spontaneously get my phone out and film them playing, for TikTok“.
How stupid does he think his viewers are??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry but that full make up shot with filters and lashes of Emilia is is disgusting... A paedophiles dream 😭😤😤

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I had to laugh when I seen this bc of the bitchy passive aggressive way Anna would've responded if this was her account.
Jesse James Decker posted today what she put in her sons lunch and she had cut the grapes the wrong way. Of course she got dm's from concerned mothers telling her and she was thankful for the advice and happily shared it. I rmbr so many ppl telling Anna in comments to please cut Emilia's grapes and cherry tomatoes they fed her daily and her just ignoring it for years until the school actually had to send a note home telling her they had to be cut for her lunch box! What a crappy mother she is. Plus Jesse J is 100 times the mom Anna is and doesn't dump her kids on a nanny all day everyday.

Screenshot_20201021-142914_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.