SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just seen a comment on the NKA latest vlogcast where a viewer said they themselves were raped and defended the roofie joke because they knew it was a joke. Idk but if it was me, even if i knew it was a joke and not coming from a bad place, i don't think i'd be able to defend it but it might just be me. BTW I'm not saying I don't believe she was raped. Please don't think I'm trying to be mean with this.

View attachment 282231
Well that fan is unreal,she is defending big time,My thinghas always been,,,,if you dont think it,you dont say it,

Reactions: 5
This is the one I remember. Didn't he play it off as "I do the thumbnails as a joke" when people pulled him up for his awful and lazy photoshop skills?
Screenshot_20201021_104547.jpg

This is another one where Jonathan has three hands
Screenshot_20201021_105327.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She also learned any of her
Shes responsible for the younger two. She doesn't care for them out of the goodness of her heart, shes being forced to do it by her selfish lazy parents. I've heard them numerous times say things to her like "make sure A1 doesn't touch that / eat that / do that. Shes too young to be that instinctually caring of them. She knows it's part of her job and good girl praise will come because of it. It's all for the superficial praise! "O emilia is so good with the little ones" blah blah blah
She also learned any of her nurturing and caring behavior towards her siblings from their nannies. She's just doing the nannies job when she's not there.

I know I say this once a week but seriously look at her face!!! 😲😲😲
How can she not see how badly botched she looks. Girl needs to stop using a Dentist for her botox injections. Anna I know you read here. Girl STOP already! You're gonna look mad messed up in a few years from bad botox.
Seriously if I started looking this whacky after only a year of botox my husband and loved ones would for sure be telling me I didn't look good and should go somewhere that knows what the hell they are doing.

Screenshot_20201020-200802_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
When did Anna's stretched out catlady face happen?!

Jonathan hasn't worked in his job for a decade! Does he seriously think he could just go back in a field that has evolved so dramatically since then? I mean, his portfolio is online for everyone to see, the horrible animations he did for the robot song, the baby dance song, zero spell checking also always shows a lack of respect and effort, the horrible photoshop he does with the thumbnails, the zero-effort editing he does for the vlogs, no creativity, just jumping on bandwagons.
As much as I'd love to see his huge ego get a dose of reality by having to work for his money once instead of lounging around in leggings all day while his sleep deprived children work for him, the reality check he'd get on day one from his coworkers who wouldn't take any of his BS, actually having to meet the standards of an adult boss rather than those of teenage girls on YouTube... It would do him a world of good, but we all know his ego is way too big, no one would employ him and even if, it would take a week max and he'd clash with his boss or coworkers because he thinks he knows everything better, and of course, it would be their fault for not recognising his 'talent'. He'll just find new ways to make money out of his kids and wife.

What has she done to Her face.the stretched eyebrows ,weird cheekbones.wow she is looking damn ugly

Reactions: 9

She also learned any of her nurturing and caring behavior towards her siblings from their nannies. She's just doing the nannies job when she's not there.

How can she not see how badly botched she looks. Girl needs to stop using a Dentist for her botox injections. Anna I know you read here. Girl STOP already! You're gonna look mad messed up in a few years from bad botox.
Seriously if I started looking this whacky after only a year of botox my husband and loved ones would for sure be telling me I didn't look good and should go somewhere that knows what the hell they are doing.

View attachment 282418
Is this even the same person!?!?
instagrid_2020102020524465.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 282418

View attachment 282418
give Anna 5 more years before she turns into this.!!keep those botox injections coming honey!

Attachments

• Haha
I think Andrea is the most annoying child out of all of them he doesn't listen is never properly disciplined. I 100% believe that Andrea and Alessia have regular tantrums because they are craving attention which they don't get at home.

Reactions: 13
Speaking of kids parenting each other, I remember one vlog where Andrea touched something he wasn’t to and Anna told Alessia, “Show him to put that back.” as she walked out of the room. Like a bleeping three year old can just parent.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
YIKES!! Anal has gone from Cat lady to Stan Laurel (from Laurel and Hardy comedy duo):oops:😳😳😳
4297BFE1-B421-4E76-8A01-B88AB85D45EC.jpeg
FD198D98-5784-45AD-ABFD-78ACF8EE7310.jpeg

75E6ABDE-C718-41D5-840F-BACEE64EBDF5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I looked up the laws in the UK for a child riding in the front seat and it states that the child must be 12 years old or over 135cm tall ( 4ft 4in). Why are they letting the kids ride in the front seat? They have a big enough vehicle to accommodate all the children. Also, they do not seem to anchor the car seats (as Jonathan showed in the backseat screens video) so it would be an easy fix to slide them out of the way and let them sit in the captains chairs. Such idiots.
That's an easy question to answer. They are Youtubers, and UK laws do not apply to Youtubers. This is further proved by the fact that the police never pull them up over this.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
There is this bad photoshop as well. Two Andreas. Well a top part head then a croped part of him.
This is also why views are down their not using the real parts of the video their HAVE to make a.thumbnail to make.it more believeable.
20201021_083123.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow Anna's skin is really bad, I thought she did 'how I got rid of my spots/cleared my skin' video recently or something... lies lies lies for freebies and views 🤢
Yes I agree I noticed her skin too and also the heavy makeup she wears every single day wouldn't be doing her skin any favours either she barely never lets her skin breathe without a tonne of crap on her face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There are literally SO MANY tweets but if you Google Anna Saccone tweets and click images it'll take you too all of them. Here's a few I grabbed.
Talking nasty about a stranger who she allowed to be frightened by Albi barking at her because they have never properly trained their dogs from the start. What I nice thing to say about someone you don't know publicly. Again she's always been so nice and positive guys. Also one of the many many times she stated she never liked kids.
View attachment 276576
Talking so nice and kindly about Jonathan's mother.
View attachment 276582
Also being a troll about Jonathan's brother. Somewhere there's tweets where she says she wants to murder someone in his family. I believe it was his dad she was speaking about. She also trolled both of his sisters. You could spend hrs looking through her nasty old tweets where she was 100% bullying and be horrible about his family.
View attachment 276585
Oh wow! I wonder if his family have ever seen these 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can't even begin to imagine how Eduardo will feel when he fully realizes that his whole childhood, including the most personal moments, is out there for everyone to see. Not only his personal moments, but his whole intimacy. Something as personal and intimate as sexual orientation is NOT something to be discussed by parents, and especially not in a public forum such as YouTube. How dare they ?

He knows he is being filmed, but does he comprehend who is watching ? How long it will be online for ? Whether he can or would be allowed to delete the content by his parents ? He is at an age where he is probably being laughed at from time to time by his fellow school mates (as we all are at some point), but when that becomes full on bullying, how is he going to cope ? How will they help him navigate this ? Will they get him help and take responsibility ? I can tell you one thing: the big mansion, LOL dolls galore and private school education will NOT matter one bit to him, especially not when he starts to meet people from different backgrounds and learn that people from less affluent backgrounds had wonderful childhoods, where their privacy was respected by their parents. Parents who did not shower them with (gifted) tat, but instead, showed them what they will keep forever: love. Everything Anna regards as important is nowhere near a consolation prize in comparison to the anguish he will be feeling once he is the laughing stock of the whole school/ college/ uni/ and even workplace.

What is worrying is that, the more desperate they get, the least they care about how low they need to stoop in order to make a buck. Discussing Eduardo's sexuality/ gender preference (sorry if this is not the right terminology - I don't mean to be disrespectful at all) for everyone to discuss, pushing this narrative at every opportunity, instead of offering him support IN PRIVATE to navigate his feelings, and laughing at him at every opportunity, is despicable. It's abusive. And it will have repercussions his whole life unless somebody (family ? school ? social services ?) steps in. If they don't, they will be responsible for failing this poor child. They can't all be blind to what is going on so why is no-one stepping up to help him and to get this topic of discussion off social media until he is old enough and ready to discuss this himself (which may never happen, it will be up to him).

Sorry for the rant. Just because Anna is willing to discuss her ED does not give her the right to discuss anything personal pertaining to E2 or any of her other children, or anyone else but herself, for that matter.
When I was around 12 or 13, I had been bullied at school, was suffering from depression and suicidal ideation and my family were attending Family Therapy sessions because of it. My mum, who knew a LOT of people would tell anyone who’d listen all about me and my problems and I remember after the umpteenth time of standing there whilst she chatted about me to a complete stranger, telling them all my personal details, the minute this stranger left, I read her the riot act!! I told her it was for ME to decide who knew about it, not her. I can only imagine Eduardo’s pain when he starts to comprehend that hundreds of thousands of strangers know all about him from the very mouths of the people he believes are there to protect him. It’s mind boggling. Buckle up Jotato and Anna, your children are going turn on you way worse than any ‘trolls’. I just hope you have the decency not to film it but I wouldn’t be surprised if you did. What’s a little parental humiliation, Ladzzzzz?! It’s so kewl lookin’!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
When I was around 12 or 13, I had been bullied at school, was suffering from depression and suicidal ideation and my family were attending Family Therapy sessions because of it. My mum, who knew a LOT of people would tell anyone who’d listen all about me and my problems and I remember after the umpteenth time of standing there whilst she chatted about me to a complete stranger, telling them all my personal details, the minute this stranger left, I read her the riot act!! I told her it was for ME to decide who knew about it, not her. I can only imagine Eduardo’s pain when he starts to comprehend that hundreds of thousands of strangers know all about him from the very mouths of the people he believes are there to protect him. It’s mind boggling. Buckle up Jotato and Anna, your children are going turn on you way worse than any ‘trolls’. I just hope you have the decency not to film it but I wouldn’t be surprised if you did. What’s a little parental humiliation, Ladzzzzz?! It’s so kewl lookin’!!
That's the thing tho they have no idea what's going on when this thing is shoved in your face from birth!! When you can only see the face of your parent on a little screen cus they talk to that more than they do you, then later on your told to say hello to your friends!!! Every bit of their life good or bad is shown to thousands of strangers!! They are children and have no concept that the clip of them will be around FOREVER!!! Its sick and very dangerous too!!!
I'm glad you did finaly step up and tell your mum to STOP, but it took you until a teenager to realise and that you could have your say, I hope your mum did stop talking about you after that xx
The sj kids still have a long time to realise what's going on, but i hope it all comes crashing down way before they reach 12 or 13 🥺🥺

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.