SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freely available via google the said Emilies don't want privacy of they would make their twitter which shows all replies with Scumjonny private... It's tragic,sad and just feels not right their obsession, daily.

He is 40...she an easily influenced, young fauning fan 17... I can understand that man's comment about inappropriate interaction. They need to watching interacting with influencers their own generation not this physical/ emotional child abusing creep.😷😭

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
just seen a comment on the NKA latest vlogcast where a viewer said they themselves were raped and defended the roofie joke because they knew it was a joke. Idk but if it was me, even if i knew it was a joke and not coming from a bad place, i don't think i'd be able to defend it but it might just be me. BTW I'm not saying I don't believe she was raped. Please don't think I'm trying to be mean with this.

1603228509564.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I looked up the laws in the UK for a child riding in the front seat and it states that the child must be 12 years old or over 135cm tall ( 4ft 4in). Why are they letting the kids ride in the front seat? They have a big enough vehicle to accommodate all the children. Also, they do not seem to anchor the car seats (as Jonathan showed in the backseat screens video) so it would be an easy fix to slide them out of the way and let them sit in the captains chairs. Such idiots.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I looked up the laws in the UK for a child riding in the front seat and it states that the child must be 12 years old or over 135cm tall ( 4ft 4in). Why are they letting the kids ride in the front seat? They have a big enough vehicle to accommodate all the children. Also, they do not seem to anchor the car seats (as Jonathan showed in the backseat screens video) so it would be an easy fix to slide them out of the way and let them sit in the captains chairs. Such idiots.
Because they don't give a tit. End of.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The absolute state of Anna dancing in the kitchen with the dogs!! I swear shes never once interacted with any of her kids like that (fun loving carefree let's dance around the kitchen) This is her "yay those pesky dependants are all in school and out of my hair happy dance" :m:p:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 15
just seen a comment on the NKA latest vlogcast where a viewer said they themselves were raped and defended the roofie joke because they knew it was a joke. Idk but if it was me, even if i knew it was a joke and not coming from a bad place, i don't think i'd be able to defend it but it might just be me. BTW I'm not saying I don't believe she was raped. Please don't think I'm trying to be mean with this.

View attachment 282231
I can't imagine accepting a joke about rape if I had been put through that situation. Sure it maybe wasn't meant with bad intentions, but accepting jokes about such topics in any situation is why so many awful people think it's okay to continue without consent.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
much of last night's podcast was spent trying to convince themselves they don't want to be big youtubers anymore: let others have a chance, we get trolled more when we are too successful, etc. They seriously act like they have the money to live on a low number of views with barely any ads or brand deals anymore with their outgoings. Funniest part for me was when Jono said he would be working 100 hours as a graphic designer and never see his family (what graphic designer would get that much work in a week anyway? Even if you take contracts). And Anna saying she would have been a stay at home mum with one or two kids instead- I mean, you would only be able to be at home full time if your husband pulled in enough money to support your lifestyle. Why should Jono work 100 hours so she can stay at home anyway? Why does she always look at having a career as something optional ( "my brain can't handle being a mother and having a job at the same time"). She is so emotionally stunted, I can't believe she thinks she sets a good example for her two daughters this way. Nothing wrong with anyone who is a stay at home mum, I only work part time myself, but she has never worked a proper job in her life for any length of time. Since she met Jono she has always been hidden away in their apt with their dog (Albi at the time), trying to play homemaker and cook dinner for Jono while he went out to work.

The reason Jono probably started having panic attacks after his rape joke was because as he said, he had spent time building his brand and they had just moved to the UK a year prior, and all the financial worries were on his shoulders. All Anna did was sit behind her computer and defend him on social media and act pissed off about it. Did she actually reassure him and say that she would step it up and try to contribute more financially to take some of the pressure off? No....all she does is restart her channel part time for a few months and that's it- think she can get away with that much.
She's a Stay at Home Slob! Lazy witch!

When did Anna's stretched out catlady face happen?!

Jonathan hasn't worked in his job for a decade! Does he seriously think he could just go back in a field that has evolved so dramatically since then? I mean, his portfolio is online for everyone to see, the horrible animations he did for the robot song, the baby dance song, zero spell checking also always shows a lack of respect and effort, the horrible photoshop he does with the thumbnails, the zero-effort editing he does for the vlogs, no creativity, just jumping on bandwagons.
As much as I'd love to see his huge ego get a dose of reality by having to work for his money once instead of lounging around in leggings all day while his sleep deprived children work for him, the reality check he'd get on day one from his coworkers who wouldn't take any of his BS, actually having to meet the standards of an adult boss rather than those of teenage girls on YouTube... It would do him a world of good, but we all know his ego is way too big, no one would employ him and even if, it would take a week max and he'd clash with his boss or coworkers because he thinks he knows everything better, and of course, it would be their fault for not recognising his 'talent'. He'll just find new ways to make money out of his kids and wife.

My God! They're both so bleeping ugly! Inside and out!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think Emilia will be fucked up, she will be just like her fucked up mother 😕
I know some people on here call E1’s behaviour ‘bratty’ and at times it is, but we’ve all seen how she takes better care of her younger siblings than her parents! She’s been seen comforting them, picking them up if they fall and other things, and in top of this, she’s the main star of the vlogs and we don’t see her spend time with her parents unless it’s to make a TikTok, just look at the bags under her eyes and you’ll know she’s drained, so maybe her being bratty is just a cry for more attention and to be able to be a bit more of a kid rather than the oldest child/substitute parent, or does that seem too far fetched?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I know some people on here call E1’s behaviour ‘bratty’ and at times it is, but we’ve all seen how she takes better care of her younger siblings than her parents! She’s been seen comforting them, picking them up if they fall and other things, and in top of this, she’s the main star of the vlogs and we don’t see her spend time with her parents unless it’s to make a TikTok, just look at the bags under her eyes and you’ll know she’s drained, so maybe her being bratty is just a cry for more attention and to be able to be a bit more of a kid rather than the oldest child/substitute parent, or does that seem too far fetched?
Shes responsible for the younger two. She doesn't care for them out of the goodness of her heart, shes being forced to do it by her selfish lazy parents. I've heard them numerous times say things to her like "make sure A1 doesn't touch that / eat that / do that. Shes too young to be that instinctually caring of them. She knows it's part of her job and good girl praise will come because of it. It's all for the superficial praise! "O emilia is so good with the little ones" blah blah blah

• Sad
Reactions: 10
no that makes a lot of sense. Especially since she’s clearly A1’s nursemaid at night.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Jono... you want to know why you wouldn't make it as a graphic designer?! Just look at this image... it's sloppy. Nobody in the corporate world hire you. I have worked with many different GD in my field and I would have asked them to correct every little piece of these images. No to mention GD's take pride in their work and would ensure that these look seamless. Grow up!

blah.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jono... you want to know why you wouldn't make it as a graphic designer?! Just look at this image... it's sloppy. Nobody in the corporate world hire you. I have worked with many different GD in my field and I would have asked them to correct every little piece of these images. No to mention GD's take pride in their work and would ensure that these look seamless. Grow up!

View attachment 282314
theres a really bad photoshop on a vlog when alessia was younger (i think maybe 1 year old) where she wasn't looking at the camera so he just put a different photo on top but it didn't work at all :LOL: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
theres a really bad photoshop on a vlog when alessia was younger (i think maybe 1 year old) where she wasn't looking at the camera so he just put a different photo on top but it didn't work at all :LOL: :rolleyes:
You're actually joking, right?! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
It seems in jonathans car they are using a seatbelt like they used to in Annas car. She is far too small to not have the car seat harness.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she's acting like a brat to remind them she's still a child and that she should be doing the job of parenting which is Anna and johnboys job

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.