SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a success as it now can’t be viewed by young impressionable people who may think that behaviour is ok. The majority of the people who watch their videos I would assume are young people who are our next generation of parents which scares me a lot!
And people wonder why local authorities social care cases are through the roof

Reactions: 8
Apologies. After double checking I asked if she had blocked the people sending her nasty messages and she said only the super fans and SJ gang and gleam.

She did say in her stories she tagged Gleam in the stories about the disciplining so maybe they messaged her?
Yes, this to me would be reason for them contacting her. I don't think anyone threatened legal action. Because let's face it, she was only repeating what they put out there. She was only voicing what everyone else had to say. She was only giving those kids a voice.
To me it seems the minions went on a rampage and reported her account, and she didn't want to get it closed down. Which is totally understandable.
But I hope people keep talking about it and unsubscribe. I hope companies see what's going on and have more morals.
Their numbers are going down, they'll never hit 2 million, because every time he tries, he fakes situations and lies to viewers to get more views and gets caught out.
They will be their own down fall.
I agree that a governed board or policy to protect children online will be the way forward.
I'd suggest everyone put as much energy into seeing that happen as that will help these children and too many like them. 😣
*Side note- Is it just me or is something growing in a certain someone's belly? I really hope not, but a few things are making me think otherwise. ,🤷🙈

Reactions: 10
NSPCC ambassador so clearly fighting child abuse is important to her....well, until it interferes with her earnings obviously. Pathetic.
This is 100% why this whole industry needs sorting out. It IS pathetic! It’s all twee posing with sad faces and virtue signalling until something is going on right under their noses and then it’s turn a blind eye so I can still pay myself 500k a year.

They do not walk the walk. They’re dishonest about their ethics and principles - don’t truly care. and have effectively sold their souls to consumerism.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Apologies. After double checking I asked if she had blocked the people sending her nasty messages and she said only the super fans and SJ gang and gleam.

Didn’t she say Jonathan and Anna blocked her!? Are they the SJ gang!? I’m confused.
To be honest I think she’s getting far too much attention on this thread, I’m annoyed at the fact the drama around her (all of her own making) is taking away from the real issue.
Might just be me but the vague message yesterday has caused all this guessing and untrue accusations about C&D’s 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So not one bigger insta star’ has said anything about this! People like Zoella, Louise pentland, joe Sugg, etc should be ashamed of themselves, even if they don’t directly condone them as parents they could say they don’t agree with it and it’s not something they would do!! They have a large audience who hopefully would take that on board, that’s the scary thing, people now thinking it’s a good form of discipline.
So are we to believe companies such as Gleam now have control of freedom of speech? With Papers not running stories because they are in bed together?
I had never watched any of the family vlogs until this week,I clicked onto a random one and it was when Anna started bleeding early in her pregnancy,obviously they needed to get to a hospital and organise childcare. Guess who came to the rescue? Zoella! More emphasis was on Zoella breaking down in her Mini than loosing a baby. It shocked me as their was very little sadness or empathy towards the fact the mother had just had a missed miscarriage. After watching it my brain retained more detail of Zoella’s f’ing car and questioning how Gleam operate,it was like a collab video Zoella X SCJ .
I follow a guy called who did a live last night about the whole debacle,OM was in the live.He wanted to speak to Mother Pukka but she is also under the powers of Gleam! They are starting to feel like a shady underground illuminati style company. They most definitely have a working relationship with the Daily Fail, remember when Mrs Hinch was investigated by the ASA? The article in the DM would not allow comments to be posted, there were 12 comments all saying the obligatory ‘you are jealous’ ‘were you not taught if you have nothing nice to say ....’ I tried posting comments several times to no avail.
I doubt any of the big influencers will take on this debate,it would be too dangerous for their brand and engagement.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Stacey Dooley is aware of this as she was making a documentary featuring them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see Anna is doing a bit of damage control on her instagram stories showing off Alessia

• Angry
I see Anna is doing a bit of damage control on her instagram stories showing off Alessia
I do hope Alessia’s headband is on correctly.... after all that is what’s really important in all this.... not a beautiful 2 year old getting cold showers from the 2 people she’s supposed to be able to trust most in the world. SMH... at the world we live in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Anna has blocked me and all I did was like the comments people were making about the shower incident 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You k
I do hope Alessia’s headband is on correctly.... after all that is what’s really important in all this.... not a beautiful 2 year old getting cold showers from the 2 people she’s supposed to be able to trust most in the world. SMH... at the world we live in.
You know what shocked me the most regarding the headband?
It’s that 2 minutes before she was entering the playroom with her dad and there was a silence like something solemn.
And then they were talking about the cold shower ( Jonathan and the other children) and then she laughed at the headband making her 🤬 face telling that Alessia looks like an elf of something like that.
Like notging happened.

• Angry
  • Sad
That video calling them out has been deleted now, it had about 2k views this morning. Gleam move fast.

• Angry
  • Wow
If it was working class family ( @Peggy Lee 😘), you would be sure they would lose the custody of their kids.
I am beyond disgusted.
But yeah that’s how the world works, so no surprise for me.
Hope that the NSPCC is doing their job.😔

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
That video calling them out has been deleted now, it had about 2k views this morning. Gleam move fast.
Noticed that one is gone. There is another one that is still up and it has over 5,000 views so people are still seeing it at least.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Who are the NCSPP that keep getting mentioned? Do you all mean the NSPCC?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well they deleted the segment and the little 2k vidéo so this is for you to see her craziness.. 9E73F972-BC17-4759-97AF-90F3F3874AC4.png 4C56A389-0F61-429E-8E7F-191A02AE99E1.png 5573506B-5440-4A78-9BE9-84BAAFB2DC84.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.