SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s good then if they already are not working with them, people won’t boycott.
Now let’s boycott the current ones which are?

I think that from the beginning you didn’t understand my point.
RECENT PAST ONES:

ASDA
DIRECT LINE
KARCHER
O2 UK
TROPICANA
ANCESTRY UK
PAMPERS
BOOTS
JUST EAT
DREAMS BEDS
Aviva, Money Advice Service and Marella Cruises won't work with them again

CUrRENT ONES ARE:

AMAZON
SCAMP AND DUDE (anna's insta)
HELLO FRESH
PLAYMOBIL (anna's insta)
JOHN DEERE (Jonathan's insta)
BRITISH CYCLING (Jonathan's insta)
23 AND ME (shown in a recent vlog)
CLAS OHLSON (still honoring him as dad of the year)
CHILDS PLAY CLOTHING (anna's insta)
PLATTER LONDON (anna's instastories)
MADELEINE SHAW (recipe book)
LANDROVER DISCOVERY (Jonathan's insta)
(not to mention all the companies she tags on insta ie. clothes, shoes etc, maybe someone else can do a list of just those)

SWEATY BETTY
IL GULFO
(look at top ten mentions https://webstagram.org/report/anna saccone/instagram)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
RECENT PAST ONES:

ASDA
DIRECT LINE
KARCHER
O2 UK
TROPICANA
ANCESTRY UK
PAMPERS
BOOTS
JUST EAT
DREAMS BEDS

CUrRENT ONES ARE:

SCAMP AND DUDE
HELLO FRESH
PLAYMOBIL
JOHN DEERE
BRITISH CYCLING
23 AND ME
CLAS OHLSON
CHILDS PLAY CLOTHING
(will add more)
Thank you very much

Reactions: 3
RECENT PAST ONES:

ASDA
DIRECT LINE
KARCHER
O2 UK
TROPICANA
ANCESTRY UK
PAMPERS
BOOTS
JUST EAT
DREAMS BEDS

CUrRENT ONES ARE:

AMAZON
SCAMP AND DUDE
HELLO FRESH
PLAYMOBIL
JOHN DEERE
BRITISH CYCLING
23 AND ME
CLAS OHLSON
CHILDS PLAY CLOTHING
PLATTER LONDON
(will add more)
Thanks so so much this

Reactions: 2
I had never heard of this family until this week, I personally find watching Vloggers with children uncomfortable viewing .
I commented on Anna’s Instagram airing my opinion on cold shower discipline,surprisingly it is still there!
I just googled them and was shocked at the amount of articles written about them in the past regarding child protection, rape jokes, over exposure of their children.
The following is from an article in the Guardian written about the family-
Less immediately tangible than these threats, but perhaps no less serious, are the longer-term legal, moral, and psychological consequences to filming, and making celebrities out of, your children.
“Parents need to think very carefully about how the material they are filming is available for the world to see in perpetuity,” says Prof John Oates, a Senior Lecturer in the Child and Youth Studies Group at the Open University, and founder of the British Psychological Society’s Media Ethics Advisory Group (BPS). This year, he has represented the BPS in the UK government’s development of regulations to safeguard child performers.
'I have never felt threatened,' says Jonathan , though he says his gated house is now surrounded by CCTV cameras
“Some children are bullied simply because they’ve been shown on TV.” he says, “Footage of a child that might be fine aged two or three could be very distressing if it was available on the blogosphere when they were 12 or 13.”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
British Psychological Society’s Media Ethics Advisory Group (BPS) have already done studies on effect of vlogging on kids involved but didn't find any valid reason to pressure for law change....

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'd never heard of this family until I saw the thread on here, I made a point of watching that YouTube video just to check as I couldn't honestly believe it was quite how it was. What a shock. I saw the video before the edited version was put out. She 100% said cold shower.
It absolutely outrages me that still these people with a bit of money and clout get away with tit like this and silence everyone. They have some extremely well known people following them, for instance Nadia swahala etc and not one has spoken out!
Has no one learnt anything from Jimmy Saville and such? How we no longer will be silenced by these people? All these famous people banging on about speaking out etc etc? And still everyone is sat there ignoring it with a dumb look on their faces.
What will it take for people to speak out?
Washing a child, punishing them with cold water is absolutely abuse, it was a punishment my own mother frequently got back in the 60's and it was considered abuse then too!
This whole instagram/celebrity world is making me absolutely sick to my stomach with their hypocrisy and behaviour. The sooner it's over the better and especially for every single child who is being used and exploited.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Has it been confirmed that a C&D legal notice has been sent to people? Or are people presuming it has because two instagramers deleted their stories to prevent their accounts from being closed down?

Reactions: 6
RECENT PAST ONES:

ASDA
DIRECT LINE
KARCHER
O2 UK
TROPICANA
ANCESTRY UK
PAMPERS
BOOTS
JUST EAT
DREAMS BEDS

CUrRENT ONES ARE:

AMAZON
HELLO FRESH
PLAYMOBIL (anna's insta)
(not to mention all the companies she tags on insta ie. clothes, shoes etc, maybe someone else can do a list of just those)

SWEATY BETTY
IL GULFO
She has an eyebrow set with Benefit too, not sure if it’s still available to purchase but she’s worked with Benefit a lot in the past

However, they are still carrying on filming and posting. The likes on their insta posts since all this happened haven’t even been dented - the birthday ones yesterday had more likes than they had gotten in ages! This surely cannot be right. I’m willing to bet the PR team are paying a hefty price for likes on their posts and vlogs to keep the numbers up? Scamp and Dude have read my message but not replied, nor have they replied to anyone else’s messages on the Anna post. I have unfollowed them and will have nothing else to do with them again.

I saw organised motherhoods story and understand what she said and why she will say no more, however I don’t get why she sees removal of that clip a success. She claims YouTube took it off or made the SJ’s take it off - I assumed they had done it to delete any evidence. Hard now for people to find the truth of what happened.

I was so disturbed about what a previous poster mentioned on how part of this involves having to be naked so that your parent can inflict a punishment on you, and how that must mess these children up as much as the actual cold showers. This really set off final alarm bells for me in how serious this all is. These children will have serious issues in the future 😞

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Has it been confirmed that a C&D legal notice has been sent to people? Or are people presuming it has because two instagramers deleted their stories to prevent their accounts from being closed down?
I don't think C&D's were sent. I don't think the SJ's need to do that. They seem very well protected with their management.

• Angry
However, they are still carrying on filming and posting. The likes on their insta posts since all this happened haven’t even been dented - the birthday ones yesterday had more likes than they had gotten in ages! This surely cannot be right. I’m willing to bet the PR team are paying a hefty price for likes on their posts and vlogs to keep the numbers up? Scamp and Dude have read my message but not replied, nor have they replied to anyone else’s messages on the Anna post. I have unfollowed them and will have nothing else to do with them again.

I saw organised motherhoods story and understand what she said and why she will say no more, however I don’t get why she sees removal of that clip a success. She claims YouTube took it off or made the SJ’s take it off - I assumed they had done it to delete any evidence. Hard now for people to find the truth of what happened.

I was so disturbed about what a previous poster mentioned on how part of this involves having to be naked so that your parent can inflict a punishment on you, and how that must mess these children up as much as the actual cold showers. This really set off final alarm bells for me in how serious this all is. These children will have serious issues in the future 😞
They seem incredibly closely affiliated to scamp and dude so I think it's a wasted effort trying to contact them I'm afraid :(

The youtube videos about this incident are gaining views slowly but surely so I mean there's a glimmer of hope.

RECENT PAST ONES:

ASDA
DIRECT LINE
KARCHER
O2 UK
TROPICANA
ANCESTRY UK
PAMPERS
BOOTS
JUST EAT
DREAMS BEDS

CUrRENT ONES ARE:

AMAZON
HELLO FRESH
PLAYMOBIL (anna's insta)

SWEATY BETTY
IL GULFO
Anna works with Benefit too.

Reactions: 5
They do care about public appearance though, so they may stop brand deals with sacconejolys due to a potential backlash of supporting them.

It's not mainstream enough though so no brands will stop tbh
Didn't Anna lose her column in the Asda magazine because people complained and they were worries it would damage their reputation?

Reactions: 10
Go to his “aka Daddy of the year” 🙄 Insta stories. At the very end she clearly wants him to stop filming her, she’s a clever little girl. They are not going to be able to cold shower her into submission

I am a bit disappointed that organised mother deleted all her stories, I wish she had give them a big fat F off and continued to use her platform to speak about how vile they have been, would be nice to see a big insta account that isn’t scared of them or their lies!
I think it was the right thing for her to remove them because Instagram flagged them as bullying / harassment and she was at risk of her account being shut down. Have you watched her stories today - she said herself the SJ’s are untouchable because Gleam are in bed with DM.

• Angry
  • Wow
The influencers got scared and instead of saying that they got scared, they alluded to the possibility of a C&D has been sent.
It hadn’t,
regardless of what the family did, if another account “targets” an individual they will get reported for harassment, because it technically was harassment (sending people to report them)

They deleted their grids and stories because they got scared (I don’t blame them for doing this) I doubt the SJ’s did anything but ignore everything going on.
I don’t like the fact we were led to believe C&D’s had been sent because of miscommunication 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So not one bigger insta star’ has said anything about this! People like Zoella, Louise pentland, joe Sugg, etc should be ashamed of themselves, even if they don’t directly condone them as parents they could say they don’t agree with it and it’s not something they would do!! They have a large audience who hopefully would take that on board, that’s the scary thing, people now thinking it’s a good form of discipline.
So are we to believe companies such as Gleam now have control of freedom of speech? With Papers not running stories because they are in bed together?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anyone got a list of problematic things they have previously done? I am wondering if we should be contacting Angelika from YouTube and that other girl who does the videos on Tanya Burr, Louise and Zoe etc, she's a mum too so I imagine she'd be furious. They both have contact emails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.