SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise ignoring it because she is a fellow Gleamer and such just says everything about Louise for me. She has gone on about being abused as a child so often, how it’s affected relationships with family, and has clearly affected her throughout life.

Her failing to even acknowledge the issue properly and question whether it is an appropriate method of parenting, and calling it out as abusive just makes her look even worse. She should be shouting loudest because she knows what it is like to be abused. Any scrap of respect I had left for Louise, and there wasn’t a lot left in the first place, has well and truly gone.
Shout 👏 it 👏 from👏 The 👏 rooftops 👏

You’d be forgiven for assuming child abuse is only worth discussing when it raises one’s profile, forms part of a persona and brings in the cash. Grotesque.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think we should make a list of IGers who are mates with these people , at some point those chickens will come home to roost .

Zoella
Caroline Hirons.

Maybe that’s it and others were wary and stayed away.

Reactions: 8
Those screen shots are bizarre, and worrying. She admits to being violent, and that her boyfriend/husband prefers thin women, and she has an eating disorder now or in the past.
Did she have one then, ten years ago?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I just checked Angelika Oles twitter and she's liked a mention of someone talking about it which is hopefully a good sign.

Reactions: 4
For everyone saying who can I report the cold shower incident to, when I contacted Surrey social services they said they may already be aware of the situation but I should call 999 or report the incident via http://www.surrey.police.uk/ now I’m not saying these children need to be taken away or anything like that but the parents need to be seriously educated! Not only in how to correctly discipline their children but also that they cannot share such private things online. Jonathon and Anna hardly leave the house so are in a very small bubble probably surrounded by people that they pay so they are never going to speak up for those children. Very sad world ☹

Reactions: 8
You can add allthingsbaby ltd to the list of the brands they get freebies from - just on Instagram now. Sent them a message.

Reactions: 5
I think we should make a list of IGers who are mates with these people , at some point those chickens will come home to roost .

Zoella
Caroline Hirons.

Maybe that’s it and others were wary and stayed away.
Zoe and Alfie dumped them off long ago, Alfie threw some major shade at “family vloggers” in an interview, so I think for him to have done that, he must have known the friendship was done. Joan tried to her his attention the summer before last with that stupid “hey Zalfie” water park/slide crap 🤦‍♀️ He was mostly ignored 😆
I think after the “drug joke” Zoe grabbed her pizza and ran.
Once Alfie left Gleam he had no reason to keep up the pretence.
I remember when the SJ’s were moving to the UK Aand Zoe was talking about them none stop, I didn’t realise back then it was because they had just signed with gleam.

They don’t seem to have any friends from there anymore, were they not friendly with Sammie Maria and Jason at one point?! Louise has kids of a similar age.
It’s very odd they hang out with none of them.

I’ve never liked this family, couldn’t put my finger on why. They cannot get away with this.

I follow the SJ’s and do not have anything against them, but how can you do that to a small child?! I couldn’t bring myself to do that, my child would be scarred for life if I ever did that to him. My eldest is almost 7 and never could I even do that to him!

Reactions: 4
I follow the SJ’s and do not have anything against them, but how can you do that to a small child?! I couldn’t bring myself to do that, my child would be scarred for life if I ever did that to him. My eldest is almost 7 and never could I even do that to him!
Which is it? You do or don’t have anything against them?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate these two. Disgusting pair of abusers.
Those poor children and those poor animals. They're horrible parents and horrible dog owners. Many times Anna has been filmed kicking the dogs out the door, and so on. She also used to brag about physically hurting Jonathan years ago. Something about purposely leaving glass out on the floor for him to cut his feet on. She's a nasty piece of work. Something seriously wrong with her. I can never understand how someone with zero maternal instinct has had 4 children. She can't even speak to them in a natural way, everything is so robotic and centred around their looks or what they're wearing.

Oh, and zero respect for Louise Pentland now. No, it's not her business but you would have thought with her following she would speak up to defend a 2yo child, especially with her own history. But no. Money wins again. Louise is no better than the SJs.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m not sure how you can follow them and have nothing against them if you find this behaviour abhorrent? I followed Anna’s Instagram before this and unfollowed as otherwise I feel I’m agreeing with this abusive behaviour.

Reactions: 17
I don't understand how hers got taken down but the other one is still up and has over 5,000 views.

Reactions: 1
Im not saying that a cold shower is ok I totally disagree with it however playing devils advocate.

If this was the way they have been brought up and it has always been a way they discipline their children and that their family discipline their children then this is their normal (again I don't think it is right) Like weaning early I had a mom that weened her daughter at 12 weeks and this was with full on food and giving her Maltese's to suck. I was so shocked and appalled as she was giving her child chocolate at 12 weeks just to see how she would react. As this was normal in her family that they weened so early. In my eyes weaning at 12 weeks with all types of food is extremely dangerous for the child and could cause major problems when older to her it was fine didn't see the problem regardless of health visitors advice because it didn't do her any harm.

Now if they think it didn't do them any harm I can see why they would follow on a practice that they have grown up with.
Now that it has all hit the fan and literally thousands of people have told them this is really not ok maybe just maybe they will stop and think ok just because it was normal for us its not right to do this now.

I guess what I'm trying to say is everyones normal is different until they are told and shown what is ok and what isn't.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Angelika Oles has tweeted about it now - a lot of people are replying who did not know. This is good news.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello everyone,
Long time lurker, first time poster here!
This is the first time I've felt compelled to post so here goes....I am appalled that they seem to be getting away with the treatment of their little girl (and their older children who, it seems, experienced the same treatment). However, I also feel that they're going to use this to their advantage, just like they did when they set up a camera straight after they'd been told about the miscarriage. The clickbait title of a future video 'Goodbye from the Saccone Jolys' (they'll prob be away from You Tube for no longer than 48 hours) or something along these lines, is just around the corner, queue the thumbnail with Jonathan looking solemn and Anna, still with her fully made up face (even though she doesn't leave the house) looking like she's just been in tears. They'll use this to their advantage and will get millions of views and thousands of gushing comments from people who 'love them', feel part of the family and couldn't cope without their daily fix of the so called perfect family #familygoals!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.