SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a joke that the fans are saying it’s ok cause the water was lukewarm. Were they there to test the temperature.
Morons.
Also if it was like warm why didn’t she say”she had a cold shower!(it was luke warm
But we tell her cold cause it’s
For when she’s naughty) in stead of saying I don’t do it cause it looks cruel?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I hate the way he uses that excuse, its not an excuse J, you use your kids and family life for money, just own it, if it weren't for the kids no one would be looking at your channel. You have sold out and exploited your family for followers, money and validation from people that are at least 20 years younger than you. Nothing is kept sacred or private and it is very sad to see that you can't seem to see the issue or see that your children have a right to privacy.
For example Louisa doesn’t show her children but has 500k followers. She shows their cute outfits and adorable little toy sets rather than the children themselves. There’s no need to profit from children like that. It’s possible to do it without them just as Louisa has done.

It’s a joke that the fans are saying it’s ok cause the water was lukewarm. Were they there to test the temperature.
Morons.
Also if it was like warm why didn’t she say”she had a cold shower!(it was luke warm
But we tell her cold cause it’s
For when she’s naughty) in stead of saying I don’t do it cause it looks cruel?!
They’re just children to be fair, no adults have commented saying they agree with the cold water situation.

Reactions: 4
What is with all the ootd outfit poses?? I had a quick scroll through Anna's ig and that's all it is, kids posing in gifted clothes, matchy matchy, no pics of fun days out, activities out in garden just posing with Anna showcasing how she has 4 kids and how well dressed they are. They are Like an accessory
They're just mannequins to her....... she's got to keep the image of the perfect instagram family. I had to laugh a few days ago - one of the SJ cult members said I was a 'jealous hater' - and that I envied their lifestyle! These cult members assume everyone who criticises the SJ's must not be wealthy themselves - at least my big 4 bedroom home is paid for and the year old car on the drive is also paid for and we're in a comfortable financial position. You couldn't pay me to live their lifestyle! I dread to think what the poor children will be like psychologically in the future. We've seen so many ex child stars who have gone on to become addicts - some have 'divorced' their parents ...and others have died at young ages......

Reactions: 8
I may be wrong but were the SJ family not on holiday at the same place as Luisa and JSJ had put Luisa’s Children in their vlog/Instagram pictures. I think they were in the background and then the pictures were removed?
Yes! I remember seeing Luisa’s story saying she’d asked it to be removed.

Reactions: 2
Yes! I remember seeing Luisa’s story saying she’d asked it to be removed.
I completely missed that, that’s awful. Everyone knows who Louisa is

They're just mannequins to her....... she's got to keep the image of the perfect instagram family. I had to laugh a few days ago - one of the SJ cult members said I was a 'jealous hater' - and that I envied their lifestyle! These cult members assume everyone who criticises the SJ's must not be wealthy themselves - at least my big 4 bedroom home is paid for and the year old car on the drive is also paid for and we're in a comfortable financial position. You couldn't pay me to live their lifestyle! I dread to think what the poor children will be like psychologically in the future. We've seen so many ex child stars who have gone on to become addicts - some have 'divorced' their parents ...and others have died at young ages......
You couldn’t pay me enough money to live like they do

Reactions: 7
For example Louisa doesn’t show her children but has 500k followers. She shows their cute outfits and adorable little toy sets rather than the children themselves. There’s no need to profit from children like that. It’s possible to do it without them just as Louisa has done.

They’re just children to be fair, no adults have commented saying they agree with the cold water situation.
I don’t know how old they are, but I made a comment about cold showers and the reply was, it was like warm 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 3
Right. Jealous of what? Their lifestyle comes at a huge price, at the expense of their children, who are completely exposed on the Internet so no thank you.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Very easy for them to pull the jealousy card as that is the only explanation they have for themselves why people would be negative about them. No jealousy here either, have own house bought with hard earned money that wasn't relient on my kids lives shown on you tube

Reactions: 7
Aside from Lisa Marie Burley, who seems to think defending them is her full time job, and according to her twitter is 30 and has a child in elementary. Her son goes to a special school like Jonathan. Maybe that's why she has such a connection with them.

Flashbacks :sick:
Right? I will never be able to look at anything made by Scamp and Dude again without thinking of this nightmare.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They cold showered her, no lukewarm! They are backtracking! She said it was horrible, she couldn’t do it, people will say it’s cruel (because it bloody is witch) so why say all that if it’s lukewarm? no, she basically said it was to make it a not nice experience so it stops the behaviour, it was a punishment.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
They cold showered her, no lukewarm! They are backtracking! She said it was horrible, she couldn’t do it, people will say it’s cruel (because it bloody is witch) so why say all that if it’s lukewarm? no, she basically said it was to make it a not nice experience so it stops the behaviour, it was a punishment.
I don't understand why they wouldn't put her in an outfit (onesie, dungarees) so she couldn't get into the nappy - at least as a temporary measure until she got out of the habit.
Angelika Oles has tweeted about it. Good for her. Idiots on the thread defending the SJs mind you 'I'm sure the water wasn't freezing 😂' (their emoji not mine). Wtf.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.