SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I promise you she is purposely trolling using unflattering photos like this, hoping to get body shaming comments so she can then turn around and use it to get sympathy and further push her fake body confidence bullshit! I don't know any women ED or not who would purposely post unflattering pictures of their bodies. Of course we should all love our bodies and not fake it for the camera but she blantonly lies about her so called body confidence as a money making scheme.
Also I can't believe I'm saying this but it almost looks photo shopped to appear Slightly larger then it is. I don't watch the vlogs so maybe that's her true size but it seems off to me.

20200807_124552.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I promise you she is purposely trolling using unflattering photos like this, hoping to get body shaming comments so she can then turn around and use it to get sympathy and further push her fake body confidence bullshit! I don't know any women ED or not who would purposely post unflattering pictures of their bodies. Of course we should all love our bodies and not fake it for the camera but she blantonly lies about her so called body confidence as a money making scheme.
Also I can't believe I'm saying this but it almost looks photo shopped to appear Slightly larger then it is. I don't watch the vlogs so maybe that's her true size but it seems off to me.

View attachment 204740
Ohhh look how happy we are sharing pizza night with each other!!! 🤪🤪 yet couldnt get any further away from each other 😆
Yea agree too how the picture doesn't actually look quite right 🥴

• Haha
Ohhh look how happy we are sharing pizza night with each other!!! 🤪🤪 yet couldnt get any further away from each other 😆
She doesn't even normally sit on that site of the sofa. She normally sits on the other end, even further away from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm positive there was no snuggling up on the couch after this awkward photo 😆 I can almost guarantee she immediately buried her head in her phone while he watched a movie. Sadly she also showed in her IG clip of this video them giving Emilia and Eddie their treats bowels for what I'm assuming is there movie alone without their parents. This is so sad to me. They really do treat those kids like roommates they uses for money 💰

• Sad
My exact thoughts when I saw it.. they dont even look like friends having pizza together, but two people who really dislike each other posing for the picture... the body language and the looks.. they cant even fake 'happy' at this point

Reactions: 17
I'm positive there was no snuggling up on the couch after this awkward photo 😆 I can almost guarantee she immediately buried her head in her phone while he watched a movie. Sadly she also showed in her IG clip of this video them giving Emilia and Eddie their treats bowels for what I'm assuming is there movie alone without their parents. This is so sad to me. They really do treat those kids like roommates they uses for money 💰
even in the fake cutesy, happy photo they couldn't even stand to be on the same sofa :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The best part of her entire ramble was this, "what's really fascinating to me, & probably why I watch a lot of Dr Phil as well, is that I just want to understand why people do the things they do..." This coming from the woman who doesn't want to delve into why she's had an ED since the age of 12 is just pure gold. There's pathology behind everyone's actions but hers.

Now THAT'S fascinating & telling.
Oh the irony of her comment- just in the same way people watch them wanting to understand why on earth they do the things THEY do! But no one is allowed to comment on their life choices of course that they put out for the world to see 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12

View attachment 204740
She gets body shamed a lot on here already anyway..so she doesn't even need to troll.
People should give her a break she had 4 babies, of course her body won't be the same again.
Probs going to get the "This is a gossip thread, if you don't like it ...yadda yadda!" but to constantly call out someone who is suffering an ED on their weight just doesn't seem right.

Reactions: 11
She gets body shamed a lot on here already anyway..so she doesn't even need to troll.
People should give her a break she had 4 babies, of course her body won't be the same again.
Probs going to get the "This is a gossip thread, if you don't like it ...yadda yadda!" but to constantly call out someone who is suffering an ED on their weight just doesn't seem right.
i haven't seen anyone comment directly about her weight.. only that she's not wearing the right size clothes and that she obviously edits her pictures? theres nothing wrong with her weight but she should stop trying to fit into her old clothes as it looks very uncomfortable..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think people have said Brighton is about 90 minutes from Reigate, so really close. She's lived there for years though and Jonathan and Anna just think it's too hard to travel with their kids without the nanny
They're not even that far away, they're less than an hour, probably about 50 min or so depending on traffic.

Reactions: 10
But she never shuts up talking about it herself !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dare you to find one comment of someone out right calling her fat or saying she's overweight. We have over and over again commented on the fact she is exactly the weight she should be for her body type/having kids. If she's going to obviously edit literally every picture she uploads for the last 10 yrs to appear much smaller than she is I will call out her lies! Let's not forget she has loads of very impressionable young girls who follow her and she lies to them regularly about her true body. Only recently has she been posting more realistic images and it's clearly for her money making benefit with the whole body positive bandwagon she's trying desperately to get on.
It's a fact she wears very unflattering way too small clothes. No one is calling her fat for it or body shaming her. We're pointing out how bad her clothes look and that she's making herself look bad as a result. The phrase "body shaming" gets thrown around so much that you ppl claim any comment that's not ass Kissing is hate or shaming. This is a private forum that she would have to seek out to see. Non of us ever leave mean comments on any of her social media despite her lie claiming to get all kinds of hate comments on her social media. Gossip isn't ment to be rainbows and butterflies...it's a natural human behavior. If you don't like it find the door! Oh and make sure to keep supporting the gross exploitation of those poor kids childhood for your entertainment!!!

Also we do openly and regularly call Jonathan disgusting, ugly and creepy because he actually is ALL of those things!! 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Do you know what it would be pretty boring on here if we all had the same opinion on here. I’m here for the tea and to hear what other people have to say. I find Anna droning on about her ED and making rambling posts about how they’re best overcome annoying. There are also people on here who make wild and ridiculous comments about the SJs which is also annoying. But it’s all best taken with a pinch of salt and nothing on here changes my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she needs to take some inspiration from Lucy Carter in how she dresses. She's very similar age, 4 young children and I would say very similar body shape. she manages to dress for her shape. Nice flowy dresses, she wears shorts and jeans but they aren't 4 sizes too small giving her a camel toe. It's the fakeness with Anna that I despise. One minute she's perfect next she's crying because shes a size 12! Poor vulnerable girls and women watching who are the same size then wonder what's wrong with themselves. Telling people that some eating disorders don't exist and that they shouldn't seek the right help because it didn't work for her 🙃🙃 Anna hun, you're not fat but you make yourself look so much bigger Stuffing yourself into things that DON'T FIT YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I definitely agree that at times people (not necessarily on this forum) probably have body shamed Anna, it's hard to be in the public eye on social media, I will give her that, especially while you are struggling with an eating disorder. But she always seems to call out the so called body shaming internet trolls, but her own husband has been one of her worst body shamers. Who can forget the old tweets from 2009 where she said she feels under pressure as Jono likes his women small? And he is on a vlog literally days after she gave birth to Andrea when they all went for a family walk, she is pushing Andrea in the push chair walking over a bridge and he made a completely rude and sarcastic comment alluding to her weight and whether the bridge would hold up. She looked great for a few days post partum, and even if she still had the baby weight, give the woman a break!
I think he judges her and belittles her as much as she does him. So if she wants to call out the body shamers, she needs to look at her own husband first.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.