SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s just me, but Anna’s makeup is looking worse than usual imo. It’s like there is a dullness or something

Reactions: 4
I am so glad the children got to spend time with Erika she seems a lot more self aware and accepting of the children. She seems to be able to let them be who they are. I'd say they had such a good sleep over spending time with her. I hope they see her more often now. Do they live that far away from eachother?

Reactions: 20
Anna giving her view on IG stories about a horrible American woman Lori Vallow and her 2 missing/murdered children, Anna is questioning how a mother could harm her children albeit Anna hasn't murdered anyone but its a bit rich coming from a mother that gave her children cold showers and a long list of enormous neglection and exploits her own kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I am so glad the children got to spend time with Erika she seems a lot more self aware and accepting of the children. She seems to be able to let them be who they are. I'd say they had such a good sleep over spending time with her. I hope they see her more often now. Do they live that far away from eachother?
I think people have said Brighton is about 90 minutes from Reigate, so really close. She's lived there for years though and Jonathan and Anna just think it's too hard to travel with their kids without the nanny

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It's not their first sleepover with erika either, she used to look after them a lot..

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if it’s just me, but Anna’s makeup is looking worse than usual imo. It’s like there is a dullness or something
The first thing I see with Anna's makeup is her heavily overlined lined lips coming at me so the rest of her face kinda gets blurred out but I see what you mean, could be she is using neutral makeup colors giving her a dullness and not sure if she is or isn't using a camera face filter app which would normally give her that extra enhancement artificially though. She wears very heavy makeup for everyday unnecessarily in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Neither one f them is any better than the other, they're both horrible, passive aggressive, egotistical , child exploiting, revolting bastards!
True, I personally cant even comment about Jono because he makes me physicaly sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Anna giving her view on IG stories about a horrible American woman Lori Vallow and her 2 missing/murdered children, Anna is questioning how a mother could harm her children albeit Anna hasn't murdered anyone but its a bit rich coming from a mother that gave her children cold showers and a long list of enormous neglection and exploits her own kids.
No she may not have murdered any of her kids but what they are doing to them is abuse!! Neglect, poor nutrition leading to health worries that will come in the future, no privacy!!! Making them "work" for there attention!! The list goes on...... so bit rich talking about another mothers wrong doings!!! Take a look at your own life little miss perfect!!😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 204287

Never known fat/muscle on the legs to magically part around where the thigh gap would be if anyone had one
I can't remember if it was these or the blue ones she bought at the same time, but in the haul she said they were a bit too small, but she liked them because they forced a thigh gap.

God he needs to see a dentist.
☹
I think they will prioritise children at the moment? And they will have private care to
Emilia's used to show this way in photos all the time. I think it might just be all the chocolate they eat and not brushing after meals. It would be there in one photo and then be gone at some later time.

Reactions: 9
What is her weird obsession with the Laurie Vallow case? Ya know the women who murdered her kids in America. She said she can't stop following it by the more she learns the crazier it gets. That kinda sums up perfectly the reason I follow these 2 twats. It's like watching a car crash and needing to see how it ends, this tit show will end some day.
Now I'm a lover of true crime and documentaries, but I have been since the unsolved mysteries days when I was a kid. She was just randomly drawn to 1 case about a phycho who murdered her children essentially to be free of them. Strange

Edit to say she said she can't fathom how any mother could harm their children! Is she freaking kidding! Cold showers is harming your children Anna 🖕

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Do you think Jonathan told Anna they could have a Nanny if she had 2 more kids (ie Alessia and Andrea)? What do you reckon he’ll offer her for another 1/2?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Do you think Jonathan told Anna they could have a Nanny if she had 2 more kids (ie Alessia and Andrea)? What do you reckon he’ll offer her for another 1/2?
they've had a nanny since edwardo was a baby too (i think the first one was tasha).. i don't think there wold be a lot that would make anna have more tbh

Reactions: 8
She had a cleaning lady,dog walker and full-time nanny with Just Emilia and Eduardo. Their nanny Tasha at the old house was there everyday from breakfast till dinner.
I think J kept telling her how much more money they'd make and that she could have her dream mansion if she had 2 more.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg Anna talkig about the corn they picked and she roasted yesterday.... secondhand embarrassment big time... how can a grown up woman can be this thick I will never understand... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
God he needs to see a dentist.
☹
I think they will prioritise children at the moment? And they will have private care to
I'm a hygienist. We would need another shot on another day to see if the teeth have the same look. Sometimes food just fills in the grooves of the teeth appearing to be decay. They eat a lot of Nutella and chocolate so it could be that. When was the last time they went to the dentist though? Only Anna goes for her teeth that we've seen.

Reactions: 11
In the latest vlog they literally spent no time with the kids , they spent a drive talking to eachother about childhood things wouldn't that be nice to share with the children. Then they spent the day out and came home to two other children who they look like they didn't spend time with as the nanny was minding them. So strange why have them

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
And there’s no excuse other than laziness for not taking the kids to the dentist. Children get free dental care in the UK (though they can go private if they want to of course) and it’s really not that big of a deal to do.

Reactions: 13
What is her weird obsession with the Laurie Vallow case? Ya know the women who murdered her kids in America. She said she can't stop following it by the more she learns the crazier it gets. That kinda sums up perfectly the reason I follow these 2 twats. It's like watching a car crash and needing to see how it ends, this tit show will end some day.
Now I'm a lover of true crime and documentaries, but I have been since the unsolved mysteries days when I was a kid. She was just randomly drawn to 1 case about a phycho who murdered her children essentially to be free of them. Strange

Edit to say she said she can't fathom how any mother could harm their children! Is she freaking kidding! Cold showers is harming your children Anna 🖕
The best part of her entire ramble was this, "what's really fascinating to me, & probably why I watch a lot of Dr Phil as well, is that I just want to understand why people do the things they do..." This coming from the woman who doesn't want to delve into why she's had an ED since the age of 12 is just pure gold. There's pathology behind everyone's actions but hers.

Now THAT'S fascinating & telling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
he didn't even spell her name right- even though its right there to copy :rolleyes:
My name is Claire and I get pissed off when people spell it a different way, petty I know but there are a few ways to spell it.
You are right he had it there right in front of him and could not even copy it to get it right.
I would be well insulted if that was me. 🤣

The best part of her entire ramble was this, "what's really fascinating to me, & probably why I watch a lot of Dr Phil as well, is that I just want to understand why people do the things they do..." This coming from the woman who doesn't want to delve into why she's had an ED since the age of 12 is just pure gold. There's pathology behind everyone's actions but hers.

Now THAT'S fascinating & telling.
Lazy Anna through and through.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.