SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that struck me last night when she showed putting the younger two to bed is that she shuts the door properly and I noticed the handles are quite high as Alessia couldn't open the door to go get her book. I think that is awful as they don't appear to have baby monitors and they were all down stairs. They are literally locked in their rooms any wonder the older two look so tired all the time they are left to deal with the As when they wake during the night.
and because the a's go to sleep earlier than the e's there is about an hour or 2 where they are just alone in their rooms where they could get hurt and no-one would know until later..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
One thing that struck me last night when she showed putting the younger two to bed is that she shuts the door properly and I noticed the handles are quite high as Alessia couldn't open the door to go get her book. I think that is awful as they don't appear to have baby monitors and they were all down stairs. They are literally locked in their rooms any wonder the older two look so tired all the time they are left to deal with the As when they wake during the night.
I noticed too and they close the doors completely so being summer and never open any windows obviously for safety reasons there is no air circulating it must be quite stuffy and hot being on a higher level. That's right Princess Anal only gives herself a Dyson fan at night.😡

On a side note By no means am I am some aficionado on pillows for toddlers but i noticed in todays vlog when Anal was putting Andrea back into his bed his pillow looked huge and high for his head it didn't look like his head and neck was supported when he lay down. It looked uncomfortable for him imo. I could be wrong but it just didn't look right. Highly unlikely she would give a rats about the proper and appropriate pillow for her child and why i say this is because if I remember correctly she said recently I think in a vlog Andrea's mattress she brought was too soft and that she said it was cheap and not as comfortable as what she thought so just a hunch she would never have changed the mattress for her growing toddler cause that's the type of caring mother she is as lazy as f—k.
2D147FFE-0B2C-4169-AAAC-6D4FF146A01E.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
But how was Anna meant to decorate the rooms if they had put the Es together and the As together? It just wouldn't be possible....!
And how were the kids meant to have a bond if they did not share a room? Obviously that's the only way to do it, as Jonathan shared with his siblings....!

I hope that their new home (..) will have at least 5 bedrooms again, so everyone can have their own.

Have they put the aircons back in the kids' rooms yet? It's been 35 degrees here the last few days....
they dont even seem to open any windows,at all

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
and because the a's go to sleep earlier than the e's there is about an hour or 2 where they are just alone in their rooms where they could get hurt and no-one would know until later..
It was awful seeing poor little Andrea sitting by his room door, if she didn't look in God knows how long he would have been sat there

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I noticed too and they close the doors completely so being summer and never open any windows obviously for safety reasons there is no air circulating it must be quite stuffy and hot being on a higher level. That's right Princess Anal only gives herself a Dyson fan at night.😡

On a side note By no means am I am some aficionado on pillows for toddlers but i noticed in todays vlog when Anal was putting Andrea back into his bed his pillow looked huge and high for his head it didn't look like his head and neck was supported when he lay down. It looked uncomfortable for him imo. I could be wrong but it just didn't look right. Highly unlikely she would give a rats about the proper and appropriate pillow for her child and why i say this is because if I remember correctly she said recently I think in a vlog Andrea's mattress she brought was too soft and that she said it was cheap and not as comfortable as what she thought so just a hunch she would never have changed the mattress for her growing toddler cause that's the type of caring mother she is as lazy as f—k.
View attachment 205496
thats much too big a pillow for a child

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion because I don't think I've seen one yet 😬
Saccone-Jolys #27 - Attention fishing because no one is clicking

Wow, those bikini bottoms sure are brief..:oops:

View attachment 205529
🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣 [in case they dont appear they're fishing rods haha]
Wow, just wow. It's all about her, just wants the compliments and to make others feel like nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 28
🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣 [in case they dont appear they're fishing rods haha]
Wow, just wow. It's all about her, just wants the compliments and to make others feel like nothing
Narcissism at its finest.....she craves the attention so bad she doesn't care less how others feel. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
THIS💯

If Anna thinks she is gonna pull of this mother of the year act like she did in today's vlog with her fake kisses and fake hugs and pretending to be this affectionate and attentive mummy it doesn't ring true she is so transparent you can see right thru her academy award acting I have more maternal instincts in my little toe. Anna you are not fooling anyone except your minions one day they might even wake up and have an epiphany that you and your partner in crime your little pussy husband is fooling them. No matter how many different personalities you both want to play and portray yourselves as on your tit shows your mess is bursting at the seams. Your reputation is finished.
Even after four kids, she still can’t be a mother. That’s why she’d rather be at the kitchen pretending that her whole day is spent cooking a five-minute meal, or cooped up in her office making her weekly shop than to spend time with her kids. She sees her kids as a chore because she knows she and J need them for the money. Poor kids really.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
They should leave the doors open a crack for the younger two to get out if they want their parents. I still don't get the sharing as they have plenty of room for the kids to all have a room. Emilia especially will want a room of her own soon as she nears her teenage years. Eduardo could definitely do with his own room for a good nights sleep! Who in their right mind puts a nearly two year old with a 6 year old and a 3 year old with a 7 year old?! Clearly they don't have right minds.
It would’ve made so much more sense to have the Es together and the As together. They’re young so it’s fine to have girls and boys sharing, and it’s the sharing combinations that made sense for the ages and bedtimes. They even do bedtime routines with the As together and Es together and then take them to their separate rooms.

If only they weren’t so sexist about having to have a girly room and boys room

Reactions: 17
Thread Suggestion:

Narcissistic Anna needs to pretend she’s a mom to her kids, but she only knows how to post undersized bikini pics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone on here mentioned that Jonathan said a while ago he's doing some design/animation work on the side now because the money stopped rolling in. I don't believe this for a second. He completed Uni over a decade ago, in a field that's constantly evolving, from looking at this vlogs and 'work', I can't see anything anyone would be willing to pay for.

The animations he did for his channel ('Dancing Baby', 'Robot' and so on) all looked very amateurish, the more professional looking intros for his channel were all done by actual professionals he had to pay, everything he does himself for the vlogs is extremely basic, you see influencers half his age put out more professional looking videos and edits. Heck, Judy from itsjudyslife, who's an amateur, does way more appealing vlogs five days a week.

He may be a 3D animator, swim instructor, electrician, stock broker, nightclub dancer, cashier and whatever else he claimed to have done professionally, no one in the year 2020 will pay him to do design or animation work for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Except for you tube neither of those wasters are qualified for anything!! Bit like most you tubers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she doing this to herself?
The last few photos were just horrible, pointing out her flaws in an extreme way.
Is she really that desperate for some nice words or compliments that she tries to get them over really bad pictures?

Otherwise... Negative attention is still attention.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.