SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she doing this to herself?
The last few photos were just horrible, pointing out her flaws in an extreme way.
Is she really that desperate for some nice words or compliments that she tries to get them over really bad pictures?

Otherwise... Negative attention is still attention.
I can't stop!! 😂 she really is such an attention bleep though!!! Jesus! Enough already! Does anyone think she's purposely shaming herself because she feels bad about eating Nando's???

Screenshot_20200808-135735_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow, those bikini bottoms sure are brief..:oops:

View attachment 205536
I think what she’s really saying here is ‘I’M so hot today’ 🙄

Seriously, why do they keep wishing ill on those kids? Wishing Andrea would wander off and get run over or lost. They’re sick in the head. I stopped watching these twats when they were scaring the tit out of the kids with daddy long legs, years ago now. Nothing has changed, they’re still exploiting, scaring and neglecting these kids.They disgust me.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh and regarding Anna photoshopping herself a thigh gap in those photos from a few pages ago (back when she was skinny), I don't think it's photoshop, I think it's just that she wears EVERYTHING way too small, including her underwear, and it's her knickers cutting into her upper thigh that makes it look like a gap. Like Jonathan, everything she does is half-arsed, including her photo editing. She used to use the pre-set face filter from Facetune a lot instead of fine tuning her face to keep it realistic, making her teeth and whites of the eyes extremely white and her skin orange and void of any texture. Plus of course the Instargram Beauty filters. Oh, and standing with her feet two miles apart, but I don't think she uses body slimming apps, she's too lazy for that.

Some more humble bragging, and the state of that patio, remind me of the Flodders :eek:

annasaccone_2020.8.8_l5aqao.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Look at what he's put under his name at the top of his Instgram post vid of the E s at Brighton beach.... He s called himself Loverboy!!!😂😷😷

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
True hadn't thought of that .. But with his very young gang of girl video fans he probably likes this a personal adjective/ label for himself😫😷

Reactions: 8
Oh and regarding Anna photoshopping herself a thigh gap in those photos from a few pages ago (back when she was skinny), I don't think it's photoshop, I think it's just that she wears EVERYTHING way too small, including her underwear, and it's her knickers cutting into her upper thigh that makes it look like a gap. Like Jonathan, everything she does is half-arsed, including her photo editing. She used to use the pre-set face filter from Facetune a lot instead of fine tuning her face to keep it realistic, making her teeth and whites of the eyes extremely white and her skin orange and void of any texture. Plus of course the Instargram Beauty filters. Oh, and standing with her feet two miles apart, but I don't think she uses body slimming apps, she's too lazy for that.

Some more humble bragging, and the state of that patio, remind me of the Flodders :eek:

View attachment 205763
So did they get a nando's???? As in the place that none of there kids like anything off the menu apart from a small portion of chips????

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So did they get a nando's???? As in the place that none of there kids like anything off the menu apart from a small portion of chips????
if they did that would mean the kids just got chips and corn.. but as long as anna and jonno have their food.. :rolleyes: just like when anna did that advert for some place and she had a plate of noodles and the girls were just stood next to her with nothing..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just when I thought Anals camel toe shorts at Disneyland were the worst thing I’ve ever seen, I feel the SJs are doing worse things every day. Those poor kids, I hope they’ll spend more time out with friends!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
When you have kids you have to accept they may be fussy eaters and you can’t just go out to eat anywhere

Reactions: 6
When you have kids you have to accept they may be fussy eaters and you can’t just go out to eat anywhere
Exactly - 2 of mine are super fussy. Lots of places we never get to eat in & if we do a takeaway night we usually order from 2 different places. I’m also usually cooking various meals on a single night. Imagine Anna having to cook 3 different meals with the time pressure of having to pick up one kid from an activity, drop another off, and of course having a day’s work done and having to do a load of laundry as well as clean a few floors and then get the dog out for it’s walk. But no her biggest worry today was her tan lines and if her Nando’s ruins her bikini look.
Yes Anna I’m super busy & thrive on it - wouldn’t swap for your self involved, comatose life.

Reactions: 16
Great, now i have Scritti Politti in my head "don't feel sorry for loverboy, he wants the world to love him, then he goes and spoils it all " ( yes, showing my age here....)

• Haha
  • Heart
No wonder they look so tired and malnourished, those poor kids:(
That's just so sad!? Bloody idiots, now I dislike them even more! Only obsessed with themselves. I can tell that Alseesia craves more attention and love!! The older two seem quite placid, and therefore go along with this way of life, where A is more of a character, and being as she has those two self involved parents, she struggles to fit in!

• Sad
if they did that would mean the kids just got chips and corn.. but as long as anna and jonno have their food.. :rolleyes: just like when anna did that advert for some place and she had a plate of noodles and the girls were just stood next to her with nothing..
If I was in their shoes, hardly any views anymore, no sponsors, huge bills each month, I would try to safe money wherever I could.
But who am I to tell them. Keep wasting your money until it's gone

😂😂😂😂 they are sooo dense, harping on that they had a half price takeaway from giggling squid and thanking bj, 🙄🙄🙄. She’s misread something as it’s only on sit in meals. Him going on about his £35 bottle of wine , that’s more than some families gave for food all week . 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Two questions: 1. Did he really say he drinks an entire bottle by himself on Friday's plus smaller portions on all of the other days of the week?! I feel dizzy after a few sips, how can he drink an entire bottle of wine and not pass out? He's a petite guy, he must have built quite the tolerance if he can drink this much, especially for 'recreational' use alone at home.

2. Can someone explain to me why he can't/no longer can monetize the Jonathan Joly channel? Thanks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.