SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another groupie who thinks they really care about them... Wise up you are a number... An interaction that boosts their views... That's all...And you don't know them other than what they choose to show on the second joly happy families show so how do you really know they " are lovely" ??. They put on a show, the perfect family..... A mother whose kids spend more fun time with their nanny daily than their own mother who is on her arse her phone most of the day. Gave for years cold showers as punishments ... And he admitted to Stacey Dooley when told his kids photos could be on weirdo sites... His words" is that so bad" . She was shocked. You should be too. 9 plus million have watched Emily's 're enact oral sex with a deep throat remote Tik toc.😠😠 And by the way young lady YOU choosectonallow your communications with them to be available via google. Those children have no choice, cannot give consent and pimped out , child workers 7 days a wk. 😵😡😫
he didn't even spell her name right- even though its right there to copy :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So biggest y tube vids for past 3 wks is 147,000 for the stupid we are vegan for 24 hrs. Out of subscribers of 1.84million that's 7.9% of subscribers... And knowing the video mates prob rewatch, the actual percent as a people number of the 1.84 million subscribers will be less than that. Diabolical !!!!😂😂😂 get in the real world and get real normal jobs cos your fake family tit show is dying at rate your garden trees do!

and worryingly and sickening is that the only vlog over 200 k in the last month is her bloody Why I gained weight.... So they 'll keep revisiting the ED/ weight topic/ clothes fitting not fitting ....ALL weight/ food related... Which we know she is giving very ill informed inaccurate advice about ED which young women followers are lapping up and constantly tweeting to them about... So higher views higher engagement. 😷😫

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
In todays vlog.

Why does numnuts Jonathan act like such a dick when he drops off E & E to Erika's house with his bleeping annoying antics saying "don't let us down Erika and don't lose my children okay" no fast food in bed by 7pm and he just goes on and on and on like an annoying piece of gum under my shoe. Erika must be thinking god I cant wait til Jonathan leave's and leave's me, E & E in peace and how are you my brother in law :rolleyes: Ugh!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Out of curiosity I looked at the very first videos they put on YouTube. My God he looks horrific (it also seemed he had a bad list?), what on earth did she see in him?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I've been offline for about 2.5 days so maybe someone has mentioned this already. I needed to post before I start reading here.

WHY DOES HER ASS HAVE TO STICK OUT OF EVERY SINGLE PAIR OF SHORTS SHE OWNS???????

View attachment 204129

Yer I notice this too and to add when he filmed her arse his facial expressions and commentary was strange to say the least:oops:

Sicko Jonathan today on his IG stories was in the middle of reading Andrea a book but Andrea ran in the girls bathroom with Anna then J started filming Anna's arse in her barely there short shorts and said this "trying not to zoom in on Anna's bum bum although its a very nice bum probably shouldn't zoom in on it or should I or maybe that's what you are here for come on tell me the truth you're here for the butts" in this eerie, creepy voice and a weirdo facial expression and then with his camera did a close up of his face and eye blinking on repeat :sick:

Me: HUH!! WTF!.... "which underground dark hole did you rise up from sick person." :sick: He has lost the plot!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Maybe it’s because she insists on wearing them all high waisted 🤷🏻‍♀️
High waisted doesn't mean camel toe in front & ass cheeks in back. She pulls them way up & buys them extra short on purpose.

She must like the breeze on her dangling ass cheeks when she finally arises from her throne or bed. I can't imagine, & I don't even want to try, what she enjoys about the camel toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
High waisted doesn't mean camel toe in front & ass cheeks in back. She pulls them way up & buys them extra short on purpose.

She must like the breeze on her dangling ass cheeks when she finally arises from her throne or bed. I can't imagine, & I don't even want to try, what she enjoys about the camel toe.
I just cannot begin to imagine (nor do I want to) the chafing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember when Anna met with her mum friend from the kids school who was a stylist for the first time and was told to wear high waisted pants and to tuck her shirts in to give the illusion of more definition in her body shape? Then she tried to claim her low waisted jeans were indeed high waisted? This might be a similar situation, she thinks it's high-waisted (or that she should be wearing high waisted) so pulls the waistband up as high as it'll go.
Screenshot_20200807_173348_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also was scrolling through her IG trying to find an example of this and found this epic photoshop fail
Screenshot_20200807_173336_com.instagram.android.jpg

Never known fat/muscle on the legs to magically part around where the thigh gap would be if anyone had one

• Haha
Remember when Anna met with her mum friend from the kids school who was a stylist for the first time and was told to wear high waisted pants and to tuck her shirts in to give the illusion of more definition in her body shape? Then she tried to claim her low waisted jeans were indeed high waisted? This might be a similar situation, she thinks it's high-waisted (or that she should be wearing high waisted) so pulls the waistband up as high as it'll go.
View attachment 204286
Also was scrolling through her IG trying to find an example of this and found this epic photoshop fail
View attachment 204287

Never known fat/muscle on the legs to magically part around where the thigh gap would be if anyone had one
Ah the stylist .. she had Obviously done a course in colour pallets and told Anna what ones matched her skin tone.. which Anna now takes literally by wearing all the colours at the same time or head to toe pink every day 🤦🏼‍♀️ That outfit is ridiculous

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
View attachment 204286
View attachment 204287

Anna always seems to have a huge camel toe in a lot of her outfits. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
God he needs to see a dentist.
☹
I think they will prioritise children at the moment? And they will have private care to
I don’t know about private but I have an nhs dentist and they aren’t doing any check ups or hygenist appointments yet still and the type of emergency treatment available is reduced also to serious things and not all dentists can provide all of those treatments they have allocated treatments that require more ppe to some dentists and less invasive emergency treatments to other dentists

Reactions: 2
Latest video has 140K views, and you can bet it's becuase of the clickbait pregnancy anouncement title. God what lows do they sink to

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Yer I notice this too and to add when he filmed her arse his facial expressions and commentary was strange to say the least:oops:

Sicko Jonathan today on his IG stories was in the middle of reading Andrea a book but Andrea ran in the girls bathroom with Anna then J started filming Anna's arse in her barely there short shorts and said this "trying not to zoom in on Anna's bum bum although its a very nice bum probably shouldn't zoom in on it or should I or maybe that's what you are here for come on tell me the truth you're here for the butts" in this eerie, creepy voice and a weirdo facial expression and then with his camera did a close up of his face and eye blinking on repeat :sick:

Me: HUH!! WTF!.... "which underground dark hole did you rise up from sick person." :sick: He has lost the plot!
Yea well we all were onto his pimping out ages ago !!! He is just discusting 🤮 and Anal living upto her name with alessias shorts stuck up he butt , 🥴🤪

• Sick

He actually said bum hole which is worse IMHO. Weirdo cringe fest

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
140k is still pretty crappy considering he supposedly has 1.8 million subscribers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.