SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Jonathan is encouraging the Emily Roses and the “video pals” group to get him more subs? Ie asking their friends to subscribe, making alternative accounts to subscribe from? Their views don’t seem to be going up and subs have been going down a lot recently.
They are totally devoted to that loser so it wouldn’t surprise me but if the Emily's have shouted from the roof tops to subscribe, like, be a spider as Jonathan annoyingly puts it, it hasn't worked cause it has hardly made a dent.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Twitter is toxic because you can't control what people reply (VALID CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM), I'm sorry but that's not what toxic is.
View attachment 194525
😱😱 its like hes done it as a personal favour for the Emily's to all have a chat, thanking him for doing that for them!!! Theres plenty of ways the girls can chat with each other, just pervy jono wants to be involved too!!! 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It’s like he’s a cult leader and Anna thinks she is as well, but is really the first one being exploited...the kids are next.

I watched their vlog from October 3, 2019 and it highlighted so much wrong with them. Firstly, Andrea seems to have been left to just roam the house alone (they pay top dollar for a nanny don’t they?) and then they were being obnoxious and teasing Alessia as they pulled out Halloween decals. Anna kept throwing fake spiders on her and she would cry and the Eduardo would copy Anna and Jonathan would get mad (that’s probably super confusing for E2). Anna also put this black crow in her face and made some noise and she cried again and again E2 repeated it to which Jonathan asked “why would you do that?” (As if it’s not totally obvious why?!)

I do have some sympathy for Anna honestly, but I also think she’s got a weird role in this I can’t figure out. I don’t think she’s a narcissist as some have suggested, but I do think she’s wholly fucked up. And neither of them are great parents.

They should be saving all that cash for therapy instead of spending it on private school.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Do you think Jonathan is encouraging the Emily Roses and the “video pals” group to get him more subs? Ie asking their friends to subscribe, making alternative accounts to subscribe from? Their views don’t seem to be going up and subs have been going down a lot recently.
Yea definitely and hes rewarding them by making them mods, thinking they are super important to A&j when all hes doing is using them for something hed have to pay somone to do!!!🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
another reaction video (of old videos of emilia)- the people who like vlogs won't be happy! they will soon unsub if he keeps this up!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
In today's description:

" Join our Discord community Server https://discord.gg/4etGDYF3rrt i hope the title of this video was good enough, i asked the community to help me title! hahaha "

So he's getting 'the community' to help him title the vlogs now? Oh man he is sliding down so fast... What is that PR company doing? Does Gleam even care anymore?

"

Abigail Pearson 25 minutes ago

My title clearly went down well, I did say it was as simple as that, people from discord will understand!
"

SACCONEJOLYs

SACCONEJOLYs

25 minutes ago

You taking over Abi remember 🤣

Oh dear, in-jokes with the Discord girls.........

Wow that’s another level. Inspiring woman
She probably needed just one of the two for a recipe and could not add the other because that wasn't how it was written in that book she was using, soooo...... Calling her Anal is 100% right.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn't look like she does want to be in his video pals chat!!😨 570 members my arse!!!
50 tops the rest are made up !!😝😝
Another picture I saw was Jonathan just by himself in the video chat so she may have walked off by then. This all just seems so wrong, so many young girls on there.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The whole J O N A T H A N thing is so cringe. I used to write my name like that when I was a young teenage girl on MSN messenger. 🙃 Grow the duck up, you revolting 40yo pervo!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh dear many comments asking where the vlogs are and they thought Jono would be doing the reacts to on his channel.
Wonder how long those comments will be up before the Emily Roses get deleting them.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.