SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry what? He said he wanted a threesome with his wife and their daughter? Excuse me? When was this and why has no one reported this?
I think it was when Emilia was little and they were on a plane, he went to change her and said something about the mile higher club.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
When we said we wanted you to stop pimping the kids out in the vlogs, we didn't mean to continue pimping them out in a different way.

When your viewers say the new videos are scripted, they don't mean its word for word. They mean the kids are directed to say certain things because of the format. The majority of your subscribers are there for the cute videos of the kids, and some listening to what the adults say, and not this style of video. Being rude and pushing them out of the way will not make them change their mind.

Jonathan used to consistently make vlogs every day for years, and now he's saying he can only edit 3 videos a week (or 5 if he is editing Anna's videos too). He's so lazy! He's openly said the vlogs take 30 mins to edit, and he has a nanny and staff, its only his own laziness stopping him.

Plus, this new style of content further weakens their argument that the vlogs are documenting Jonathan and Anna's lives since they're saying now that this is posting videos of all 6 of them

Reactions: 23
I was pulling the income estimate for the Lydia Millen thread and thought I’d have a look at Anna and Jonathan’s, these show what it’s estimated they are earning per sponsored post, both their engagement rates have gone way down I checked Anna’s social blade earlier this year and it was at 7% which is considered really good for an account of her size. But with it being so low it will be harder for them to attract new sponsors which we love to see 😂 but also when you look at Jonathan’s audience interests you can see his entire following is based off Anna and the kids he doesn’t have a heavy male following and he certainly would never be given a sponsorship for anything to do with men’s fashion. So if he does think he can run off with some 20 year old and live a good life his entire income would end over night because his followers are there for Anna not him.
Wow looking at that it's such an easy way to make money. If he only put a bit of planning into it and some effort. Like from watching different YouTube family channels and influencers could easily learn what is interesting to watch and what isn't. I don't understand why they don't even go on day trips and vlog them atleast that would be interesting. It's not hard to come up with ideas and honestly it looks like such an easy way to make money

Reactions: 7
They should have started planning stuff for the vlogs years ago they’re lucky it’s lasted this long, they need to really pull back on filming the kids, no more showing bedtime, no tiktoks etc, and if Anna wants to keep her lifestyle she needs to start working, she could do a planned vlog where she meets up with Sabrina for a girls day, she could do a vlog visiting her sister, there’s so much content that they could create that their followers would watch without using the kids.

Reactions: 15
They should have started planning stuff for the vlogs years ago they’re lucky it’s lasted this long, they need to really pull back on filming the kids, no more showing bedtime, no tiktoks etc, and if Anna wants to keep her lifestyle she needs to start working, she could do a planned vlog where she meets up with Sabrina for a girls day, she could do a vlog visiting her sister, there’s so much content that they could create that their followers would watch without using the kids.
Those are great ideas, but it seems like Anna might just not have a good enough relationship with either of them. I think if Anna got help and maybe if her and Jonathan broke up she could thrive on her own channel.
Obviously we only see a glimpse, but some of the stuff is so sad

Reactions: 8
I don't think this was the content they promised either, squishing a vlog into a ramble from Anna about her food for a day
View attachment 195306
God shed so up her own ass!!! People arnt "paniking" there just pointing out your a load of shite and not doing what a family blogging channel's ment to be doing and what your pervert husband said was going to happen!!

Reactions: 13
People aren’t happy with the new videos.
•Also he’s definitely going to try to profit off of zoe and alfie still with a lot of click bait I bet. He’ll keep promising the viewers this video but I wonder if it’ll ever come?
•Ahaha he’s tired of ‘all the crap’ he gets for vlogging
•I like someone’s suggesting of maybe them being on holiday hence no vlogs, if it wasn’t for the discord calls id wonder if it was true, not that anna and Jonathan are smart enough to pull that off!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Way to piss off the few loyal fans you still had left, Jonathan......
Isn't DC one of the more vocal ones? If he/she no longer watches them, that's quite the sign there. 'I'm not going to joing a chat with a load of kids' Ouch. He is really shooting himself in the foot here.

Reactions: 21
•Also he’s definitely going to try to profit off of zoe and alfie still with a lot of click bait I bet. He’ll keep promising the viewers this video but I wonder if it’ll ever come?
•I like someone’s suggesting of maybe them being on holiday hence no vlogs, if it wasn’t for the discord calls id wonder if it was true, not that anna and Jonathan are smart enough to pull that off!
WOW DC is really not happy with the new content! They used to defend everything they did, I'm pretty sure DC was the first one to attack other people around shower gate saying "that's not what they meant". I know for a fact I've got into a few arguments with DC over the SJs exploiting their kids, so interesting to see this shift.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I replied to that first comment cos the silly witch that got on her high horse was really winding me up, I called Jono a creep for private video chatting with young girls and that I've been watching them from the beginning when some of you lot (minions) were just starting school.
Never mentioned it was hate watch though.
Couldn't take all the hassle that I might get.😂😂

• Haha
Normally we have to wait on minions to see through their bullsh*t but now A&J are getting rid of viewers without them having to disagree with their filming. Self destruction!

Anna: positions this dildo like looking (well, actually not, maybe for their 13 year old fangirls) thing between her boobs

Also Anna: "ok guys that looks questionable"

They seem to become more desperate every day. Crazy to see how much of their self respect people lose when they are about to drown.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh WOW look at this special creation🤒🤢by Mrs Saconne Joly.
Mash potatoes with red cabbage as Mrs Saconne puts it “Purple Mash” I mean what the bleeping hell..😳
70C1B7C4-BD63-4D68-B5CA-6B3FF4046D86.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.