SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh WOW look at this special creation🤒🤢by Mrs Saconne Joly.
Mash potatoes with red cabbage as Mrs Saconne puts it “Purple Mash” I mean what the bleeping hell..😳
View attachment 195519
Came to say the exact same thing! I don't even know what it looks like, soap? I would never eat that. Actually looks like wallpaper paste, way overmashed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
People aren’t happy with the new videos.
•Also he’s definitely going to try to profit off of zoe and alfie still with a lot of click bait I bet. He’ll keep promising the viewers this video but I wonder if it’ll ever come?
•Ahaha he’s tired of ‘all the crap’ he gets for vlogging
•I like someone’s suggesting of maybe them being on holiday hence no vlogs, if it wasn’t for the discord calls id wonder if it was true, not that anna and Jonathan are smart enough to pull that off!
So he says ‘might make a video on that as people keep asking’ in reference to if still friends with Zoe and Alfie...but wasn’t it not that long ago when him and Anna did a q&a video that covered this and basically just said it’s because they’re all busy now they have 4 kids now no time blah blah blah and said it was nothing more than that. But when the views are dwindling suddenly this can be made into a video to monetise off Zoe and Alfie’s name some more?! This is just one of the reasons why they are becoming a joke and loosing so many subscribers.

Reactions: 14
When we said we wanted you to stop pimping the kids out in the vlogs, we didn't mean to continue pimping them out in a different way.

When your viewers say the new videos are scripted, they don't mean its word for word. They mean the kids are directed to say certain things because of the format. The majority of your subscribers are there for the cute videos of the kids, and some listening to what the adults say, and not this style of video. Being rude and pushing them out of the way will not make them change their mind.

Jonathan used to consistently make vlogs every day for years, and now he's saying he can only edit 3 videos a week (or 5 if he is editing Anna's videos too). He's so lazy! He's openly said the vlogs take 30 mins to edit, and he has a nanny and staff, its only his own laziness stopping him.

Plus, this new style of content further weakens their argument that the vlogs are documenting Jonathan and Anna's lives since they're saying now that this is posting videos of all 6 of them
Yeah but COME ON - 4 kids and 6 dogs!!!

(Plus 1 nanny, 1 dog-walker, 1 house cleaner, anyone else I’ve missed??!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So he says ‘might make a video on that as people keep asking’ in reference to if still friends with Zoe and Alfie...but wasn’t it not that long ago when him and Anna did a q&a video that covered this and basically just said it’s because they’re all busy now they have 4 kids now no time blah blah blah and said it was nothing more than that. But when the views are dwindling suddenly this can be made into a video to monetise off Zoe and Alfie’s name some more?! This is just one of the reasons why they are becoming a joke and loosing so many subscribers.
Just a hunch but something tells me Zoe & Alfie will not exactly be thrilled by this. Jonathan always puts his foot in his mouth he is not exactly the most trustworthy or reliable source and accurate story teller when it’s about other people. I wonder if he has to run it by them first if and when he goes ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So suddenly he doesn’t have time to do the vlogs. Hmmmm defo having an affair 😜 I bet he’s off to see his bit on the side while telling Anna he’s working out. When he comes back all sweaty I bet it’s not from working out. At least not the sort of working out she thinks it is 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So suddenly he doesn’t have time to do the vlogs. Hmmmm defo having an affair 😜 I bet he’s off to see his bit on the side while telling Anna he’s working out. When he comes back all sweaty I bet it’s not from working out. At least not the sort of working out she thinks it is 🤮
OMG yes!
You know what you might be onto something.🤔🤢

• Sick
If I were Zoe or Alfie I’d send them a cease and desist asking them not to talk about me or use my name for profit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He is spending a lot of time talking to young girls....

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Just a hunch but something tells me Zoe & Alfie will not exactly be thrilled by this. Jonathan always puts his foot in his mouth he is not exactly the most trustworthy or reliable source and accurate story teller when it’s about other people. I wonder if he has to run it by them first if and when he goes ahead.
yes I can’t imagine they’d be too happy with this either...I remember when Alfie did that video talking to the one at the top of YouTube he seemed to put emphasis on family vloggers if I remember correctly.
Also they’ve literally had no interaction with them in the last few years I think we can make our own judgement on that one doesn’t need a video 😂 it was obviously just another gleam set up for exposure for both parties no real friendships.

Reactions: 9
I bet he is rubbing his hands at the thought of all those views he would get for a zoe/Alfie video. How long do you reckon before he puts one out?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are these for dinner? for the whole family? Or are they what's left over and will do for a side for lunch? And what is that yellow blob on the side??
I can’t make out what that yellow blob is but whatever it is should have no business being there. Eeeeeew😷

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Came to say the exact same thing! I don't even know what it looks like, soap? I would never eat that. Actually looks like wallpaper paste, way overmashed
i thought it looked a bit like glue- but wallpaper paste is closer! definitely doesn't look like food! :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Can someone give me an overview as to what's problematic with the SacconeJolys? Why does everyone hate them?
I used to watch their channel loads but stopped soon around when Eduardo was born. Completely forgot about them until I found this website! I've just watched a few videos and Anna screams bad vibes.

Apologies if this post is annoying, i just wanna be up to date ahaha

Reactions: 2

i am a creep and go check how much views they have got on reacent videos and under Anna’s account this video was suggested. Anna should go and listen to her meal planning in 2018. How did we get from balanced, thought out, concidering family tastebuds mealplans to overcooked rice, spiced sauces, turkey mince everyday😖

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.