SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting...one of the Emily Roses has deleted the pictures of the discord chat. Hi, hello, welcome.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I've always had creepy vibes from Jonathan.
Didn't he once said he wanted a threesome with Anna ans E1? And that he fancies hair in a ponytail, cue E1 wearing ponytails the entire time?
He knows perfectly well what he's doing and I do believe he doesn't have good intentions.
This Discord server is just further proof.
It's heartbreaking for his kids and even for these delusional teenage girls. I hope they'll come to their senses and I mainly hope he or another perv on the internet doesn't harm them. This is all kinds of messed up 😣
Makes you wonder where their parents are. But a quick look on some of their social media profiles show that it's mainly girls who are feeling alone, sad, and are in need of a good real support system.
Ugh, this really makes me depressed 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
You can find his Twitter via google. I clicked on tweets and replies. This one is a young wanna be youtuber. She s licking his arse desperate for attention..re tweeting his everything They all are desperately sad , taken in by his attention banter, flattered by his YouTube "celeb" status😷😫

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Anna’s latest IG post about women empowerment. What a joke. She’s the last person I’d look up to as a woman rolemodel. She doesn’t work, she doesn’t look after her kids, she doesn’t do any housework, she doesn’t seem to have any goals or aspirations. She exploited her kids to make the money she has now and live in the house she has now. She lays around all day on her phone. What exactly is empowering about that?
If the women she tagged were the ones that nominated her, 1 of them is her sister-in-law. The bride at that Italian wedding she needed to get in shape for after A2.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of the Emily Rose's has tweeted a picture of all the video pals having a video call with Jonathan and Eduardo. View attachment 194134
Picture is bigger, seems the video pal group is quite large
View attachment 194140
The other Emily Rose put this up. The video pals have done a video for them
What is wrong with him?! Surely Anna doesn’t agree with this behaviour? Or maybe he is on these private chats when she goes to bed at 7pm.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What is wrong with him?! Surely Anna doesn’t agree with this behaviour? Or maybe he is on these private chats when she goes to bed at 7pm.
I did post another picture of Anna being in the background of one of the chats so I think she's aware. Probably does do most of them after 7pm, which is very unsettling. He's slipping further down the slippery slope

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Scumanna doesn't care as long as he stays away from her in bed. What adult married mother goes to bed at 7.30 every night. It's a business arrangement... She was 19 when they met younger than the sj gang girls. Can't stand her cos of her treatment of her kids but he was a creep to snare her when he was 29 and she a teenager then promised he d make her famous. His exact words.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Going back to the vegan video, can they just stop touching their face coverings constantly, which is bad enough, then taking things off the shelves and putting them back!! We are living through a pandemic! If I saw someone doing that I would say something.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is he trying to be featured on “to catch a predator”?! Is there someone in the UK we can tell about this type of behaviour?! Would Stacey Dooley be interested?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Only so much time? Solved by halving your work schedule despite putting tit content out 7 days a week for years? Now you're putting tit content out 3 times a week. Yep that'll help.
Screenshot_20200729_090230_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
2nd channel isn't going to work because no one aside from your brainwashed Emily's like you. His ego is too big to admit that no one watches the vlogs for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's a 'Questions' channel on the Discord now, some of these are hilarious.
" Anna how do you carve out time for yourself when everyone is demanding your attention? "
"@Jonathan Joly does age matter?" Yikes!
Also it's slightly concerning that all the server mods appear to be men in their late-twenties interacting with a very teenage girl-heavy forum.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
There's a 'Questions' channel on the Discord now, some of these are hilarious.
" Anna how do you carve out time for yourself when everyone is demanding your attention? "
"@Jonathan Joly does age matter?" Yikes!
jfc i don't know what's sadder, the girls asking these questions or the fact that he's 40 years old and this is his life.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
M&ms gifted them something that dispenses m&ms and Anna put the cup on m&ms of the table in front of the kids and it was like vultures to a carcass. Handful after handful into their own bowl, no thought for Andrea who couldn't reach (and probably didn't know what was happening) or Alessia who couldn't get her handing because Emilia and Eduardo kept kicking her out. Anna really should've divvied up the m&ms on the counter and given them a bowl already with some but everything has to be a competition.
Screenshot_20200729_091435_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.