SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. That is beyond creepy. Those girls are too young to be chatting on the internet with him.
2. I really, really wish those girls weren’t called Emily Rose. Every time I see it in relation to something with him, I want to go on Deed Poll and change my name.

Reactions: 25
Can't imagine what those 4 kids are gonna feel in a few years when they find out their dad sends pictures of them to random girls on private online chats. disgusting.
That will be the least of their worries,

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow ... Incredibly loud alarmbells .

Hubby just said that Gleam might be waiting for him to f up with this so they can get out of their contract without paying a penny...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The discord thing whatever it is, is a safeguarding issue with young people under 18, I am a teacher and if a pupil disclosed that kind of information to me I would be lawfully expected to report it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve just seen the full pic on Twitter. My god those girls are young. I agree this is a safeguarding issue

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope gleem drop them for him talking to underage girls, I mean how long before he gets extremely inappropriate with one of them?!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’ve been on discord for over a year now and it is NOT a place for young girls. There are bots who invite you to servers and within those servers are some very creepy and messed up people, middle aged men in particular. Jonathan getting all these young girls to join discord is worrying, even if his server is safe there is is a chance they will join other ones out of curiosity and meet some very bad people.
I joined Jonathan’s server anyway to see what Was going on. As of right now they’re all competing for the leaderboard🙄🙄

Also seems to be a fully grown man talking to these young girls in the server. Could be innocent but a fully grown man speaking to young girls in a private discord server is as concerning as Jonathan’s behaviour in my opinion.
E78EFC89-37F9-4129-9112-D46A64F449F0.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
And that tweet screenshots was at 7.37pm... Scumanna in bed... God know what private chats.. Zooms going on... What those girls are wearing to be his bloody favourite. It's sick. Gleam are disgusting but don't give a tit. I m seriously thinking of emailing gleam and head honcho who created Gleam Dom Smales. He s a bloody enabler and complicit by turning a blind eye.
I 've just noticed Gleam Kevin Triton Street london... Same st as scrummy Katie price and rentadick for pr Carl woods agency is .. Chase communications... bet that is scummy celeb PR companies road... Paved with show us the easy bleeping money ... Zee list reality celebs etc 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jonathan felt so tit after the flop of his vegan video that he decided he needed to be surrounded by adoring fans who would tell him he's great. Very irresponsible to set up a discord without doing any prior research into it, someone on twitter had to tell him the BOTS to add. I bet he just saw other youtubers doing it and thought "yeah I can do that". Anna's baking video looks like it'll flop too. People get sick of the same content but they don't realise that because this content did well before

Reactions: 17
I wondering how long it will take him to realize people don't like fake, forced, scripted content on youtube anymore. You actually need a likeable personality. All the 'family' vloggers that I watch barely show their kids and definitely don't make them the main characters of their channels, and actually care for them without nannies.

Reactions: 23
Here s Gleams twitter. I have scrolled back to Feb... Then gave up. Not ONE single tweet about their client's the Saccones!!!! Louise lots and zoella etc lots, and regular updates of knew signings... Joy!!! I am set going to email them... Come on tattlers let's Get on their bloody case for child neglect and dodgy content... They obviously have done most of the hatchet job themselves😂😂😂😠😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Following what others have said, I’m also a teacher, and 100% this is disturbing. I’ve never posted on the Saccone-Joly threads before, I’m mainly here for BrummyMummyof2 and MODFOD, but this is really awful behaviour.
Something about Jonathan has always rubbed me up the wrong way. He’s very narcissistic and borderline sociopathic, I genuinely worry for the children, and even Anna, and their safety.
There needs to be more research done on influencers and exposure of their children online, and more regulations and guidelines brought in, so they can’t monetise off of their children. There also needs to be a way to report safeguarding concerns that relate to influencers without having 1) be directly involved and 2) having to go to the police or social services - because they will not and do not care.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
And that tweet screenshots was at 7.37pm... Scumanna in bed... God know what private chats.. Zooms going on... What those girls are wearing to be his bloody favourite. It's sick. Gleam are disgusting but don't give a tit. I m seriously thinking of emailing gleam and head honcho who created Gleam Dom Smales. He s a bloody enabler and complicit by turning a blind eye.
I 've just noticed Gleam Kevin Triton Street london... Same st as scrummy Katie price and rentadick for pr Carl woods agency is .. Chase communications... bet that is scummy celeb PR companies road... Paved with show us the easy bleeping money ... Zee list reality celebs etc 😡
Gleam is their management company, their only job is to get them brand adverts, they have no control over what they post. BellePR is their PR agency that helped them clean up the cold shower drama, they are in charge of keeping a squeaky clean image for them, so that’s the company people should be reaching out to.

Reactions: 14
One of the Belle PR company experts... On the main menu click on Experts.. There's even a diet health one.... Get down to bloody Reigate and help Bloody ED Anna... Read down he does botox too... So is this who scummanna goes to... Prob free??😤

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How was 2019 their biggest year yet? I would say 2014/2015 was probably their biggest year and that’s just because he tagged Zoella in almost every video and he caught Zalfies first online kiss, I’d even go so far as to say half that house should be owned by Zoella 🤣

One of the Belle PR company experts... On the main menu click on Experts.. There's even a diet health one.... Get down to bloody Reigate and help Bloody ED Anna... Read down he does botox too... So is this who scummanna goes to... Prob free??😤
Her “friend” (it’s Emilia’s friends mom) does her Botox and dental treatments and I definitely think it’s free because of how much Anna talked about it constantly tagging her and they made a video and then Anna talked about her again when she had to rush in for her emergency dental surgery aka get a small chip filled that had been their for weeks that we noticed but she didn’t 🤦🏻‍♀️

this is a post she did with her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
As someone who is very familiar with Discord (been used in gaming community for a long time) this has RED FLAGS all over it. It’s so easy to fake an account and your birthday. Lots of underage girls can join. And the fact that predators online know this discord will have lots of young girls, they too will be making fake accounts trying to talk with these young girls and who knows what could happen from there. It needs to be shut down.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don't think Jonathan has bad intentions ( I am not defending him, i do think he's a creep and exploits his children and his wife) But i don't think he's creeping on to young girls. He is just trying to grow the Saccones brand and do anything he can to keep it relevant, since he has a lot of adoring fans he has to keep it alive and do anything he can to keep engagement up. I am sure that this chat is in the background while he's playing the latest game. or whatever. He is grasping at straws, his views are down, I'm surprised he gave up on his channel though. Anna's channel is so weird, she started off strong but no one gives a tit about baking with kids, really?
I do think Discord is gross and has to be shut down, and Jonathan shouldn't promote it. He's desperate. So is Anna, they know that it's all downhill from here. They should focus more on themselves and their interactions, a few months ago when they were in the videos mostly them bantering about crap they got a lot of good feedback.

Am i wrong? but i thought YT was de-monitizing videos with children in them, yet these two are still making them-- what happened to that rule?

Reactions: 3
Looking at the photo above with the dental doctor.. how frumpy Anna looks!!
I actually like her style on this pic (I would just chose darker blue jeans personally) but everything about Anna... her look, her posture, her make-up, her 'look at me I'm somebody'... just a white trash...

The elegance that coming from the other woman makes it even more visible (I know they are wearing different clothes but still) I think Anna would love to be seen like her - elegant, skinny, beautiful... (similar vibes as Sabrina)

Maybe that's why she changes her styles every few months - just copying the popular muns at Emilias school 😁

But she can't pull it off.. she is like those bad editorials in magazines when they take gorgeous celeb look and find 'cheaper' clothes that should create the same look, but they just give 'same coloured' whatever they found online 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think Jonathan has bad intentions ( I am not defending him, i do think he's a creep and exploits his children and his wife) But i don't think he's creeping on to young girls. He is just trying to grow the Saccones brand and do anything he can to keep it relevant, since he has a lot of adoring fans he has to keep it alive and do anything he can to keep engagement up. I am sure that this chat is in the background while he's playing the latest game. or whatever. He is grasping at straws, his views are down, I'm surprised he gave up on his channel though. Anna's channel is so weird, she started off strong but no one gives a tit about baking with kids, really?
I do think Discord is gross and has to be shut down, and Jonathan shouldn't promote it. He's desperate. So is Anna, they know that it's all downhill from here. They should focus more on themselves and their interactions, a few months ago when they were in the videos mostly them bantering about crap they got a lot of good feedback.

Am i wrong? but i thought YT was de-monitizing videos with children in them, yet these two are still making them-- what happened to that rule?
Discord is not the way to promote your community as a self-described “family vloggers”. Discord communities can become very toxic and exclusive, especially when you’ll have lots of young woman vying for the attention of Jonathan himself. I haven’t joined to see how it’s set up - but most communities have tabs where they can share pictures of themselves or their pets or just about anything about their lives. Predators can use these photos or whatever they post to find where these young women live and try and sneak themselves into their lives. I was thinking of how he could make this work to make it safe for everyone and I can’t think of anything. Sure you can have it heavily moderated and not have people be able to share pictures or personal info, but there’s always ways around it and with a lot of young naive people on there, it would only be a matter of time before an incident occurs.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.