SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Jonathan has bad intentions ( I am not defending him, i do think he's a creep and exploits his children and his wife) But i don't think he's creeping on to young girls. He is just trying to grow the Saccones brand and do anything he can to keep it relevant, since he has a lot of adoring fans he has to keep it alive and do anything he can to keep engagement up. I am sure that this chat is in the background while he's playing the latest game. or whatever. He is grasping at straws, his views are down, I'm surprised he gave up on his channel though. Anna's channel is so weird, she started off strong but no one gives a tit about baking with kids, really?
I do think Discord is gross and has to be shut down, and Jonathan shouldn't promote it. He's desperate. So is Anna, they know that it's all downhill from here. They should focus more on themselves and their interactions, a few months ago when they were in the videos mostly them bantering about crap they got a lot of good feedback.

Am i wrong? but i thought YT was de-monitizing videos with children in them, yet these two are still making them-- what happened to that rule?
His channel wouldn’t have been monetized because youtube changed the rules a few years back and you have to have 4,000 watch hours per year, he would have gotten it pretty quickly if he continued but YouTube’s twitter says they are months behind on activating channel monetization because of coronavirus so I think that’s why he switched it to the sacconejoly channel.

Looking at the photo above with the dental doctor.. how frumpy Anna looks!!
I actually like her style on this pic (I would just chose darker blue jeans personally) but everything about Anna... her look, her posture, her make-up, her 'look at me I'm somebody'... just a white trash...

The elegance that coming from the other woman makes it even more visible (I know they are wearing different clothes but still) I think Anna would love to be seen like her - elegant, skinny, beautiful... (similar vibes as Sabrina)

Maybe that's why she changes her styles every few months - just copying the popular muns at Emilias school 😁

But she can't pull it off.. she is like those bad editorials in magazines when they take gorgeous celeb look and find 'cheaper' clothes that should create the same look, but they just give 'same coloured' whatever they found online 😂
I also always saw Anna as kind of more fashionable but seeing her next to Sabrina and this girl I’m rethinking this 🤣 the sad thing is Anna was doing well on her channel talking about fashion and beauty but jonathan controls everything in her life and he saw one baking video do well and now that’s all we’ll ever see from her.
If she wanted to do well she should revisit her 2011-2014 videos and get some inspiration from there. I would love to see Annas channel doing so well that she becomes the main earner Jonathan stop vlogging and the kids finally left to a private childhood. I would also hope that she would treat herself to a divorce 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Those contacting Gleam or BellePR should do so asking them to "protect their client" rather than suggesting he's a perv as I am sure those messages get labelled as being sent by trolls ...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Discord can be a great platform but it’s also got a lot more disturbing content on some servers. Last time I checked, Jonathan had no verification of users into the server or moderation so he’s not doing anything to protect the server from these types of people. Discord says users must be over 13 but I agree it should be 18, a 13 year old is not old enough to deal with it if they stumble across one of the more inappropriate servers or have their own “raided”. I guess Jonathan saw it as a way to surround himself with his fangirls without others being able to view it, but you can tell he’s gone to no effort at all to set the server up and he’s not thought it through

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think Jonathan has bad intentions ( I am not defending him, i do think he's a creep and exploits his children and his wife) But i don't think he's creeping on to young girls. He is just trying to grow the Saccones brand and do anything he can to keep it relevant, since he has a lot of adoring fans he has to keep it alive and do anything he can to keep engagement up. I am sure that this chat is in the background while he's playing the latest game. or whatever. He is grasping at straws, his views are down, I'm surprised he gave up on his channel though. Anna's channel is so weird, she started off strong but no one gives a tit about baking with kids, really?
I do think Discord is gross and has to be shut down, and Jonathan shouldn't promote it. He's desperate. So is Anna, they know that it's all downhill from here. They should focus more on themselves and their interactions, a few months ago when they were in the videos mostly them bantering about crap they got a lot of good feedback.

Am i wrong? but i thought YT was de-monitizing videos with children in them, yet these two are still making them-- what happened to that rule?
It’s weird though because up until this discord thing, I didn’t think he had bad intentions either.
The discord chat is screaming red flags. To chat to young girls like this is creepy. Jon can make any excuse but there is an easy rebuttal for each one. This is not the way to do things.

I would think maybe a gaming channel whos viewers were mainly adults might do this, but even then it’s not a great idea?

You do not grow a brand this way.
tit is going to hit the fan because of this I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He has video chatted with young girls before, but that was a one off. This Discord thing is something he will use more often.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Anna's subs dropped 10k yesterday on her channel... went from 1.12m to 1.11m. Instead of reaching out to new audiences and gaining new fans, they're popping up in old fans' feeds who promptly unsub :LOL:

Jonathan is also approx 1 month away from dropping below 1m followers on instagram. He's been gaining subs on his own youtube channel but momentum is slowing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Had a quick look through Discord’s TOS. Most countries allow 13 year olds to register and use the platform (many countries in Europe range from 14-16 though, UK excluded). So the fact that kids as young as 13 could join this server and speak with a 40 year old man, red flags to me. Sure he could mean well by it but it still doesn’t look good!!! Especially when all the fans we know who have joined so far are young girls ranging from 16-22ish. Those are the ones who also follow and try and tweet him all the time.

edit - also wanted to say that even though 13 and over are allowed, most servers do have a 18+ tag. Also most servers are gaming servers and have a lot of people in a variety of ages. The fact that it’s just Jonathan (one adult) with a legion of younger fans is suspect alone.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It’s weird though because up until this discord thing, I didn’t think he had bad intentions either.
The discord chat is screaming red flags. To chat to young girls like this is creepy. Jon can make any excuse but there is an easy rebuttal for each one. This is not the way to do things.

I would think maybe a gaming channel whos viewers were mainly adults might do this, but even then it’s not a great idea?

You do not grow a brand this way.
tit is going to hit the fan because of this I think.
Yes and a few years ago didn’t they used to do live videos on YouTube, surely that would be a better way to go than this. It’s leading a younger audience into a whole host of potential trouble and it doesn’t seem like Jonathan cares- he must know he’s not going to get adults on there talking to him- the fact that there are so many of school age talking to a 40 year old man is just not right! Plus who’s to say he doesn’t end up going on there after an evening drink later in the night?! He’s coming across more creepy my the minute!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Yes and a few years ago didn’t they used to do live videos on YouTube, surely that would be a better way to go than this. It’s leading a younger audience into a whole host of potential trouble and it doesn’t seem like Jonathan cares- he must know he’s not going to get adults on there talking to him- the fact that there are so many of school age talking to a 40 year old man is just not right! Plus who’s to say he doesn’t end up going on there after an evening drink later in the night?! He’s coming across more creepy my the minute!
At the end of the day I can’t figure out a logical reason that he is going about it this way. I don’t know why Anna hasn’t stepped in, which leads me to believe she isn’t too concerned(especially with how their relationship developed). I hope Eileen’s husband is right and gleam is waiting to drop them so they do not have to pay them out. There is nothing cool about what he is doing and I am sure in a few years those girls will realize how concerning this all was.

Reactions: 12
At the end of the day I can’t figure out a logical reason that he is going about it this way. I don’t know why Anna hasn’t stepped in, which leads me to believe she isn’t too concerned(especially with how their relationship developed). I hope Eileen’s husband is right and gleam is waiting to drop them so they do not have to pay them out. There is nothing cool about what he is doing and I am sure in a few years those girls will realize how concerning this all was.
Absolutely I definitely think these girls will look back in 5-10 years and think wow can’t believe we looked up to a 40 year old man and realise how creepy it actually is what he’s doing. Yes, I just find it so strange that Anna is ok with her husband talking to young girls online like this- but I guess as long as Anna is living the lifestyle that she is she’s not going to have a problem with any of it.

Also I see Jonathan and his legion of fans are making their own private joke about him having peas on his breakfast or something...to which Jonathan has done a post on twitter saying #peagate now that seems like a play on words for pizza gate ugh he just gives off such weird vibes!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Anna has separated the bag of sweetcorn and peas into just a bag of sweetcorn and just a bag of peas. That's how much time she has on her hands! He showed it in the vegan food vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Anna has separated the bag of sweetcorn and peas into just a bag of sweetcorn and just a bag of peas. That's how much time she has on her hands! He showed it in the vegan food vlog.
and yet she still doesn't have time to walk the dogs, spend time with the children etc.. :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I don't understand why Jono's groupies keep thanking him for putting out videos and setting up the discord- he is only doing it because this is his JOB, the way he earns money. He always likes to spin it by telling people he is putting out videos for the entertainment of others or for his viewers' benefit. These naive girls will be so embarrassed by themselves in a few years when they mature a bit more and get out in the real world and form actual friendships and relationships

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why not buy them...... Separately..... Can spend 12 additional hours scrolling through her phone instead of sitting in front of a bowl of peas and corn separating into other bowls to go into plastic bags and back into the freezer

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jonathan chatting to young girls on a suspect site again?

You'd have thought he'd have learnt from the Omegle disaster that had him reported to the NSPCC and the police.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Following what others have said, I’m also a teacher, and 100% this is disturbing. I’ve never posted on the Saccone-Joly threads before, I’m mainly here for BrummyMummyof2 and MODFOD, but this is really awful behaviour.
Something about Jonathan has always rubbed me up the wrong way. He’s very narcissistic and borderline sociopathic, I genuinely worry for the children, and even Anna, and their safety.
There needs to be more research done on influencers and exposure of their children online, and more regulations and guidelines brought in, so they can’t monetise off of their children. There also needs to be a way to report safeguarding concerns that relate to influencers without having 1) be directly involved and 2) having to go to the police or social services - because they will not and do not care.
I work in a pre-school and I agree Jonathan's behaviour recently has made me feel very uneasy. Especially with the comment Emilia made with regards to him staring at her and taking pictures of her at night. If a child came to me and said that, it would be reported straight away!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He is holding on for dear life and will do anything to keep it all going for as long as possible.
The problem is his views have dwindled not only because his content is tit and he exploits his kids but his minions grow up and move on as will this lot in a couple of years maybe sooner.
Once they get boyfriends and jobs they won't have time for Jon boy.
And then who will really bother cos he's losing subs not gaining so there wont be many coming up behind the Emily Roses.
He is lucky he still has a lot of subscribers, I
bet many moved on a couple of years ago and just didn't bother unsubscribing.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.