SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the girls get the views.. also apparently "first" videos are a friendliest friend favourite so thats a good title for them.. also genuinely went "oh god no" when i saw the title- but then saw it was izzy and was like "phew, ok"
Probably because we had already said here that Izzy was pregnant, gave them an idea. ;)

He bought a snooker table? What? They have 4 kids under 8, what on earth would they need that for?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
We do give him stick for constantly exploiting the kids. But Anna mostly ignores her kids all day long.
They have such an odd family life.

"
HER FIRST SLEEPOVER & A PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT!

I knew this day would come someday!! haha Emilia and Eduardo off on their first sleepover!! and also we met up with Izzy who surprise she's pregnant.. if you don't know who she is, she worked with us for the last 3 years but now is working on making a baby! "

Ughhh..... why does he always have to be this awful? He can no longer clickbait his own wife's pregnancy, so he'll gladly use someone else's.......
Also, why is it HER first sleepover when both Emilia AND Eduardo had a sleepover???

Also, didn't Izzy leave them about a year ago? She has not been working with them 'for the last 3 years'. She may have worked for them for 3 years, but not the last 3. Idiot.
He's always so crass the way he words things 🤮 If I was Izzy I don't think I'd be best pleased being used as vlog clickbait.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I think they think it's cute when they argue with one another and try and pass it off as they are okay with each other. She's pissed at the carpet's that JoJo bought, but instead of being nice about it she low key screams at him. Now I know he isn't much though I can understand why he'd put carpet over the steps-the paint wears over time.

Reactions: 13
why did Jono get a pool/snooker table? It's not like Anna will play and he has no friends to call over to play. Maybe a freebie?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't reallybwatch the vlogs now
But shouldn't the title be
Their first sleepover ?sorry if got wrong their i have dyslexia and their, theres' they i find very very hard to get right)
Now i know its Erika first sleepover with the kids but the tittle be better with saying its the kids first sleepover with auntie.
Also very wrong for the pregnancy accoument.
Maybe J man be a pizza delivery man get some extra cash that way.
A friends use to do made like £100 to £150 a week extra been paid by company n tips. A thought for you their J

Reactions: 12
Latest vlog really just highlights how bitchy they are to one another. In the "podcast" when they were driving to Brighton, they were constantly talking over one another, not letting the other finish a sentence and I was getting so frustrated I skipped the rest of the segment. Then at the end when they're talking about decorating the house they were constantly taking swipes at one another. If I was ever in a marriage or relationship like that where one person always seems to have to win/be better than the other, I don't think it'd last too long

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I've been offline for about 2.5 days so maybe someone has mentioned this already. I needed to post before I start reading here.

WHY DOES HER ASS HAVE TO STICK OUT OF EVERY SINGLE PAIR OF SHORTS SHE OWNS???????

Screenshot_20200806-174056.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
To show buyers it is "a games room " ? ;)
It’s an Irish thing - you should hear how butter is pronounced where I live.
To my nanny its Bu'er ( no ts at all)
My da its butar
My son says buter ( only one t and it sounds angry) haha

I do too but where I live dont. They have a really flat accent and drop their “t”
[/QUOTE
Living in Dublin all my life and if I wrote words how I actually spoke them I'd be blocked from this all together 😂 between " me da n me ma" and " come mere u" and " way ya on about" no one would under stand me at all. Depending on where in Ireland you are from, the area and how you are spoken to at home, we all have different accents at the end of the day.
Living in Dublin all my life and if I wrote words how I actually spoke them I'd be blocked from this site all together 😂 between " me da n me ma" and " come mere u" and " wat u on about" no one would understand me. Depending on where in Ireland Anna is from, her area, her mates and how she was spoken to at home would give her the accent she has now... Which I haven't got a clue where it's from but hey each to their own... Drop that t if you want hun 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Because she does ABSOLUTELLY NOTHING (Jonathan even edits her videos) and keeps moaning nonstop how life with 4 kids is hard and how busy she is doing literally nothjng... I think it's the moaning that gets on most people nerves with her
Neither one f them is any better than the other, they're both horrible, passive aggressive, egotistical , child exploiting, revolting bastards!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Because she does ABSOLUTELLY NOTHING (Jonathan even edits her videos) and keeps moaning nonstop how life with 4 kids is hard and how busy she is doing literally nothjng... I think it's the moaning that gets on most people nerves with her
I completely agree with you! The moaning is u bearable and so out of touch when you consider how privileged she is to be able to afford all the help she gets, yet STILL complains! I was just commenting that Jonathan does absolutely nothing either, it’s such a sad environment to grow up in.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Another groupie who thinks they really care about them... Wise up you are a number... An interaction that boosts their views... That's all...And you don't know them other than what they choose to show on the second joly happy families show so how do you really know they " are lovely" ??. They put on a show, the perfect family..... A mother whose kids spend more fun time with their nanny daily than their own mother who is on her arse her phone most of the day. Gave for years cold showers as punishments ... And he admitted to Stacey Dooley when told his kids photos could be on pweirdo sites... His words" is that so bad" . She was shocked. You should be too. 9 plus million have watched Emily's 're enact oral sex with a deep throat remote Tik toc.😠😠 And by the way young lady YOU choose to allow your communications with them to be available via google. Those children have no choice, cannot give consent and pimped out , child workers 7 days a wk. 😵😡😫 that's why we talk about constantly because of child protection serious issues and concerns. Some of us work with children by the way , or in the social services and other professional areas.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.