SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Referring to J instastories - 100k with 1.84 mil followers is good and indicates that people like the videos? At this point I think it is embarrassing to continue this “vlogging” life 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Referring to J instastories - 100k with 1.84 mil followers is good and indicates that people like the videos? At this point I think it is embarrassing to continue this “vlogging” life 🤦‍♀️
"I think we've all matured together to liking the long videos"
Umm.... your audience is young teenage girls. Certainly not 'matured' in anything yet.
Your videos lately are not doing well in viewing numbers.
The vlog from a day ago is now at 99k, the one from 3 days ago is at 116k and the one from 6 days ago at 110k. Those are not good numbers!

Anna's channel isn't doing that much better.
Yesterday's video is at 53k, 2 days ago at 133k, and a week ago at 145k.

Between the two channels, this week you averaged 93k views per day. Ouch.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Erika seems so much more natural with the kids and has more instinct than their own mother.
It just highlights time and time again how selfish and incapable their lazy mother is.
It's a shame Erika doesn't live closer as it would be nice for them to have someone like that around.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It’s great seeing Emilia & Eduardo having so much fun and doing normal kid things on their summer holidays! I wish they could spend much more of their holiday with Erika

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The kids seem so so relaxed with Erika
She seems like such a lovely laid back person ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 21
did the kids stay at erikas last night? if so, i bet edwardo got the best sleep he's had in a while, not having to share with andrea..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Their views now are 1/6 of what they were 3 years ago- they used to get 300 000 views average in 24 hours on each video, now they barely get 100 000 views in 2 days and they have been on this downward trend basically since Andrea was born. It's time for Jono and Anna to start down sizing their lifestyle while they still can- it is completely unsustainable. Jono already mentioned months ago he is back to doing contract graphic design work on the side (well his exact words were he does other "projects" we will never see or know about, and in the past before they moved to the UK he used to be a contractor before doing youtube full time).

I don't know when Anna is going to drop this lady of leisure lifestyle and start pulling her weight more around the house or work wise. Neither of them puts in a full day's work- for the 1 to 2 hours they do actually work, they could easily trade off and watch the kids in shifts to allow the other to get their work done.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The look Anna gives Jon when she's talking to camera and he's wittering in the background about Ebay is 👌👌

You just know that in her head she's thinking "STFU ffs"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their views now are 1/6 of what they were 3 years ago- they used to get 300 000 views average in 24 hours on each video, now they barely get 100 000 views in 2 days and they have been on this downward trend basically since Andrea was born. It's time for Jono and Anna to start down sizing their lifestyle while they still can- it is completely unsustainable. Jono already mentioned months ago he is back to doing contract graphic design work on the side (well his exact words were he does other "projects" we will never see or know about, and in the past before they moved to the UK he used to be a contractor before doing youtube full time).

I don't know when Anna is going to drop this lady of leisure lifestyle and start pulling her weight more around the house or work wise. Neither of them puts in a full day's work- for the 1 to 2 hours they do actually work, they could easily trade off and watch the kids in shifts to allow the other to get their work done.
You are so right.
I've just gone back over 2016/17 and picked random vlogs not one of them was under 300,00. The rot has certainly started to set in.

Reactions: 6
You are so right.
I've just gone back over 2016/17 and picked random vlogs not one of them was under 300,00. The rot has certainly started to set in.
yeah, I don't know if they are in some type of deep denial about their future as influencers or they are just trying to keep face and privately they are freaking out. But cashing out retirement plans and savings like Jono said last month is not the way to go. Down sizing and living within their means is. Anna has said before that the most important thing for Jono is to be able to provide for his family so I think this will be a huge blow to his self esteem. If she truly loves him she should stop with the lady of leisure act and start hustling more- Jono has already said a few times he is trying to get her to add in a Friday video, he bought her a new macbook recently, and is now editing her videos. How much help does one grown woman need to do basic things? But I suppose Jono is an enabler- he desperately still wants to feel like he can support his trophy wife and children to the lifestyle at which he has made them accustomed to. But they need some major restructuring of their family roles- less reliance on nannies and more team work between the two of them to manage their own children and work commitments.

Also on a side note- really gets me how Anna refers to her house keeper as a cleaning lady so she gets less criticism as many people have cleaners (me included). However, a cleaner does not routinely do laundry and ironing nor do they come multiple times a week- a house keeper does (plus old vlogs from 2014 showing her being all excited that a new house keeper was starting with them).

I think she considers her returning to vlogging to be her returning to work!!

did the kids stay at erikas last night? if so, i bet edwardo got the best sleep he's had in a while, not having to share with andrea..
If they have all this bedroom why does a 6 year old share a room with a two year old. An active school boy needs his sleep!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I have also noticed Emilia is wearing an actually fitting t-shirts on both days with Erika👍they really having time of their life it's so nice to see them enjoying themselves, even tho they are filmed the feel is completely different, no staged phrases or instructions, no forced questions while they are trying to play

shame at home they are not even allowed to colour and restricted to 2 hrs outside time in specific time🙁

• Sad
I have also noticed Emilia is wearing an actually fitting t-shirts on both days with Erika👍they really having time of their life it's so nice to see them enjoying themselves, even tho they are filmed the feel is completely different, no staged phrases or instructions, no forced questions while they are trying to play

shame at home they are not even allowed to colour and restricted to 2 hrs outside time in specific time🙁
Was also nice to see Emilia wearing a proper one piece swim suit. Not some skimpy string bikini she can't play in without potentially exposing herself because it was too small! Little girls and string bikinis don't mix and is gross in my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Was also nice to see Emilia wearing a proper one piece swim suit. Not some skimpy string bikini she can't play in without potentially exposing herself because it was too small! Little girls and string bikinis don't mix and is gross in my opinion.
both her and alessia had one and i thought it was awful.. especially because anna and jonathan kept posting photos of them for anyone to see :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Anna doesn’t do anything with the kids but neither does Jonathan unless it’s for the camera. I never understand why he doesn’t get just as much stick as Anna because he stays at home all the time too, it’s just as much his job to do fun things with the kids (TikToks don’t count, Jonathan)! He is a terrible father.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Anna doesn’t do anything with the kids but neither does Jonathan unless it’s for the camera. I never understand why he doesn’t get just as much stick as Anna because he stays at home all the time too, it’s just as much his job to do fun things with the kids (TikToks don’t count, Jonathan)! He is a terrible father.
We do give him stick for constantly exploiting the kids. But Anna mostly ignores her kids all day long.
They have such an odd family life.

"
HER FIRST SLEEPOVER & A PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT!

I knew this day would come someday!! haha Emilia and Eduardo off on their first sleepover!! and also we met up with Izzy who surprise she's pregnant.. if you don't know who she is, she worked with us for the last 3 years but now is working on making a baby! "

Ughhh..... why does he always have to be this awful? He can no longer clickbait his own wife's pregnancy, so he'll gladly use someone else's.......
Also, why is it HER first sleepover when both Emilia AND Eduardo had a sleepover???

Also, didn't Izzy leave them about a year ago? She has not been working with them 'for the last 3 years'. She may have worked for them for 3 years, but not the last 3. Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Because she does ABSOLUTELLY NOTHING (Jonathan even edits her videos) and keeps moaning nonstop how life with 4 kids is hard and how busy she is doing literally nothjng... I think it's the moaning that gets on most people nerves with her

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ooh the desperation with tonight's vlog title, havnt watched it but my son asked me I'd is seen the title!!! So go on who is pregnant???? Its not her I know that cus it would be milked for weeks!!! How desperate tho having to put it as there thumbnail!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We do give him stick for constantly exploiting the kids. But Anna mostly ignores her kids all day long.
They have such an odd family life.

"
HER FIRST SLEEPOVER & A PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT!

I knew this day would come someday!! haha Emilia and Eduardo off on their first sleepover!! and also we met up with Izzy who surprise she's pregnant.. if you don't know who she is, she worked with us for the last 3 years but now is working on making a baby! "

Ughhh..... why does he always have to be this awful? He can no longer clickbait his own wife's pregnancy, so he'll gladly use someone else's.......
Also, why is it HER first sleepover when both Emilia AND Eduardo had a sleepover???

Also, didn't Izzy leave them about a year ago? She has not been working with them 'for the last 3 years'. She may have worked for them for 3 years, but not the last 3. Idiot.
the girls get the views.. also apparently "first" videos are a friendliest friend favourite so thats a good title for them.. also genuinely went "oh god no" when i saw the title- but then saw it was izzy and was like "phew, ok"

• Angry
I think using somebody else's pregnancy as clickbait, is a really low point. He really is getting desperate now. I wonder what Izzy thinks of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.