SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alessia had a temperature at the weekend. I said I thought it would be advisable to get them tested for COVID. They made a big show of paying for tests earlier on in the year when us poor mortals Have to rely on the NHS. But when two of their children have symptoms and finding out What be of benefit they don’t bother!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I guess he was invited but most mums don’t have a husband and nanny at home so everyone goes. Whoever is invited of mine plays with their friend and the others all either join in or play and do something else.

Reactions: 6
Alessia had a temperature at the weekend. I said I thought it would be advisable to get them tested for COVID. They made a big show of paying for tests earlier on in the year when us poor mortals Have to rely on the NHS. But when two of their children have symptoms and finding out What be of benefit they don’t bother!!
They said both Alessia and Andrea were sick, it would have been a good time for them to stop interacting with everyone and get them both checked but of course that’s far too much work for these two and they would never worry about infecting anyone else 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I must say it's refreshing to see Anna finally doing things real mothers do on a daily bases with her kids. Seems she's finally taken all the advice we've been giving her for the last 8 yrs!!🤣
Now I'll be looking to see of she keeps it up. Maybe Jonathan will allow/encourage her to do more with the kids when he sees it makes better content then watching her laz about the gray asylum while the nanny does all the fun motherly stuff with the kids.

• Sad
To be fair I think it’s nice to do things 1 on 1 with the kids sometimes, especially with Eduardo for them because he always seems to be forgotten about

• Heart
Anna is only doing things with a few of her kids as vlog content- Jono knows that she and the kids bring in the views, and that viewers are tired of the boring cooking/home routine. So he has ordered her to do more exciting things with the kids to boost their views and income. What I find funny is that we have never seen her out with all 4 of her kids at once- which is real life parenting. I have two little ones and I know how hard it is to be out with multiple young children at once, but most of us do not have the luxury of only picking and choosing a few of our kids to do things with. So unrelatable.
If they really want a highly viewed vlog they should have her out on her own (minus nanny and Jono or any other friends) with all 4 kids. We've seen Jono do it lots of times so why is she so incapable? Yes, it will be stressful with 4 young kids but we should be able to see her out with all of them once in awhile- she chose to have that many kids. They can't keep relying on a nanny or each other to always have back up. Sometimes you do have to parent all on your own and go out with them too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
sorry but the amount of chocolate spread emilia and edwardo got in the morning :sick: i'm surprised the kids don't have problems with their teeth with the amount of sugar they feed them..
For all we know they could. Despite having a dentist friend who does Anna's botox as well, the kids haven't had their teeth looked at in years. IIRC there was a vlog where Emilia got hers checked age 2-3, and Eduardo has his looked at the sameish time - but it was an ad. They would've filmed it if they had gone regularly, or at least mentioned it, so God knows what this kids teeth look like

Anna made her awful looking Mash with red cabbage for the kids dinner and afterwards she needed to have lunch but felt full because she made the Mash. Felt full or felt sick because there's never been anything more gross looking? Usually when you look at food or make food you like or looks like you'll like you get hungrier, not fuller. Poor kiddos

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She had a very high temperature and wouldn't stop shaking. Jonathan had her on his lap as he phoned the NHS non-emergency line to ask for help. He was put on hold for a long time, and then filmed himself talking to whoever answered as well....

In the same vlog a few clips later he showed Alessia going to the garden centre with him.....

I suspected then and still do that they had given her yet another cold shower on a hot day and her body couldn't regulate. If I remember rightly it wasn't all that long after cold shower gate.

Love how in the comments he is being called 'best dad ever', because filming your child being out of it with a high temperature and then monetising that footage is what all great dads do.
I bleeping hate that thumbnail ! The way he's grabbing her poor face so much his fingers are denting her skin! And that disgusting fake look of concern on his ugly bleeping face!😠😠😠😠

I can’t bear the way she doesn’t pronounce a ‘t’ when it’s in the middle of a word. It’s so petty of me but once I noticed it I just want to correct her every time 😬
And she was telling Andrea to " come 'ere" ! So missing out her h's ! Yet she acts all bleeping snooty!😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
sorry but the amount of chocolate spread emilia and edwardo got in the morning :sick: i'm surprised the kids don't have problems with their teeth with the amount of sugar they feed them..
I think E2 will need to go to the dentist soon, saw in a tiktok the last day and he had his mouth open and he looked as if he had a few cavities

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anna made her awful looking Mash with red cabbage for the kids dinner and afterwards she needed to have lunch but felt full because she made the Mash. Felt full or felt sick because there's never been anything more gross looking? Usually when you look at food or make food you like or looks like you'll like you get hungrier, not fuller. Poor kiddos
My MIL, who has anorexic tendencies, will often come out with nonsense like 'well I spent soooo much time cooking, now I don't fancy it', claiming the cooking smells fill her up. She'll just poke at her dinner a bit and leave about half for the dog....

• Sad
Reactions: 7
From Erika’s story’s it looked like she bought Emilia and Eduardo a pizza each last night! They usually get such small portions! Plus Eduardo eating pringles at the beach😂 nice to see them eating normal rubbish food in normal portions for once as a treat!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
From Erika’s story’s it looked like she bought Emilia and Eduardo a pizza each last night! They usually get such small portions! Plus Eduardo eating pringles at the beach😂 nice to see them eating normal rubbish food in normal portions for once as a treat!
I'm looking forward to Anna complaining that the kids won't eat her cooking anymore because "Aunty Erika let us eat pringles"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I am Irish I say water and butter properly and nothing like Anna.

She hasn't a notion of what accent she is using not to mind the rest of us.
I do too but where I live dont. They have a really flat accent and drop their “t”

Reactions: 3
Anna had the perfect opportunity to help out that Etzy small business that she got the car party items from, but no probably cos she wasn't getting them for free.
No mention! I hope she amends this later as people are really struggling and they are influencers after all.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So Erika is capable (even without having child and 'mum experience') to take both kids to the beach, where they seem to had a great time & managed to post sponsored ad stories and picture on Instagram (WORK as they call it) on the same day and without moaning..
Shame on you Anna, shame on you as a mother!

but I need to say i like how relaxed Eduardo was and feel really sad for Emilia, everytime saw the camera she started to acting up with the stupid faces (I know most kids do act up in front of camera, but she is just there and pulling silly faces like thought by her gnome father)

And on the top of that, the nanny is fully capable to take ALL 4 KIDS on the all day long trip 2 hrs away from the house and Anna always moan about just going for a small walk with them...

Once again shame on you Anna, shame on you as a human being!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
So Erika is capable (even without having child and 'mum experience') to take both kids to the beach, where they seem to had a great time & managed to post sponsored ad stories and picture on Instagram (WORK as they call it) on the same dat and without moaning..
Shame on you Anna, shame on you as a mother!

but I need to say i like how relaxed Eduardo was and feel really sad for Emilia, everytime saw the camera she started to acting up with the stupid faces (I know most kids do act up in front of camera, but she is just there and pulling silly faces like thought by her gnome father)

And on the top of that, the nanny is fully capable to take ALL 4 KIDS on the all day long trip 2 hrs away from the house and Anna always moan about just going for a small walk with them...

Once again shame on you Anna, shame on you as a human being!
Erika is also able to manage the kids & dogs at the one time. Imagine that Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.