SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The haircut was 3 weeks ago, but Anna getting her nails done was 2 weeks ago as was them having a few kids over for a playdate. The kids have been out and about with the nanny, and going on playdates as well.

Reactions: 10
I can’t bear the way she doesn’t pronounce a ‘t’ when it’s in the middle of a word. It’s so petty of me but once I noticed it I just want to correct her every time 😬
It’s an Irish thing - you should hear how butter is pronounced where I live.

Reactions: 6
Lool Jono throwing shade at Anna again on her stories 😂 saying that HE made the thumbnail on her video, and I assume he is the one who edited it too by the look Anna gave him 🤣

Also only two kids went to Erika right? But the car is empty so the little ones are with nanny, so nanny is still there

Reactions: 8
So Anna will be doing another "vloggy type video" as she keeps saying on her channel because they want to get her more views and interactions to reel in the #ad deals right? That's how I'm seeing it. The family vlog channel gets no interest from companies and it's not attached to a big IG following like Anna's channel is. So she gets #ads for her YouTube channel and on IG. A plus plus for them. Their bullshit is so easy to see through. Unless of course you're a brainwashed minion.

Reactions: 15
Why why why can Anna not take the kids to Erika by herself? Or why not take all the kids and all go to drop off, why can’t she go without Jonathan! Poor little kids stuck with the Nanny as always!

• Sad
Screenshot_20200805-171626_Instagram.jpg

Wait where is Eduardo for the thumbnail?
Why is this child always left out?
Hearts to Eduardo ❤💙💚💜

• Sad
Reactions: 12
View attachment 202793
Wait where is Eduardo for the thumbnail?
Why is this child always left out?
Hearts to Eduardo ❤💙💚💜
She says just she and Edoardo went to the park for a play date, and yet the thumbnail doesn't even have him in it and the kids who supposedly didn't even go to the park are at the park in the thumbnail.
So much scamming and scheming these 2 do. My guess is Jonathan knows which kids pull in the most views (Emilia and Alessia) so he purposely used old pictures the nanny took of those 2 (I know Andrea is there too but the focus is the girs) at the playground 🤦‍♀️ Seriously tell me again how they don't use their kids for views. 🤔

Imagine being Eddie when he's older and realizes his father specifically didn't use his photo on a thumbnail bc he needed to sell the children who earned him the most money. 😒 Poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s an Irish thing - you should hear how butter is pronounced where I live.
i dont think its an Irish thing the way she says water,war er, we have the soft Ts, which drive me mad, now for butter,the emphisis is on the u sound,

Reactions: 8
No idea why I just thought of this video 😇 😂

Ohhhhh thank you that has made me laugh so much!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

She says just she and Edoardo went to the park for a play date, and yet the thumbnail doesn't even have him in it and the kids who supposedly didn't even go to the park are at the park in the thumbnail.
So much scamming and scheming these 2 do. My guess is Jonathan knows which kids pull in the most views (Emilia and Alessia) so he purposely used old pictures the nanny took of those 2 (I know Andrea is there too but the focus is the girs) at the playground 🤦‍♀️ Seriously tell me again how they don't use their kids for views. 🤔

Imagine being Eddie when he's older and realizes his father specifically didn't use his photo on a thumbnail bc he needed to sell the children who earned him the most money. 😒 Poor kid
They only have Eduardo in the vlogs when he can being in views with the gender stuff!!!! Playing with dolls and wearing the dresses, makes them look like amazzzzzzing parents for letting him be who he wants to be , bla blabla😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Each kid needs to stick to their narrative. Emilia is the good girl and clever one, Eduardo gender fluid, Alessia the naughty one, and Andrea the real boy....

A week or so ago they were talking about Andrea rolling his eyes and Jonathan casually said 'Oh the absent thing?' referring to absent seizures, which is what years ago a lot of people thought Emilia might have. (my comments about that got me blocked). I wonder if that's another reason why he's always so bruised. They just let him climb whatever eventhough he might suffer from those, resulting in tumbles from high surfaces.... ? Or perhaps he just remembered the fuss and wanted to recreate the drama? Who knows with them.... But he again showed bruises on Andrea's body, hoping for attention.

Yesterday's vlog only has 81k views, 712 comments
Anna's last video 'Why I gained weight' managed to reach 119k views in 2 days. Still not amazing. 652 comments, including some by her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why just take Eduardo to the park? When my kids get invited out like that we make it a day out an all go and have a great time. They really are so odd!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why just take Eduardo to the park? When my kids get invited out like that we make it a day out an all go and have a great time. They really are so odd!!
I quite like that she just took Eduardo on his playdate. It's about time the Es got to do things on their own without the other tagging along. They had so many pity invites for the E that wasn't invited to parties, I was feeling embarrassed for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I quite like that she just took Eduardo on his playdate. It's about time the Es got to do things on their own without the other tagging along. They had so many pity invites for the E that wasn't invited to parties, I was feeling embarrassed for them.
Well that is true, it is nice he got some one on one time. Just a shame it’s such a rarity that they do anything at all!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
sorry but the amount of chocolate spread emilia and edwardo got in the morning :sick: i'm surprised the kids don't have problems with their teeth with the amount of sugar they feed them..

• Sick
  • Sad
That’s what I’m thinking all the time! Like how do you choose which kids to take where? Either all should go or none when they’re out with their parents!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Nice to see the Eduardo eating through a tube of Pringles with Erika on the beach and pizza for dinner! They will be having a great time!

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell Anal has actually shocked me yet again.

The other week it was the Hellman’s mayonnaise now she’s actually brought normal bread and actually had a SANDWICH for lunch ?!?! 😳😂
B85CDF5F-2212-41F8-9047-82E3AB9C0EE7.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.