SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh how long is she gonna milk this eating disorder for views? It’s so bleeping boring! Change the record!
They are so desperate for money but they only have a few topics to talk about over and over again because they basically do nothing all day.

Reactions: 13
Anna's new video (I can't bring myself to watch it)

"Eating WHATEVER I want! Hey guys! Today's What I Eat in A Day is more of a vlog, as I used all of our vlog footage from that day too. I also talked a bit about my intuitive eating journey and how it's changed in my recovery process. If you are stuck in the dieting trap, I really urge you to try it out too! Nothing tastes as good as freedom feels :) xoxo Anna"

Oh dear Anna, you're not eating WHATEVER you want, and you're not intuitive eating. You are still measuring and weighing and cooking from recipe books so you know exactly what to use. You have cut out a lot of carbs ('I can't have avocado anymore, it's just so odd that my body reacts to it' she said a few weeks ago after having half an avocado with 2 eggwhites every single day for 'a snackkkk'... she's now having 2 boiled eggs, or a measured amount of walnuts and dates) and are not eating any other meat than turkey. That's not intuitive. That's a choice, most probably an ED choice.

I wish she would stop talking about herself as being recovered, or doing any of these WIAW videos. They are triggering and her information is dangerous. I know it's very easy to film, and I know they are populair, but I also know that a lot of ppl. who are struggeling with EDs will watch these videos so they feel they're allowed to be just as anal about their food as she is and call themselves recovered, too.... all with her advice to not go to a therapist but 'surround yourself with positive vibes' or whatever the hell she said the other day.

Oh and looking through the comments apparenly the f'ing b*tch says that Binge Eating Disorder isn't a thing! WTAF! I suffered from BED for many years, and it's a recognised ED. There are therapy groups especially for it.

She needs to f'ig EDUCATE HERSELF. Almost glad to see people standing up to her in the comments and saying that it's very hurtful to hear her say that. WHAT A witch!!!

From the comments:
" I'm curious as to why you think binge eating is not a disorder? I suffered from binge eating disorder and I would consider it a disorder, considering I got a professional diagnosis. I am also a psychology graduate and we consider binge eating a disorder and it officially is classified as such, I don't think there can be opinions on whether it is or is not a disorder by people who are not professionals. It can be very serious and giving out these ”opinions” can be very harmful towards people who are suffering from it and overall just bad for mental health awareness. "

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Only Jonathan would jump on the lame ass viewer controls my day video trend YEARS after the trend was "cool" 🤣 His desperation is like a giant blinking light above his head at this point!
Watching him panick is just the distraction I need from the hell we are currently living in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
exactly what I came on here for....
Are teenage girls watching a grown woman work out?
how does Anna think this is normal? And okay?
And Jonathon?
I don’t get it
Watching her and chatting to each other at the same time! I don't get it either, I'm 22 and wouldn't dream of talking to older strangers online, especially an older man at that!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
"Eating whatever I want" You don't, Anna. People who eat 'intuitively' can open a fridge and decide then and there what to have. Can cobble together a meal from ingredients they have at home. You plan every single thing, weigh and measure everything. You probably have set times for your snacks, too, not just 'oh I fancy a banana today'. Oh wait, she doesn't have bananas, does she....?

She needs to STOP with the WIAWs and she needs to STOP giving ED advice. It is dangerous, especially now that she's said she does not 'believe' in a recognised ED.

Sorry, this made me quite angry. I was and know many who suffer from this particular ED and it can take a lot before you're taking serious enough to be able to go to therapy and get it sorted. Anna never had proper therapy because the one experience she had the therapist wanted to talk 'about other stuff than food'. Ummm.... You still don't have any idea how this works!

She is a danger, just as 'pro ANA' sites are.

Between the two of them, their young fans have no chance!! They'll either get groomed or get triggered. What a pair!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Only Jonathan would jump on the lame ass viewer controls my day video trend YEARS after the trend was "cool" 🤣 His desperation is like a giant blinking light above his head at this point!
Watching him panick is just the distraction I need from the hell we are currently living in.
Let me guess, the Emily’s are controlling his day? 😜 those two girls really need to get a life and stop recruiting other people into their cult for their weirdo leader.

Maybe I’m being a bit harsh and they all feel like the sj’s have brought them all together and it’s one common interest they all have in common, but seriously, they need to stop chatting to a 40 year old man who’s basically a stranger and just carry on their friendship group without having him involved. But they won’t as they feel important that he’s singled them out as his ”pets” and will do anything he asks them to. He’s a dangerous predator. He needs to stop what he’s doing otherwise it’s not going to end well for him. Won’t be long before he latches onto the wrong person who will want attention and say he’s been inappropriate with them (even if he hasn‘t) And he’ll have a whole “Chris Ingham” scenario on his hands (although I don’t believe those girls were lying about that weirdo). Or like people have suggested, someone will get jealous that he’s giving one person more attention and will do something to spite him. He doesn’t seem to realise the mess he could get himself into, all for a bit of attention from some teenage girls, who, for whatever bizarre reason, look up to him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The worrying thing is that Chris Ingham scandal came and went, and they're still vlogging........

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I think the gleam team partnered a lot of their clients with Zoe & Alfie for the publicity and then later, Z&A have decided to drop them and focus on their actual friends. Same thing has happened to Louise Pentland and other influencers who used to have connections with them and suddnly stopped. A&J can say they are busy with the kids but Z&A don't have kids so would be more available to travel to see them if they wanted to. I don't know loads about Zoe or Alfie but honestly don't blame them for not wanting to be involved with Anna and Jonathan!
We actually discussed this the other day on Zoe’s thread I guess Jonathan’s been reading there and saw his name come up 😂 I don’t think Zoe’s relationship with them was fake she talked about them way back in 2012/2013 on her YouTube channel, her blog, and twitter. She saw them as the perfect family she wished she had, she also went through a bit of a public breakup as her boyfriend cheated on her on national tv 🤣 and she said watching their videos helped her get through that. I do think Jonathan saw her obsession and just saw £££ I think Anna couldn’t really be friends with her because Zoe was too young, too skinny, and too pretty which IMO is one of the reasons her ED went into complete overdrive in 2014-2015. Alfie is pretty controlling and plays a big role in who Zoes friends with, and he never connected with them the way Zoe did, after they used her for the miscarriage clickbait we didn’t hear much from them, then Alfie slammed them for filming their kids on the true geordie podcast.
Zoe had publicly talked about wanting to throw Anna a baby shower, Zoe wasn’t invited to Anna’s baby shower that Jonathan did with Alessia the one with Andrea there was people like Caroline Hirons there that Anna hasn’t spoken about for years and again no Zoe. The last time they saw them was right after Alessia was born Zoe and Alfie brought a gift and you could see how strained and uncomfortable it all looked.

• Heart
We actually discussed this the other day on Zoe’s thread I guess Jonathan’s been reading there and saw his name come up 😂 I don’t think Zoe’s relationship with them was fake she talked about them way back in 2012/2013 on her YouTube channel, her blog, and twitter. She saw them as the perfect family she wished she had, she also went through a bit of a public breakup as her boyfriend cheated on her on national tv 🤣 and she said watching their videos helped her get through that. I do think Jonathan saw her obsession and just saw £££ I think Anna couldn’t really be friends with her because Zoe was too young, too skinny, and too pretty which IMO is one of the reasons her ED went into complete overdrive in 2014-2015. Alfie is pretty controlling and plays a big role in who Zoes friends with, and he never connected with them the way Zoe did, after they used her for the miscarriage clickbait we didn’t hear much from them, then Alfie slammed them for filming their kids on the true geordie podcast.
Zoe had publicly talked about wanting to throw Anna a baby shower, Zoe wasn’t invited to Anna’s baby shower that Jonathan did with Alessia the one with Andrea there was people like Caroline Hirons there that Anna hasn’t spoken about for years and again no Zoe. The last time they saw them was right after Alessia was born Zoe and Alfie brought a gift and you could see how strained and uncomfortable it all looked.
Wow that's interesting! Especially that Zoe got caught up into their "perfect family" storyline when at a vulnerable place herself, as I know other users here have mentioned some of Jonathan's minions and "video pals" are also young women and girls in vulnerable situations.

Reactions: 8
Ugh how long is she gonna milk this eating disorder for views? It’s so bleeping boring! Change the record!
Don't worry, they will shortly be doing one of there "addressing the situation" videos to cover all critical comments on tonight video

Reactions: 11
Wow that's interesting! Especially that Zoe got caught up into their "perfect family" storyline when at a vulnerable place herself, as I know other users here have mentioned some of Jonathan's minions and "video pals" are also young women and girls in vulnerable situations.
Yes! I think Zoe’s story highlights how easy it is for young girls and women to be groomed by these male vloggers Zoe was going through her parents divorce as well as her breakup and she completely fell into this trap thinking jonathan was the perfect husband and father, she was such an easy target for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That video Anna done really annoyed me. I noticed she gives a reason for eating or not eating something this can't be healthy. For example I am having almond butter because we have a big tub. I didn't have dessert because , I didn't go to Starbucks because. We only eat chips on date night , I put turkey bacon in the pasta. It's exhausting to listen to so she must be drained herself and wiaw is not good for her at all.
Also her obsession with the time exactly like she has to get the day over with , it's so regimented.
I feel for her she really needs better help than a coach call

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Don't worry, they will shortly be doing one of there "addressing the situation" videos to cover all critical comments on tonight video
A lot of people angry that she thinks binge eating disorder isn't real

View attachment 195763
Looks like Anna does use the discord too
To edit my post, I believe her video was being streamed on discord going by Emily Rose's comment.

Screenshot 2020-07-29 at 20.45.24.png

NO NO NO bad idea!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
As a clinical psychologist, I am once again disgusted by her comments. BED is an actual form of eating disorder, it's in our diagnostic manual. It's like this woman has some kind of subconscious desire to undermine the mental health profession. I haven't watched her video because it will make me livid, but I am just going off the comments here and under her video on youtube. I am so glad people are standing up to her there and correcting her. She is literally going off the deep end making stupid ill informed comments based on her own need to justify her experiences or the way she chooses to view her behaviours. We all know bingeing was a huge part of her prior (or current) builimia, but some people do binge without purging and this becomes binge eating disorder when it reaches a certain severity level.

I normally don't like to hate watch people but they are seriously self destructing- it's like you can't make this up anymore it's almost like they are now destined to crash and burn, whatever they try, they are just so out of touch and tone deaf.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I find it hard to believe that one woman on this whole planet found that man attractive. Do you really thing there is another out there?!!
It would actually make for good vlog content if they did split up.
I actually LOL’ed at this! So true

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.