SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the the comments are filled with rage over her claims that BED “isn’t a thing”!
I’ve noticed all she talks about nowadays are food, EDs, and working out it makes me wonder if they pushing her into the body positive community so she can create a podcast or write a book about EDs but she wouldn’t fit in the body positive community because of her obsession with her appearance, her “friend” Sierra Shultzzie has spoken about the body positivity community is a political movement to end the obsession on women’s appearances which is why they’ve stopped wearing makeup, they no longer “workout” in the sense of going to a gym, no dieting, only wear what they want, etc. so Anna doesn’t fit into that community as she wears makeup everyday, her kids had to wait to open presents so she could get her slap on!
Anna if Jonathan is pushing you to talk about these things or to start a podcast please don’t you are uneducated and shouldn’t be discussing this as you are not a medical professional and it’s actually against YouTube’s community guidelines to give out medical advice.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Wow the the comments are filled with rage over her claims that BED “isn’t a thing”!
I’ve noticed all she talks about nowadays are food, EDs, and working out it makes me wonder if they pushing her into the body positive community so she can create a podcast or write a book about EDs but she wouldn’t fit in the body positive community because of her obsession with her appearance, her “friend” Sierra Shultzzie has spoken about the body positivity community is a political movement to end the obsession on women’s appearances which is why they’ve stopped wearing makeup, they no longer “workout” in the sense of going to a gym, no dieting, only wear what they want, etc. so Anna doesn’t fit into that community as she wears makeup everyday, her kids had to wait to open presents so she could get her slap on!
Anna if Jonathan is pushing you to talk about these things or to start a podcast please don’t you are uneducated and shouldn’t be discussing this as you are not a medical professional and it’s actually against YouTube’s community guidelines to give out medical advice.
Write a book?? Anna, every page would be ummm . Anyway. Ummmm, anyway, ummm. Anyway. Does this wind anyone else up?
( Anyway, I'm new here, trying to get my head round it, ummm)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can anyone screen shot the BED comments?? Or others that aren't arse licking the pair of them!!!😆

Reactions: 5
Can't now, the comments have been turned off!!
I've just caught up bc yesterday I was buying a hamster lmfao 😅 buuuut I do find the fact he's on discord a lil odd but I went on that Emily's twitter and she's retweeted a tweet about being triggered with an Ed. But continues to support Anna who glorifies her eating disorder and uses it for views whilst saying extremely triggering things? OK pet x
I’m sure all the bad ones have been deleted by now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its so so harmful

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I just went to read the comments. Didn’t realise if they turned it off it also removed them.
Probably the Emily's since they're also moderators of Anna's channel. Don't want their idols receiving negativity!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She will 100% soon be back at trying to lose even more weight, her words and actions follow a certain pattern plus emma has put some extreme shoulder blade thin photos up, annals jealousy with Emma is almost touchable let alone visible

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Probably the Emily's since they're also moderators of Anna's channel. Don't want their idols receiving negativity!
I’m guessing the Emilys would happily stay up all night deleting comments- what happens when these girls go back to school? Surely they won’t have time to moderate.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve just gone to their channel and the video where Emília wasn’t in a booster seat in the car... they’ve deleted the clip and all the comments regarding it!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Can someone give me an overview as to what's problematic with the SacconeJolys? Why does everyone hate them?
I used to watch their channel loads but stopped soon around when Eduardo was born. Completely forgot about them until I found this website! I've just watched a few videos and Anna screams bad vibes.

Apologies if this post is annoying, i just wanna be up to date ahaha
I don’t hate them. Just wish a little more respect towards the corona virus issues going on and the contradiction they spout from one month to the next.

Reactions: 4
Are they trying to crucify themselves? How can Anna in her right mind saying BED is not a real disorder! This coming from a woman who won't seek proper therapy because only wants to sort the food issues out and not the glaringly severe underlying issues! She needs to stfu. She is NOT an expert and I would never take any advice from her on anything, especially ED's and mental health issues. Jonathan does this, he says stupid stuff and doesn't think about the consequences or whether what he saying has any sense or basis. He just chats rubbish 99.9% of the time, they both do. Bit annoyed the comments are turned off, wanted to read them, see how pissed off people are.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.