SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This would also explain the weight loss... trying to impress someone maybe?
I find it hard to believe that one woman on this whole planet found that man attractive. Do you really thing there is another out there?!!
It would actually make for good vlog content if they did split up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've just caught up bc yesterday I was buying a hamster lmfao 😅 buuuut I do find the fact he's on discord a lil odd but I went on that Emily's twitter and she's retweeted a tweet about being triggered with an Ed. But continues to support Anna who glorifies her eating disorder and uses it for views whilst saying extremely triggering things? OK pet x

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Can someone give me an overview as to what's problematic with the SacconeJolys? Why does everyone hate them?
I used to watch their channel loads but stopped soon around when Eduardo was born. Completely forgot about them until I found this website! I've just watched a few videos and Anna screams bad vibes.

Apologies if this post is annoying, i just wanna be up to date ahaha
God the list is endless!!! To much has gone on for anyone to remember all of them, might help you going back over some older posts😁

i am a creep and go check how much views they have got on reacent videos and under Anna’s account this video was suggested. Anna should go and listen to her meal planning in 2018. How did we get from balanced, thought out, concidering family tastebuds mealplans to overcooked rice, spiced sauces, turkey mince everyday😖
The big difference there was she had a cook to plan and cook their meals, which is clearly evident now seeing how she really cant cook to save her life!!!🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When you think about it now it looks like a plan a cook printed from a document, most people make it more calendar like to make it easier to read.

Reactions: 12
I've always had creepy vibes from Jonathan.
Didn't he once said he wanted a threesome with Anna ans E1? And that he fancies hair in a ponytail, cue E1 wearing ponytails the entire time?
He knows perfectly well what he's doing and I do believe he doesn't have good intentions.
This Discord server is just further proof.
It's heartbreaking for his kids and even for these delusional teenage girls. I hope they'll come to their senses and I mainly hope he or another perv on the internet doesn't harm them. This is all kinds of messed up 😣
Makes you wonder where their parents are. But a quick look on some of their social media profiles show that it's mainly girls who are feeling alone, sad, and are in need of a good real support system.
Ugh, this really makes me depressed 😔
Wtf????????? Is this real? If so why the hell did no one pick up on it and report him

Reactions: 3
I think the gleam team partnered a lot of their clients with Zoe & Alfie for the publicity and then later, Z&A have decided to drop them and focus on their actual friends. Same thing has happened to Louise Pentland and other influencers who used to have connections with them and suddnly stopped. A&J can say they are busy with the kids but Z&A don't have kids so would be more available to travel to see them if they wanted to. I don't know loads about Zoe or Alfie but honestly don't blame them for not wanting to be involved with Anna and Jonathan!

Reactions: 14
Are these for dinner? for the whole family? Or are they what's left over and will do for a side for lunch? And what is that yellow blob on the side??
Apple sauce.
Well to me it looks like it. But it does look more yellow than normal apple sauce. Must be organic.

Can someone give me an overview as to what's problematic with the SacconeJolys? Why does everyone hate them?
I used to watch their channel loads but stopped soon around when Eduardo was born. Completely forgot about them until I found this website! I've just watched a few videos and Anna screams bad vibes.

Apologies if this post is annoying, i just wanna be up to date ahaha
Long story so i try to help.
When their had the two Es everything was okay. A few video shouldnt of been aloud like J interviewing his daughter in a towel at age 2 or 3. Filming a very bad video about the miscarriage. Their shouldnof never of said about it till the clear.
As came along to help give more views and money to them. A1 got a punishment of a cold shower as she pooed herself n did something with it i am unclear on that as i just stopped b4 that video came about. Fans went on a hate crime with them calling them out sayingbits wrong to do that punishment cause their will think now a.shower means punishment when their didn't do anything. Anna as zero love for the kids mainly A2.
She keeps going on about her weight. She not happy with it n wont get help. She doesn't seem to realise that she had 4 kids back to back a miscarriage her body will be heaviler then before as it takes 2 years for it to go back to normal when you have kids. Anna think what size she is - is too big for her to be in yet most uk ppl ate in 12-14 even 16 but still look healthy and great weres she has to wear tight clothing showingbshe is slime again. She edits her photos yet we see the real size in vlogs.
J boughtbload of stuff for garden its been waste of money and time as everything as died off.
E2 feels left out, E1 spoilt, A1 a character A2 the wander who we think might have something wrongbwith him as he looks so out of at times all kids have bruises A2 had one on side of face that was so bad he should of gone to A&E as his eye was bad. J talking to teens. Anna goes to bed when or b4 her kids do. Awful tik tok videos. I can go on. Its best to look back at the last 3 threads. A

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hated how he talked down to Emilia when she was in her space suit. She very likely is about to surpass his school education in a year or two and he spoke to her like he's some kind of authority in astronomy. When she said how it's easy to jump in space, I would've asked her if she knows why and told her about gravity in a fun way. Instead, Jonathan quizzed her about the only thing he had some vague knowledge of to show off to Instagram, didn't correct her when she said there were only seven planets (because he doesn't know himself) and was just so bossy and up his arse. It wasn't about teaching her, it was about him 'showing off'.

• Sad
  • Angry
Did she cook that stuff in the pot for dinner in the middle of the day, jeez its gonna be a bit powdery and shite, and maybe wont reheat evenly
Yup. I don't see why the nanny can't cook them a meal since she will be looking after them while they're out. Maybe Anna doesn't trust the nanny's food choices for the kids.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry what? He said he wanted a threesome with his wife and their daughter? Excuse me? When was this and why has no one reported this?
Wtf????????? Is this real? If so why the hell did no one pick up on it and report him
It was mentioned in one the older threads on here. That he made some comments insinuating stuff like that.
Honestly at this point I hope I remember this incorrectly, don't know who posted this.
Edit: I see people remembered on page 7 and further (catching up on the thread). So unfortunately I remembered correctly 😣

Reactions: 5
Anna is putting up a What I ate Wednesday talking about her "recovery". 😂 Which recovery? Feels like last week she only ate small plates of burnt veggies and hardly any carbs and one week later she eats everything she wants. Girl, that's what you still call an Eating disorder.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Annas new video... Eating whatever i want..? Wtf everybody is eating whatever they want? 🤦‍♀️
Its completely normal..just proves how deep she is in her ED... and how intuitive eating fits her super strict to do lists?

She looks like a pig eating at that thumbnail and the second half with soggy tits out... - white trash... I dont understand? Spending 1hr exercising and trying to act posh Kardashian and then this? are they both drinking 24/7 to voluntary publish this skot of stuff online? Its revolting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

i am a creep and go check how much views they have got on reacent videos and under Anna’s account this video was suggested. Anna should go and listen to her meal planning in 2018. How did we get from balanced, thought out, concidering family tastebuds mealplans to overcooked rice, spiced sauces, turkey mince everyday😖
That's when they had a cleaner who also cooked for them.

Reactions: 9
Anna is putting up a What I ate Wednesday talking about her "recovery". 😂 Which recovery? Feels like last week she only ate small plates of burnt veggies and hardly any carbs and one week later she eats everything she wants. Girl, that's what you still call an Eating disorder.
Ugh how long is she gonna milk this eating disorder for views? It’s so bleeping boring! Change the record!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.