SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

i am a creep and go check how much views they have got on reacent videos and under Anna’s account this video was suggested. Anna should go and listen to her meal planning in 2018. How did we get from balanced, thought out, concidering family tastebuds mealplans to overcooked rice, spiced sauces, turkey mince everyday😖
I'm sure that's when they used to have someone come and cook their meals for them, lazyass Anna just had to warm them up, and she probably made the meal plan after the cook cooked the meal!

Reactions: 12
Funnily enough I’m reading a book at the moment called Brain Over Binge. Read that book Anna & tell me BED isn’t real. Not that you need to tell me anything you vacuous, waste of oxygen.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
dinner for the kids as it's date night for Anna and Jonathan

Apparently that is apple sauce
That's right Anna give that disgusting pile of tit to the kids to eat ;( or not) while you duck off to a restaurant to eat something edible!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
These are the ones I got but there were loads!

one of the comments someone said “even if it is a professional diagnosis people can still have an opinion on what it entails”
🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m pretty sure what constitutes a medical diagnosis isn’t really up for debate, these people are probably flat Earthers and don’t believe in science 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I find it hard to believe that one woman on this whole planet found that man attractive. Do you really thing there is another out there?!!
It would actually make for good vlog content if they did split up.
Probably some women.. and men...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They don't like getting stick do they :unsure: She really needs to stop all this ED talk on camera and go and get some professional help.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
That's right Anna give that disgusting pile of tit to the kids to eat ;( or not) while you duck off to a restaurant to eat something edible!
I hope the nanny looked at it and was like 'nope, not giving them that tit' and gave them something like chicken nuggets and chips!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There were a couple of comments defending her saying she was referring to the constant hunger stage during ED recovery but you could tell she wasn’t because the second she said BED wasn’t really she immediately went into the
“that’s my opinion you don’t have to agree with me and if you don’t agree with me then don’t watch this video”
She knew people would disagree. They are doing a better job at ending their career In the past couple weeks than us tattlers🤣 yet the love to blame the trolls!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Didn't she say at the start of this new exercise regime I better be skinny by the end of this something like that? Then today she says losing weight was never her goal wtf honestly ya couldn't make it up.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I was thinking now that they’ve turned the comments off maybe people would hop over to the sj’s channel and comment there instead. But then it suddenly occurred to me that maybe that’s what the sly little Gnome wants. So he gets more views on the last video on that channel. I’m not sure what counts as a view on YT or if you‘ve watched it once, if you then watch it again, does that count as another view or not?

Reactions: 10
Did she say BED wasn't a real disorder in the vlog? Because I was going to screen record it and keep it for future use but I watched nearly the full thing and didnt see it? Probably been deleted after the legit criticism actually.
How dumb can you be though, imagine saying a diagnosable mental disorder isn't real because you're allowed to have an opinion? That's exactly the same as the COVIDIOTS who do whatever they want in this time because they think coronavirus is a made up virus from the government to increase government control or whatever.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Naaaah Anna has annoyed me. What are you going to say isn't real next? Bulimia? Anorexia?
Don't be so close minded. Just because YOU don't suffer with it doesn't mean it isn't real. My therapist which helps me with my anorexia goes through Binge Eating Disorder with me as my Ed can develop into it. She needs to be so careful what she says. She acts like she's helping so many with their eating disorders yet SAYS THAAAT??? mate shut up pls, ur ignorance is so loud in that video xo

Reactions: 21
View attachment 195763
Looks like Anna does use the discord too
No someone was streaming the latest video so they could all watch it together, Anna was either out for dinner or in bed. I would love to know what they all had to say about the BED comment she made, immediately made comnents about another youtuber making a joke about autism but dead silence in this situation.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No someone was streaming the latest video so they could all watch it together, Anna was either out for dinner or in bed. I would love to know what they all had to say about the BED comment she made, immediately made comnents about another youtuber making a joke about autism but dead silence in this situation.
They won’t say a word against Anna or their leader. Everything A&J says is gospel and anyone who’s says otherwise is just a troll and a hater!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They won’t say a word against Anna or their leader. Everything A&J says is gospel and anyone who’s says otherwise is just a troll and a hater!
That's true, they'd immediately lose their status as favourites and all moderator privileges. Jono would have to find some new, younger blood to groom...

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Did she say BED wasn't a real disorder in the vlog? Because I was going to screen record it and keep it for future use but I watched nearly the full thing and didnt see it? Probably been deleted after the legit criticism actually.
How dumb can you be though, imagine saying a diagnosable mental disorder isn't real because you're allowed to have an opinion? That's exactly the same as the COVIDIOTS who do whatever they want in this time because they think coronavirus is a made up virus from the government to increase government control or whatever.
She did say that! I did record it and will add it here, I recorded the full clip because I didn’t want them to be able to claim it was taken out of context.
it’s towards the end of the clip and she even puts Binge Eating Disorder in air quotes. It was around the 15.15 minute of her video.

Ok I had to cut it way down because it wouldn’t let me upload the whole thing🤦🏻‍♀️

😂 these idiots set up a chat for all their “friendliest friends” and it allows them to all watch the video together but will only count as 1 view🤣 they literally are their own worst enemy!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She did say that! I did record it and will add it here, I recorded the full clip because I didn’t want them to be able to claim it was taken out of context.
it’s towards the end of the clip and she even puts Binge Eating Disorder in air quotes. It was around the 15.15 minute of her video.

Ok I had to cut it way down because it wouldn’t let me upload the whole thing🤦🏻‍♀️

😂 these idiots set up a chat for all their “friendliest friends” and it allows them to all watch the video together but will only count as 1 view🤣 they literally are their own worst enemy!
It's actually still there, I skipped over it because that rant was going on forever, just found it. My bad! Thanks for that! OMG get a therapist, not a coach, they can give you education and actually help you recover. She wants to make a full video on this topic?! Her intuitive eating is stuck to a schedule, that's not intuitive, that's restriction. Miseducation is dangerous! Stop spreading this Anna, you're putting other people's health at risk. YOU'RE PUTTING THE HEALTH OF YOUNG IMPRESSIONABLE VIEWERS LIKE YOU WERE AS A TEENAGER AT RISK. I hope they get cancelled soon, if this wasn't Anna being cancelled I don't know what will be their downfall.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
It's actually still there, I skipped over it because that rant was going on forever, just found it. My bad! Thanks for that! OMG get a therapist, not a coach, they can give you education and actually help you recover. She wants to make a full video on this topic?! Her intuitive eating is stuck to a schedule, that's not intuitive, that's restriction. Miseducation is dangerous! Stop spreading this Anna, you're putting other people's health at risk. YOU'RE PUTTING THE HEALTH OF YOUNG IMPRESSIONABLE VIEWERS LIKE YOU WERE AS A TEENAGER AT RISK. I hope they get cancelled soon, if this wasn't Anna being cancelled I don't know what will be their downfall.
She went to a therapist in the beginning and said she stopped seeing him because he wanted to fix “deep rooted” stuff and she was just looking to fix her ED, I don’t know if anyone’s ever pointed out that a lot of times EDs stem from deep rooted issues. It’s like going to A&E bleeding but telling them not to find out why you’re bleeding just stitch you up, it doesn’t work!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.