Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think the nanny can prevent mental impact long term of the constant exposure, constantly having to perform to make the money????? The totally inappropriate Ti k toks he s made them do especially Emila??????šŸ˜«

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So does she not want to use the filters sheā€™s ā€œjust discoveredā€ because the Botox has kicked in and her face no longer emotes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Also Anna went on a huge rant about using filters on her IG stories and how she's going to stop now because it actually changes your face and it was making Anna consider getting a nose job, lip filler and isn't being transparent with her audience. I mean good for her but I know she'll be back using the filters within a week (I just read a huge conversation on this topic I believe on Tattle somewhere. Was very interesting)
Funny how Nadia Swahala also with Gleam said the same thing on her IG, wonder if they have been briefed to say it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anna is a liar (mostly to herself) about what she really looks like, and sheā€™s stupid to think people donā€™t notice. The first picture is the still one she posted on her stories, the second is from a video of the same. Sheā€™s continuing to slim herself for photos, itā€™s dead obvious.
711B2287-4723-423C-8F76-4CF890B6597B.jpeg
7001E0D0-EE47-4254-A44E-FFCC44D84CB7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
One thing I can't understand about these people is how tone deaf they are. Their lack of response to BLM, the holiday talk, and now the hairdresser without PPE...I honestly have no words as to how out of touch these people can be with the general sentiment of people and state of the world. Are they purposely trying to sabotage what little views they still get by creating controversy and hence, engagement? Or are they really that out of touch with reality that they are alienating their viewers and pissing people off with these videos. No one buys his ridiculous excuses about supporting Italy's economy (while England's economy can tank, talk about biting the hand that has fed you and given you your wealth and opportunities) or about Alex visiting as a friend who happens to cut hair- sorry but she did not just drive all that way and spend the whole day at your house cutting hair and colouring it just because she has free time! She was there to earn her pay and that is the ONLY time we ever see her in your company.

I have no doubt he will make some comment in tonight's vlog about the negative comments, that will be another defensive, sarcastic, patronising response- they can never just own up to their mistakes and admit when they have used bad judgement.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So Anna has basically outed herself as a fake - by filtering Instagram stories for months / years while simultaneously talking about body confidence, eating disorders, how to love accept yourself the way you are and so on. She says she's "only recently" discovered the filters yet also says she's so used to them now that it's "second nature" to add them by default.... bullshit meter is off the charts on that one.

What about this tweet from over 2 years ago Anna?

Or how about this October 2017 blog post where you said:

No filter & no fakery here...you all know I like to keep it real!...
...And I hope that by spreading a lot more of this "honesty" message in a world of pretty Instagram filters and themed squares showcasing the highlights of people's lives, we can come together as a positive, loving community that supports each other.
I hope her instagram followers shun her and don't reward this sort of blatant hypocrisy and deception that's not only poor form but also extremely damaging for young, impressionable people who may be following her and taking everything they see at face value.

• Heart
  • Angry
Anna is a liar (mostly to herself) about what she really looks like, and sheā€™s stupid to think people donā€™t notice. The first picture is the still one she posted on her stories, the second is from a video of the same. Sheā€™s continuing to slim herself for photos, itā€™s dead obvious. View attachment 181480View attachment 181482
God that outfit, I know itā€™s the filter but it looks like sheā€™s wearing double denim šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She's trolling everyone complaining about her hair stylist not wearing ppe right. I mean it's like she's bold faced saying duck you to everyone who had valid concerns. I feel like she's daring someone to report her licensed hair dresser!!!

Screenshot_20200714-124750_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Food shop in the video today, loads of stuff you never see them eat and all that chocolate šŸ˜±

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
" If you have been watching a long time you know how long i have wanted to get that old tattoo fixed!! and i am so happy that today i start that journey! check out Geo's tattoo place! the guy is super talented and i knew when i went looking for an artist i had to find the best!! "

Hahahhahahahahahahhhahahahaahahhahahaha with wonky lines that are uneven and not all at the same angle.....

• Haha
The baking video really upset me. To the point I actually wanted to cry for those children. Iā€™m baking with my children later (12 months and 2 almost 4 year olds) and I would put money on the kitchen being a complete mess of flour and sugar when weā€™re done, but I can hand on heart say my children will have had a lot more fun.
Its all to do with control, anna could never let anyone take control of anything , and everything has to be perfect, such a sad way to be, once I had kids they become my priority and always will be, anna never experienced that and sadly never will, dismissing the childs school work too at "junk" shows it again, sadly it will be difficult for those kids to form loving relationships in the future toošŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” my heart actually aches for them, šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Their holiday routine:
6am: being woken up by your father with a camera in your face
6-8am: iPads
8am: the nanny arrives and takes cares of the cast, I mean kids, that arent used for filming
9pm: having bright ring lights in your face while baking for mummys channel (staged, because Anna never lets the kids help unless its being filmed)
10am: rehearsing the lines for the TikTok daddy chose for today
11am: iPads
2pm: being interviewed by daddy for his channel
3pm: filming daddys TikTok

I could go on, but I am sure you get the drift

J_o_n_a_t_h_a_n_jonathanjoly_offiziell_bei_TikTok_Schau_dir_die_neuesten_TikTok_Videos_von_J_o...png
J_o_n_a_t_h_a_n_jonathanjoly_offiziell_bei_TikTok_Schau_dir_die_neuesten_TikTok_Videos_von_J_o...png

She's trolling everyone complaining about her hair stylist not wearing ppe right. I mean it's like she's bold faced saying duck you to everyone who had valid concerns. I feel like she's daring someone to report her licensed hair dresser!!!

View attachment 181615
She looks like Tori Spelling here, and I don't think there exists a scenario where this would be a compliment

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Food shop in the video today, loads of stuff you never see them eat and all that chocolate šŸ˜±
i know- there were like 6 bags of funsize chocolate! o_O so much sugar

also yet another video of the kids on jonathans channel.. asking them questions about each other (who's the naughtiest? etc).. definitely proving that he need the kids to make his money :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
New thread title.... yayyy summer holidays begin, no sleeping in for the SJ kids!!! They need to save the sinking ship šŸ˜

• Haha
Their ā€œFirst Haircut - After lockdownā€ video. 12.24m ā€œat least yours isnā€™t orange like mineā€ talking about her hair being dyed orange from her fake tan. When her youngest son has red hair. Well done Mumma. Make your kid feel like crap about his hair before he is old enough to even realise that he may be teased about it. Wow. What is wrong with these people.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
POST lockdown???? Some restrictions may have been lifted, but we're not back to pre-lockdown life.
Screenshot_20200714-130943~2.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.