Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you read the comments on the video. There are so many criticising the lack of Ppe. She might be a friend but she is there as a hairdresser and I bet they paid her. And apparently she sneezed into her hand and didn’t wash her hands. Maybe finally some of their due hard followers will see the light. That pair are so convinced that even their tit doesn’t stink that they Have the audacity to put that video up. There’s a global pandemic that will get worse if the rules aren’t followed!!
Gee our hairdresser is a friend but she still not going to cut hair (said in a few post back) plus her husband a fireman is going to gelp get her PPE. My couisn works in a kitchen in a restaurant n wears a mask. My other cousin in his job training wears a mask waiting on the ppe but still havent got it. I know someone who works as a beautician she hasn't got everything yet but is taking orders for emd of the month hoping the stuff arrive this week. A lot of places aren't ready to open due to the ppe and getting the boards up. The hairdresser shouldn't of gone if she didn't have anything its breaking the lets call it new law on keeping safe just shows how selfish their are. Also your ment to sneeze into elbow pocket if you can't get a tissue in time. Wipe elbow pocket with baby wipe or wet wipe wash hands then purell. Its not rocket science its easy and if you keep doing it becomes a thing you feel you done your whole life n kids should learn from an young age get it into their minds about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
And now Anna can't wait to get her nails done. She'll be smiling from ear to ear.

When she gets her waxing she'll probably be dancing the tarantella since she fancies herself Italian. (I've never seen anyone so un-Italian)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Speaking of Erika, how the hell does she afford to live alone when she never uploads, barely gets sponsors, and has hardly any views? Does she work or even go to uni?
Erika doesn't work or go to uni. Her mum must fund her, unless she works at something she's not telling us about.

Reactions: 8
Looked at Anna's latest video, and was reading the comments and people were saying how funny it was that Emilia was licking Andreas head. "Surely not" I thought. Alas, Emilia gives Andrea three big licks like a dog...
Screenshot_20200714_100434_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They have never been around Alex other than to have her cut their hair, Anna said last week she was coming to do their hair, Jonathan is trying to make this look better but it’s not going to work, I expect the video will probably get deleted as Boris is threatening 2 years in jail for professionals not following the rules.
Jonathan said he was bringing back his channel to talk about things he was interested in, not the children, why can’t he see people are over those dumb videos he put up on friendliest friends, he’s always 5 years late to any trend and it’s the same here.
I can’t wait until Emilia is a teenager and starts speaking her mind the way Kellyanne Conway’s daughter is!

Reactions: 17
Late, but regarding the SJs completely insensitive rv 'goodbye tour': as always, he hid the half of the truth that could make them look unrelatable in the viewers eyes. The kids let it slip that Anna actually slept in a hotel every night, only Jonathan and the three older kids slept in the rv. The first shots of them waking up was always just the kids and then Anna later appeared nicely dressed, in full make up and freshly curled hair.
Where was it that the kids let it slip? I must have missed that. I remember thinking at the time how is she doing her normal routine in the RV.

Reactions: 3
Is Anna still claiming to having had no work done? Her face now looks completely paralysed and her for head is shinier than the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Anna still claiming to having had no work done? Her face now looks completely paralysed and her for head is shinier than the sun.
No she's said she's had botox 3 times now, most recently only a couple of weeks ago. No idea about anything else but definitely botox

Reactions: 5
They have never been around Alex other than to have her cut their hair, Anna said last week she was coming to do their hair, Jonathan is trying to make this look better but it’s not going to work, I expect the video will probably get deleted as Boris is threatening 2 years in jail for professionals not following the rules.
Jonathan said he was bringing back his channel to talk about things he was interested in, not the children, why can’t he see people are over those dumb videos he put up on friendliest friends, he’s always 5 years late to any trend and it’s the same here.
I can’t wait until Emilia is a teenager and starts speaking her mind the way Kellyanne Conway’s daughter is!
Who is Kellyanne Conway?

Reactions: 2
I found Anna video baking with the four kids really sad. It looked as though she didn't know how to interact with them and she took control of it all , the children didn't do much at all. The cupcakes had to be perfect! It's sad because it could be a great activity but she ruined it by taking over. The children also seemed in shock and bored. Got the impression they are used to the nanny letting them help and mammy won't!

The hairdresser coming over says it all really

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Jonathan looks like he's getting a proper sleeve of tattoos now, not just filling in the dodgy tattoo. Took no time in getting Emilia and Eduardos as soon as they came to England, but the younger kids were just for views.
(excuse the black spot in the corner I'm watching Netflix)
I didn't think it was possible for that tattoo to look any worse. I stand corrected!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The baking video really upset me. To the point I actually wanted to cry for those children. I’m baking with my children later (12 months and 2 almost 4 year olds) and I would put money on the kitchen being a complete mess of flour and sugar when we’re done, but I can hand on heart say my children will have had a lot more fun.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The baking video really upset me. To the point I actually wanted to cry for those children. I’m baking with my children later (12 months and 2 almost 4 year olds) and I would put money on the kitchen being a complete mess of flour and sugar when we’re done, but I can hand on heart say my children will have had a lot more fun.
I love baking with my kids! my twelve year old son still loves it and he’s become quite a good little cook. My daughter (9) loves to make up her own recipes. As you can imagine, sometimes it doesn’t go well. But a lot of the time it works and she loves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.