Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about that food shop? Where were the veggies and the fruits for the kids? I don’t care what kind of crisps Jonathan eats but there was nothing than sweets, chocolate and ice cream and yeah, some spring onions!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Youtube kids should have the same, if not more, protection as child actors. None of these kids are gonna see a penny of the money they have made their parents, by the time their 18 it will all be gone. I hope they sue them and the sponsors because they are using these kids for ads for free.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
" If you have been watching a long time you know how long i have wanted to get that old tattoo fixed!! and i am so happy that today i start that journey! check out Geo's tattoo place! the guy is super talented and i knew when i went looking for an artist i had to find the best!! "

Hahahhahahahahahahhhahahahaahahhahahaha with wonky lines that are uneven and not all at the same angle.....
The best would be booked up. There was a tattoo artist on the news last night who was booked up for six months already.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly, I would have thought the initial opening period would have been catching up on cancellations.

Reactions: 5
The lady doing my next tattoo is booked until next year.... I think I probably would’ve done the younger two’s names first given that at some point they’ll be old enough to notice that daddy doesn’t have their names anywhere. Plus that one has been unfinished for so long and it still looks shite

Reactions: 9
7 ads on this 20 minute video omg
If you're on iOS, you can download the 'Brave' browser and watch youtube videos ad-free. It means they don't get paid. If you see those yellow dots or ads appearing, it means you're ultimately helping to fund them.

Reactions: 7
The best would be booked up. There was a tattoo artist on the news last night who was booked up for six months already.
Just wondering....do we think Jonathan has got his Tattoo for free in return for advertising the mans business?
I can’t remember if I’m right in saying this (Thought I read it on here a long time ago) but the last time he went to a tattoo shop, he promised the man he would advertise his business by tagging him etc and he didn’t do it or something?! And the man got upset by it and wrote something online??? Can’t quite remember- but sure it rings a bell.
Just find it hard to believe he would actually pay for it as they think they deserve everything given to them.

Reactions: 11
Can we talk about that food shop? Where were the veggies and the fruits for the kids? I don’t care what kind of crisps Jonathan eats but there was nothing than sweets, chocolate and ice cream and yeah, some spring onions!
Yes!! All chocolate and crisps. No “healthy” snacks. No decent meals. Just all snacks!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Sorry just catching up with my instastories but that tattoo is horrible. It triggers my fear of holes haha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
You really think Anna is considering the comfort of her child? The woman who had no qualms about announcing to the world that her daughter’s feet were bleeding as her shoes were so small? Then we were actually counting how many days it took them to get the poor girl’s feet measured for new shoes. As I recall, they shoved her in Emilia’s old Ugg boots for a couple of weeks as they couldn’t be arsed! And shoes have got to be WAYYYY too small to make her feet actually bleed, no?! But joggers are comfy too, which was what little boys were dressed in when my son was small. I always thought leggings were for girls. Maybe I’m just not PC enough in these days of gender fluidity?! He still looks daft though. Like she had him in pink Scamp & Dude clothes for most of his babyhood. She can’t seem to get to grips with the fact he’s a ‘boyish’ boy.
My little boys wear leggings, they’re so much more fun for them. Mine have fire engines, bees, police cars, dinosaurs, foxes, aeroplanes etc on theirs. Although I doubt that’s why Anna puts them on Andrea but just thought I’d share my opinion 😁

Just wondering....do we think Jonathan has got his Tattoo for free in return for advertising the mans business?
I can’t remember if I’m right in saying this (Thought I read it on here a long time ago) but the last time he went to a tattoo shop, he promised the man he would advertise his business by tagging him etc and he didn’t do it or something?! And the man got upset by it and wrote something online??? Can’t quite remember- but sure it rings a bell.
Just find it hard to believe he would actually pay for it as they think they deserve everything given to them.
Yes! That definitely happened on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
# thread 25: kids... HEY...wake up , effing wake up, give your bodies a shake up,, time to get the phone cam moving... child exploitation at home time!!!😭 (That's a school singing song I 've adapted)

Reactions: 3
She does not like circulation. ;)
That's why she has to shuffle around the kitchen at a snail's pace😉

I don't get why she always buys clothes that are way too small. Is there even any blood circulation possible in her legs? Those jeans look horrible on her. Like they might explode every second.

What is wrong with this woman. I feel so sorry for her

And why are her boobs hanging out now all the time? Kinda cheap...
I agree with everything you said except the feeling sorry for her bit!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leggings are a thing for little boys these days. All the insta famous babies are wearing them! That or personalised rompers ✌

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.