Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in the comments
"Can't believe how irresponsible you've been. I've seen the devastation this virus has caused and it's so frustrating when people flaunt the rules. Regardless of whether she was a friend she must still be at least 1m away! I haven't been able to hug or kiss my boyfriend since the beginning of lockdown! Both my parents are key workers as is my boyfriend and his mother. They don't risk their lives everyday for you to flaunt the rules! Extremely irresponsible as well to put it online for a younger audience!"

There are lots of comments saying how irresponsible they are, and how disappointed viewers are.

Her being a 'friend' does not works as an excuse, because if she was she should have been keeping her distance. As she wasn't, she should have worn PPE. They have a box of face masks in the kitchen drawer, they could have given her one as soon as it was clear she wasn't going to wear one.

Jonathan goes to get a take away, does not wash his hand immediately after coming home. That should be second nature after all these months. Alex kept sneezing and then wiping her hands on kitchen roll without washing them? Niiiice.

And then Jonathan talks about having his tattoo done and how he'll be wearing PPE. Can't make it up, can you?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Did you guys see E1 lick A2 in the baking video? I’m shocked they kept that in

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Also Anna went on a huge rant about using filters on her IG stories and how she's going to stop now because it actually changes your face and it was making Anna consider getting a nose job, lip filler and isn't being transparent with her audience. I mean good for her but I know she'll be back using the filters within a week (I just read a huge conversation on this topic I believe on Tattle somewhere. Was very interesting)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't it creepy that you can actually google that and it comes up? Same with their birth dates, places, weight...
yep.. you can literally find out everything about these children in a few minutes.. even where they live and go to school :confused: i don't know how they think this is ok..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Those jeans that she is touting in her instastory - sorry Anna but they do not fit. They need to be a size larger, unless you enjoy your legs looking like sausages! Way too tight! I don’t even know how they are comfortable, especially in summer when it’s so hot and humid.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Those jeans that she is touting in her instastory - sorry Anna but they do not fit. They need to be a size larger, unless you enjoy your legs looking like sausages! Way too tight! I don’t even know how they are comfortable, especially in summer when it’s so hot and humid.
She does not like circulation. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love baking with my kids! my twelve year old son still loves it and he’s become quite a good little cook. My daughter (9) loves to make up her own recipes. As you can imagine, sometimes it doesn’t go well. But a lot of the time it works and she loves it.
Exactly, and hey, as long as they don’t burn the house down, there’s not much that can’t be cleaned up but they learn so so much.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, and hey, as long as they don’t burn the house down, there’s not much that can’t be cleaned up but they learn so so much.
But learning or even enjoyment isn't the goal with the SJs. It's producing yet another video to monetise. Anna baking on her own would not bring in as many views as it does if she adds the kids. They're the main ingredient....

• Angry
  • Sad
"I recently found them and I think they're great."
- Anna Saccone on Instagram filters, July 2020 with filter on
CleanShot 2020-07-14 at 13.23.25@2x.png

Then goes on to say she will use them less in the future...

(I watched her stories for the first time just now, never again!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She recently found them? Please!

She has been using filters for yrs!!! Not only does her iPhone have it's own camera filters but there are loads of filter apps you can download that do not show up at the top of the screen like the IG filters do. iPhone cameras are amazing and unless you're a 10 yr old your face is gonna look haggard and not smooth like her face looked when she supposedly had no filter on. It's so obvious she's still using filters even if it's not specifically the IG ones. 🤦‍♀️ Such a lier!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She has been using filters for yrs!!! Not only does her iPhone have it's own camera filters but there are loads of filter apps you can download that do not show up at the top of the screen like the IG filters do. iPhone cameras are amazing and unless you're a 10 yr old your face is gonna look haggard and not smooth like her face looked when she supposedly had no filter on. It's so obvious she's still using filters even if it's not specifically the IG ones. 🤦‍♀️ Such a lier!
But that might be it, she may not have been using IG filters but using the ones on her phone instead. It's the same as with the 'I don't use Photoshop' lie, when she does use other apps to edit her photos. Technically she's telling the truth, but she knows only too well that people using 'filter' or 'Photoshop' to mean any editing software.

Reactions: 16
I don't get why she always buys clothes that are way too small. Is there even any blood circulation possible in her legs? Those jeans look horrible on her. Like they might explode every second.

What is wrong with this woman. I feel so sorry for her

And why are her boobs hanging out now all the time? Kinda cheap...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
But learning or even enjoyment isn't the goal with the SJs. It's producing yet another video to monetise. Anna baking on her own would not bring in as many views as it does if she adds the kids. They're the main ingredient....
I think that’s the part that makes me so sad for those children.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t think they look bad I think they fit her well for once

Reactions: 3
The whole hair dresser / friend thing is wrong.
My sister in law did my hair last week when I visited and we both wore ppe, I had a face mask and she had a sheid n mask on. She isn’t a hair dresser any more does it for friends n family. She didn’t stand close to me like she would normally, and even has disposable capes which I had to put on myself. And it took place outside!
The virus doesn’t care who you are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The whole hair dresser / friend thing is wrong.
My sister in law did my hair last week when I visited and we both wore ppe, I had a face mask and she had a sheid n mask on. She isn’t a hair dresser any more does it for friends n family. She didn’t stand close to me like she would normally, and even has disposable capes which I had to put on myself. And it took place outside!
The virus doesn’t care who you are.
You have common sense, the SJ’s dont. It was clear when they continued their weekly shop when they are healthy and able to do so.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I personally think 2 and three is too young to bake. I have to say I’m a bit anal like Anna with baking and cooking. I like things done a certain way and I tend to take over. My daughter still talks about It with unfondness now. I also don’t like kids eating raw cake mixture. Raw eggs carry food poisoning. But I did do many other things with my kids. Don’t be sad for them. They are 22 and 18 one is a bio medical scientist and the other is training to be a primary school teacher. I think it’s 95% certain the Saccone Jolys will be ok thanks to the nanny!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.