Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her legs in those jeans look like homemade sausages... The homecook has stuffed too much sausage meet in the skins!! If she went out in heat they would split like they would in a frying pan😂 surprised she doesn't get a fanny infection with them on!!! Fungal breeding space... Tho even fungal infection would be gasping for breath in there😷😵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20200715_084726_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

If you want a laugh I'm about 95% sure Jonathan is wearing this mask inside out and upside down

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Its too big for his face.
Myself and my mum have been on a journey trying to get a cotton mask in a different style to fit my face. His one is too long. If it's a surgical one he actually is wearing it the right way, white goes outside.

Reactions: 4
That food haul 6 bags of chocolate and 4 boxes of ice creams 🤣 wtf also the video on Johnathons channel E2 always looks so sad bless him feel so sorry for him

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Myself and my mum have been on a journey trying to get a cotton mask in a different style to fit my face. His one is too long. If it's a surgical one he actually is wearing it the right way, white goes outside.
Oh really? The ones I use you put the blue side out, might be a country thing. Regardless, it is upside down because there's no metal nose piece he's tightened

Reactions: 6
Those poor kids eating all that sugar. I buy that much for Halloween to give out, not for my own home. She also was gifted a huge box of fruit roll-up things that are full of sugar ( natural sugar 8 grams of it ) that are better than the other crap. Don't know what was going down with that grocery haul, but that's not normal. I have three grown men at my house and I buy one package of cookies to last the week. I buy cheese, fruits, and popcorn if you want a snack.

Reactions: 10
Anna's stories this morning after her workout; she says something about looking like she has a moustache, then says "this morning I woke up... oh my god I'm sweating everywhere" I genuinely thought she was just going to say she woke up this morning, what an achievement. But no she woke up with a lump on her lip, maybe a bite but she hopes it's not a cold sore. Then after a quick rant about how her IG is messing up, she talks about her last cold sore when she was 12 that left a scar.

Reactions: 6
Anna's stories this morning after her workout; she says something about looking like she has a moustache, then says "this morning I woke up... oh my god I'm sweating everywhere" I genuinely thought she was just going to say she woke up this morning, what an achievement. But no she woke up with a lump on her lip, maybe a bite but she hopes it's not a cold sore. Then after a quick rant about how her IG is messing up, she talks about her last cold sore when she was 12 that left a scar.
We really need a rolling eye emoji for a quick response to her instastories like this one so we don't take up space quoting a previous comment.

Ugh!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Those poor kids eating all that sugar. I buy that much for Halloween to give out, not for my own home. She also was gifted a huge box of fruit roll-up things that are full of sugar ( natural sugar 8 grams of it ) that are better than the other crap. Don't know what was going down with that grocery haul, but that's not normal. I have three grown men at my house and I buy one package of cookies to last the week. I buy cheese, fruits, and popcorn if you want a snack.
Sorry but do you really think that the kids get all this chocolate? Anna and Jonathan read here, a lot of people said that the kids never get sweets and are restricted on their food because of Anna's ED. So they make fun of us by showing us this ridiculous shopping haul.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Sorry but do you really think that the kids get all this chocolate? Anna and Jonathan read here, a lot of people said that the kids never get sweets and are restricted on their food because of Anna's ED. So they make fun of us by showing us this ridiculous shopping haul.
I’m actually wondering if that’s her binge stash and the children don’t even know it exists

Reactions: 12
Yes, they get two fun size bars for afters each night, even Andrea. I've seen him with fun size Mars bar as well as baggy of Maltesers. It's ridiculous.

I’m actually wondering if that’s her binge stash and the children don’t even know it exists
I am sure she uses it too

• Wow
Something that gets on my nerves is Jonathon and his bloody box light. Every bloody picture, he’s using the light incorrectly 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Oh really? The ones I use you put the blue side out, might be a country thing. Regardless, it is upside down because there's no metal nose piece he's tightened
No I saw it demonstrated on Instagram by an nhs doctor so majority are probably wearing it wrong

Reactions: 1
Yes, they get two fun size bars for afters each night, even Andrea. I've seen him with fun size Mars bar as well as baggy of Maltesers. It's ridiculous.
does anyone else find it dangerous giving andrea malteasers? he could very easily choke on them (and we've seen him choke on food before and anna dd nothing but continue filming..)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Actually the blue side goes outside! (Source; my mother is a healthcare worker)

Reactions: 11
Eggs? For BREAKFAST? Has Anna been taken hostage??
View attachment 182173
WTF is she punking us!!:oops:

But you know what is really annoying about this post is that Alessia loved scrambled eggs back from when they dined in that place in Orlando Florida and I have never seen Alessia enjoy eggs again but today eggs is on Anna's diet radar and probably because michellemariefit has recommended it now she gives a tit to cook eggs for herself! But her kids no. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
In todays vlog when Anna is laying in the bed at Alessia's bedtime she showed her stomach and said "I'm pregnant with some salmon" referring to her bloated stomach. Does having one piece of salmon with her slop veggies and congealed rice make you bloat though and its not a large portion by any means I agree with you she must binge on either chocolate or something because I don't see how else she would bloat that much unless she is consuming more after a meal.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.