Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There really is just so many things wrong with making your children the main focus of your social media career.
I just couldn’t imagine feeling the need as a Mother to put on a full face of make up to go for a Sunday walk with my children. Taking one dog out of my six.
lying in bed with her cleavage out with her one year old son. She would have set that shot up of herself. Why would you get your phone, film yourself with your one year old waking up, then blaming him for hating her. She says he won’t kiss her on the lips but will listen Daddy on the lips, she never kisses him properly, and always has her lips coated in lipstick, why would he want to kiss her properly?!
The worst part of her IG stories is the bit where second before she says to her kids “is it hot” about the pasta, then Alessia is crying because she dropped her pasta, which if it was hot it probably burnt her poor little leg and hurt, but Anna decides to keep on filming her and stroking her hair telling her how pretty it looks...? WTF. Put the phone down when your kids is crying, offer her a cold flannel for her burnt leg, give her a cuddle. But sticking a phone in her face and not giving a tit about her crying, only telling her she is pretty. It’s so messed up. View attachment 179900
she always gives the kids food directly out of the microwave or pan- i'm surprised no-one has been burned before :confused:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Just a question you know how they block people all the time? Does this not mean they make less money surely even negative comments , views , thumbs down makes them money?

Reactions: 5
If they are going to forte village, it will be sponsored. There is no way they'd pay for it themselves.
Have they got another sponsored holiday to Forte Village? We’re actually booked to go but if they have given them another free holiday I’m tempted to cancel and book elsewhere out of principle.
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 7
That’s a 4qt saucepan that she cooked a meal for 6 people in, there is no way that’s enough for everyone, that pan would be enough for all the kids but not the two adults or for two adults and not the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Have that nasty, greedy , uncaring, selfish pair ever donated to a good bank... Think of all the families even in posh Reigate, families who have lost their jobs, most supermarkets have a food bank donation box near the tills. I always try to drop something in Lidl. Stupid me ... Lazyarse scumanna never sets foot in a supermarket. The magic food phone delivery service is all she ever does.If they had any conscience they would have donated that box... EVen giving the name of the food bank to promote it.... Hey scumjonny she make you temporarily look goodbye your fauning emilyrose girl gang girls..😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As for Forte Village Jonathan claimed that they called him begging for him to come saying they were in need of customers, the last time they were there they claimed they were paying customers and then admitted they received a heavy discount because they brought exposure to the resort.

• Angry
  • Sad
So why doesn't she bother to steam or boil some broccoli or carrots to go with the pasta meal on the side??I always served my child pasta with veg on the side even bloody sweetie and peas.. There's butter all nnutritional value in that meal and bugger all sauce... Where's a nice rich Tom sauce??.. I even made mine by blitzing tinned tomatoes with some fried onions and dried herbs.no cheap value spag sauces 20 yrs ago... and an actual veg portion from tinned toms. Stupid woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
And some blessed relief from cremated courgettes, peppers, and aubergine!!!! Makes me laugh she thinks she s being healthy by roasting Mediterranean veg when she cremates any taste, colour of nutrition out off all ve. Give the kids frozen garden peas and assertion and unblemished GREEN brocolli!!!!

• Sick
That’s a 4qt saucepan that she cooked a meal for 6 people in, there is no way that’s enough for everyone, that pan would be enough for all the kids but not the two adults or for two adults and not the kids.
That's subjective, it does depend on the family. I have said earlier that the kids need bigger portions.

Reactions: 3
As for Forte Village Jonathan claimed that they called him begging for him to come saying they were in need of customers, the last time they were there they claimed they were paying customers and then admitted they received a heavy discount because they brought exposure to the resort.
Wnat is even at Forte Villiage. With what remember seeing the last two times was the same thing. At least at Bultins their is many different things, fair, amusments, shows, characters shows, adventures, go karting, crazy golf, etc
At Haven and park resorts their is clubs (you can't film but the clubs are good and kids learn new things) rock climbing, amusements, crazy golf, go karting (at most) shows on the evening, characters shows.
I could name a few nearby them that I been too that were great.
Plus you can explore new towns, countryside.
I freaking love my caravan holidays. So much to do for kids and families. Maybe not much for what Anna n Jonathan want to do but these places are mainly to just let the kids have fun and have new adventures Experience a new holiday. As I said before their can get a caravan/lodge three bedrooms plus a pull out bed in living room. A shower some have a bath but their the expensive ones which are like a grand for the week. Which their can afford. It be something new. Something their can say their done. Their sat in a campervan for a few days staying in a caravan/lodge is much better and just fun.

Reactions: 5
So Izzy is 20 weeks pregnant. I'm happy for her and glad she's already free of the SJs.

Wnat is even at Forte Villiage.
A day camp where Jonathan and Anna can store their children so they won't interfere with their vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it’s not even roasted veg, it’s steamed because it on top of one another. Steamed veg slop. To roast you need very little oil and no salt, high heat, peppers, mushrooms, onion sweet potato and carrot do well in that. Not steamed though

Reactions: 2
it’s not even roasted veg, it’s steamed because it on top of one another. Steamed veg slop. To roast you need very little oil and no salt, high heat, peppers, mushrooms, onion sweet potato and carrot do well in that. Not steamed though
She roasts it in a single layer and always burns it. Cauliflower should not be black.

• Sick
Right now I’m pissed off. They don’t need to be gifted food 😡 they can afford to buy this stuff. I can only buy it when it’s on offer at Tesco.
It's bleeping disgusting! There's poor people in the UK having to use food banks!
It's fucked up enough that they get their shopping delivered as it is , when there's people seriously at risk to their health if they go out, and they can't get delivery slots, and these two lazy bastards still getting it delivered all through lockdown and now still!
But to get free food sent to them is absolutely disgusting!

• Angry
  • Heart
A day camp where Jonathan and Anna can store their children so they won't interfere with their vacation.
[/QUOTE]
Their can do this at Butlins, Haven and Park resorts but at least their be something new each day to learn and their is fun adventures. I remember seeing one club have a staff member been a pirate n the characters where looking for him when found went to the swimming pool (which didn't have many ppl in as it was timed right) n made the pirate go in the water sort of walk the plank game. It was fun to watch. Then their told the kids aboit rules of swimming pools river lakes etc and that this was adults n a character playing a game to show what happened in the past.

Reactions: 6
Yeah but ... Forte Village is in Italy.

Way more fancy than Butlins , Haven, and Park Dean put together............

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah but ... Forte Village is in Italy.

Way more fancy than Butlins , Haven, and Park Dean put together............
Damn tho, the kids would love Haven or Butlins, so much to do. I went to Butlins several times as a kid, good place. I went to Haven just last year with my mum, and her two friends and we had a fab time and we were all adults! There was a climbing wall, big park, go-karts, mini-golf, swimming pool, arcade, kids shows and so on! So much fun! And resturants AND TAKEWAYS!!!! oh and a shop, onsite so Anna wouldn't have to cook or even leave the site.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He put in the description of the last vlog that after seeing the comments they’ve decided not to go.
They've decided not to go? More like greedy bastard didn't get offered a freebie holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Damn tho, the kids would love Haven or Butlins, so much to do. I went to Butlins several times as a kid, good place. I went to Haven just last year with my mum, and her two friends and we had a fab time and we were all adults! There was a climbing wall, big park, go-karts, mini-golf, swimming pool, arcade, kids shows and so on! So much fun! And resturants AND TAKEWAYS!!!! oh and a shop, onsite so Anna wouldn't have to cook or even leave the site.
Would love for the kids to experience it
I've only ever been on 80's weekends 😂 the buffets are amazing !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.