Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7A4C761B-12DA-4B0B-BAE5-3567CD81BA09.jpeg

This annoys me....all that food to those ungrateful family. Could have been donated to a food bank!

BC15AD46-A2EC-43CC-9EC3-8C75867688C8.jpeg

enough for 6 people? I don’t think so

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Eduardo did like himself and his siblings as "people who work in the house" ....
thats so sad- he's only 6? and already he's sick of working.. he's always been my favourite ever since he could first talk and would always tell the camera no :LOL:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ummm. Literally wtf? This is so bizarre.
How odd, I'm still not blocked on his IG. I am blocked on hers, on both their Twitters, I can't reply to their vlogs.... you'd think he'd block me on IG too. Ohwell.. ;)

They have always been ungrateful and yet greedy when it comes to freebies. It's terrible when it's high end make up or gadgets, even yet another huge box of LOL dolls, but food? At this moment in time? How incredibly tone deaf to send out that big box, but for them to then treat it like this....?? Disgusting!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry, but why did they get another sponsored holiday to the Forte Village Resort? Pretty sure someone on here said they have ties to them and can guarantee they'll never get a freebie again?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry, but why did they get another sponsored holiday to the Forte Village Resort? Pretty sure someone on here said they have ties to them and can guarantee they'll never get a freebie again?
Have they got another sponsored holiday to Forte Village? We’re actually booked to go but if they have given them another free holiday I’m tempted to cancel and book elsewhere out of principle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Have they got another sponsored holiday to Forte Village? We’re actually booked to go but if they have given them another free holiday I’m tempted to cancel and book elsewhere out of principle.
I was just assuming because they said they're going on holiday and the last vlog's title sounded like they're actually booked to go and I doubt they'd go if it's on their own dime. He was complaining non-stop in Florida because it was the first time they actually had to pay for the flights and Disney passes out of their own pockets, and that was WITH free housing in the villaaah, didn't sound like he was willing to pay for flights, hotel and meals for four kids and three adults. I hope I'm wrong!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
he's doing ads on tiktok now.. for hello fresh food boxes- i didn't think they would need to use those since anna cooks? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was just assuming because they said they're going on holiday and the last vlog's title sounded like they're actually booked to go and I doubt they'd go if it's on their own dime. He was complaining non-stop in Florida because it was the first time they actually had to pay for the flights and Disney passes out of their own pockets, and that was WITH free housing in the villaaah, didn't sound like he was willing to pay for flights, hotel and meals for four kids and three adults. I hope I'm wrong!
He put in the description of the last vlog that after seeing the comments they’ve decided not to go.

Reactions: 8
Wow, that’s barely enough for two adults!
Really?? This looks about the amount that I would serve my family of 6. We would only use 500g of meat which is what she used so I think it’s plenty.
I get so confused when people talk about potions they always look fine to me.

Reactions: 3
Really?? This looks about the amount that I would serve my family of 6. We would only use 500g of meat which is what she used so I think it’s plenty.
The portions she gives the children are tiny. Especially Alessia who I think is still fed like a baby.
The other day they had 2 burgers between 4 children (2 of whom are pretty old now and could definitely manage one to themselves)

Edit to say that when I say “the other day”, it was probably weeks ago😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Question, why do these “youtuber/instagramers” feel like they need to record their kid(s) crying and then then “attempting” 😒 to comfort them. just our the phone down??????

• Angry
  • Sad
Except she always seems to have leftovers too. If they all got proper portions and no leftover that amount is fine.

Reactions: 9
The portions she gives the children are tiny. Especially Alessia who I think is still fed like a baby.
The other day they had 2 burgers between 4 children (2 of whom are pretty old now and could definitely manage one to themselves)

Yeah I have 4 children their a little older than theirs but until about 2 years ago I would only buy 4 burgers and the kids would share.
I’m not saying they eat well but none of them children are skinny you can’t see bones so their eating enough.
Except she always seems to have leftovers too. If they all got proper portions and no leftover that amount is fine.
Yeah I agree with that we wouldn’t have left overs

Reactions: 3
There really is just so many things wrong with making your children the main focus of your social media career.
I just couldn’t imagine feeling the need as a Mother to put on a full face of make up to go for a Sunday walk with my children. Taking one dog out of my six.
Lying in bed with her cleavage out with her one year old son. She would have set that shot up of herself, applied the filter - trying to look sexy lying in bed with your son? Why would you get your phone, film yourself with your one year old waking up, then blaming him for hating her. She says he won’t kiss her on the lips but will kiss Daddy on the lips, she never kisses him properly, and always has her lips coated in lipstick, why would he want to kiss her on the lips?!
The worst part of her IG stories is the bit where seconds before she says to her kids “is it hot” about the pasta, then Alessia is crying because she dropped her pasta, which if it was hot it probably burnt her poor little leg and hurt, but Anna decides to keep on filming her and stroking her hair telling her how pretty it looks...? WTF. Put the phone down when your kid is crying, offer her a cold flannel for her burnt leg, give her a cuddle. But sticking a phone in her face and not giving a tit about her crying, only telling her she is pretty. It’s so messed up.
She’s also started loving herself even more since she has had her hair done.
I’ve been watching some of their vlogs again lately out of pure boredom, and the more I watch the more I am reminded of how much they infuriate me! I also really think her talking about the pill is just setting herself up for an excuse for why she is going to shed lots of weight with her ED and narcissism back in full swing. The selfies, the OOTD photos in the mirror. She’s right back in to it.
9FBFFE88-20CA-454A-A16C-D8E8B6833F73.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.